Chapter 95 The Critical Strike Product of Cooking

Regarding the name of the hotel, Yuanxi has actually thought about it long ago. What's more, "Hilton, Marriott, Intercontinental, Starwood, Sheraton, Shangri-La..." these super multinational hotels famous in the 21st century, it is auspicious to choose these names , You don't even need to do the math to prove that they will definitely succeed!

If nothing else, there are nostalgic ones, such as '****, the Great Hall of the People, Great China, China...', the reason for choