Chapter 79 Satin Dragon Star

There is one thing that Ye Heng said is difficult to get, and that is really hard to get.

Yuanxi's new communicator is super powerful, it can instantly search and share with the other party, Yuanxi is searching and searching on the largest interstellar shopping platform, but he didn't find the satin dragon skin.

You must know that in today's interstellar shopping platform, only you can't think of it, and you can't buy it. This shows how scarce this thing is...

As for the black tungsten wire, this thing is more subtle, and the black tungsten can be found immediately. , is a rare ore, a specialty of a certain planet, with extremely high hardness and great industrial value.

But... plus a silk... I don't know what it is, Yuan Xi did not give up and entered the black tungsten thread to search, and then the option appeared that made people feel awkward: on the [scarlet letter] silk [scarlet letter] thick Beautiful and luxurious [Scarlet Letter] black tungsten [Scarlet Letter] ring that glows quietly.

This has something to do with black tungsten wire! It is black tungsten wire, not black tungsten on silk!

After being unable to complain for a while, Yuan Xi knew in his heart that this thing seemed to be a rare commodity.

Space wrapping is a good thing, but it seems a little troublesome to make, Yuan Xi couldn't help frowning in distress.

Seeing him frowning, Ye Heng said softly, "Don't worry. Although the satin dragon skin is not easy to get, it's not impossible. It just takes some effort, but if you can really make a space package, it will be very worthwhile."

Yuan Xi looked at him, his mind flashed, and his eyes immediately lit up: "Could it be possible to hunt the satin dragon?"

Ye Heng was so careful, Yuan Xi's little thought was instantly noticed by him, and he asked Said: "Want to go and have a look?"

Yuan Xi nodded frantically.

A trace of hesitation flashed in Ye Heng's eyes, but then he smiled and said: "Okay, go if you want." At the

end he said: "Since you have upgraded, come back, the asteroid where Satin Dragon is located happens to be between Beijing Star and During the journey of Blue Star, we will meet there directly when the time comes."

Yuan Xi also wanted to go back a long time ago, he was really homesick after being away from home for a long time. And he is also thinking about the white spar on the third asteroid, the harvest season is coming soon, that is his first pot of gold, so don't be careless!

In the afternoon, Yuan Xi didn't mention it, and they had a sumptuous dinner together in the evening. Seeing Sun Daqian eating happily, with a blissful expression on his face, Yuan Xi couldn't open his mouth to mention the matter of leaving.

It wasn't until the next morning, after breakfast, that Yuan Xi hesitated and said, "Master, I... I'm going back."

As soon as these words came out, Sun Daqian was stunned.

Yuan Xi felt sour for a while. In the past 20 days of getting along with him, although Sun Daqian was old, he had a very good temperament, cheerful and cute, and extremely wise, not to mention his talent.

In particular, he treated Yuan Xi very well. The two of them hardly had any quarrels, and they got along very well. Although they were complete strangers before, in just over twenty days, Yuan Xi truly respected him as an elder. .

A lovely and wise old man, a serious, open-minded and responsible master.

It is said that being a teacher for one day and being a father for life, Yuan Xi remembered Sun Daqian's kindness in his heart, but at the moment of parting...

Sun Daqian lowered his head slightly, and his eyes fell on the back of his hands, which were a pair of old and bloodless hands , skinny fingers, and dull skin, all of which reminded him that he was old.

And in the end, he was still the only one left...

Yuan Xi raised his head, just in time to see Sun Daqian who was trembling slightly, he felt a sudden tug in his heart, and blurted out a word without hesitation: "Master, come with me! Let's live together , I can take care of you!"

Sun Daqian raised his head abruptly, and looked at him with almost astonished eyes: "This...this..."

Yuan Xi felt a little abrupt when he said this, and it was not that Sun Daqian lived here alone. No one took care of him, I believe that Lu Jinran had already proposed to take him away, but there must be a reason why Sun Daqian didn't leave, and it was really ill-considered for him to propose rashly.

Then he changed his mind and decided to relax first: "How about this, you go to Blue Star with me, just go out to relax, take a walk, and look around!"

Sun Daqian was still full of hesitation before However, Yuan Xi's words completely moved him.

When he was only thirty years old, his lover passed away. Sun Daqian's family was poor, and his old parents passed away one after another when he was thirty-five years old. Since then, he has started to live alone. Although his career has become more and more brilliant and he has pursued many people, he still can't let go of that person. , Even if the two are separated forever, they can no longer pretend to be other people.

The lonely life inspired him more and more, and he put all his energy into creation. His reputation spread throughout the Federation, but after meeting Lu Jinran, he suddenly realized that he had been walking alone for so long.

The reason why he accepted Lu Jinran as his apprentice was because Lu Jinran's personality resembled that person's, equally talented, equally youthful, and even more youthful... But this kind of person is like a green bamboo, standing straight and tall. It is extremely high, but it is also extremely easy to break, and if it is broken, it will be lost forever.

When Sun Daqian met Lu Jinran, it was at the time when Lu Jinran was at his most decadent. Sun Daqian accepted him and helped this young man who might be broken come out, broke into another world, and lived a new life.

Lu Jinran was grateful to Sun Daqian. Although he had a bad mouth, he attached great importance to Sun Daqian in his heart. He had invited Sun Daqian to live with him many times, but Sun Daqian still had a lot of considerations.

Lu Jinran has a father and a mother, the family is perfect, Sun Daqian doesn't want to bother him at all, what's more, Lu Jinran is still unmarried, he is a bad old man who follows him, so why bother to drag this young man down.

That's why he insisted on staying here all the time, and he was used to it anyway.

Until Yuan Xi came... The short 20 days of getting along really touched Sun Daqian a lot. In fact, he and Yuan Xi had a lot in common in some respects.

He is used to being alone, and also used to being alone, but it doesn't mean he likes this feeling.

And Yuanxi has always been in this state before he came to this world, so he can understand Sun Daqian's psychology too well, and he is too considerate. Accept him and adapt to him if he gets in the way.

And after getting used to this kind of life, returning to the previous loneliness is even more unbearable.

At this time, Yuan Xi made this request, and Sun Daqian was moved. He just went to play and have a look...Walking around will not disturb Yuan Xi...

not to mention that he is already eighty years old this year... If you don't go out for a walk, where is the time?

Thinking of Yuanxi's temperament and his fascinating cooking skills, Sun Daqian's little heart couldn't stop beating.

So... When leaving the next day, Lu Jinran saw Sun Daqian who was following Yuan Xi with a small suitcase and was about to board the plane...

Lu Jinran's mouth twitched, and the veins on his forehead twitched.

Yuan Xi was ready to hear Lu's venomous tongue yell out a series of words called awkward but caring.

But who knows... Yuan Xi made a mistake, Lu Jinran contemplated for a long time, but he just said in a muffled voice: "I'll see you off."

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head, took Sun Daqian's small suitcase, and walked in front of them .

This posture made Yuan Xi stunned for a moment... This awkward emperor is being awkward again?

But one thing is certain, Lu Jinran is not opposed to Sun Daqian going to Blue Star.

It was rare that he stopped talking, so both Sun Daqian and Yuan Xi felt deeply uncomfortable, looked at each other, cheered up each other, and then followed with smiles.

They didn't realize a problem until after boarding the plane.

The starships are all activated and have left the atmosphere. Why is the embarrassing emperor Lu Jinran sitting here like a grandfather?

Facing Yuan Xi and Sun Daqian's surprised looks, Lu Jinran raised his eyebrows: "What? I said I would send you off!"

But big brother! How can there be such a gift! Isn't it all right to send it to a car, train, plane, or spaceship? How can I follow it up and not leave by the way? Where are you sending it to? Send it back to Blue Star directly? uncle!

Besides, aren't you the legendary chief CEO, the founder of Yunjin? Shouldn't you be so busy that you can't get away? What are you doing sitting here with such an old god? Do you think you have time-traveled to the president's novel? You don't need to go to work, you don't have to work, you just pick up girls...

But then Yuanxi knew that he was wrong, a big mistake.

Lu Jinran's communicator was about to blow up, and he himself was annoyed, so he finally connected the communicator, and then his poor little assistant appeared with a sad face, and immediately began to cry: "Brother, uncle! Great God, where have you been? I have piled up a mountain of work this morning, and my slender waist is about to be crushed! Boss..."

Lu Jinran's mouth twitched, decisive and quick, and his movements were nimble and sophisticated Hang up the communicator.

But then, the little assistant called again, Lu Jinran was angry, picked up the communicator and went to another room, Yuanxi could still hear clearly after walking far: "You are not allowed to find me within three days, what? Closing down? It's none of my business!" After speaking, he hung up the communication again forcefully.

Yuan Xi stood there dumbfounded, and silently turned his head to look at Sun Daqian: "Master, I feel that I have discovered an unsolved mystery of the Federation..."

Sun Daqian pondered: "Yunjin has stood up until now and has not closed down, indeed. It's a miracle."

"No..." Yuan Xi said with great pain, "Lu Jinran has not been shot to death with the soles of his shoes in his life. It is really an unsolved mystery..."

Sun Daqian's beard trembled, agreeing very much nodded.

Originally, it was only Yuanxi and Xin Xiaoluoyimia who came to Beijing Xing together, but this time the city brought their family along with them, so naturally it was even more lively.

Yuan Xi's 20-odd days of busyness completely overwhelmed them.

Each of them would rather starve to death than wait at the dining table for Yuan Xi to cook, without even looking at the smart nanny's food.

Sun Daqian, who was never picky about food, knew it was good or bad. He reduced the chance to eat snacks and ate regularly every day. Under Yuan Xi's adjustments, Sun Daqian's complexion became better and better.

Although he is old, his cheeks are rosy, he is full of energy, and he is very energetic.

Lu Jinran watched without saying anything, but was very grateful in his heart. He took care of Yuan Xi more and more, which made Yuan Xi a little flattered.

Because I made an appointment with Ye Heng to collect the satin dragon skin, it is said that the starship did not return directly to the Blue Star, but turned to the Zelin-type asteroid code-named 98719 halfway.

The 98719 asteroid has not been named, but because it is the lair of the satin dragon, it is also called the satin dragon star.

This planet is not too big, compared with the earth, it is only about one-tenth the size of the earth.

The earth itself is not a big planet in the Milky Way, and one tenth of the earth is really small.

However, although the sparrow is small and well-equipped, this is a second-level resource star, and it is also a hot forest type. It is relatively more complicated than the blue star. All the secrets of the blue star are concentrated in the blue sea area, and the satin dragon The ground of the planet is much more mysterious. Tropical rainforests and swamps are the cradle of life, but they are also full of unknown dangers.

However, they have clear goals and well-equipped equipment, so there is no need to worry too much.

When Yuan Xi arrived at Satin Dragon Star, Ye Heng had already arrived early.

To Yuanxi's surprise, it was a Wuwu-class starship that came. Does it need such a big formation?

Then, Yuan Xi finally understood the reason why no one sold this satin dragon skin at all..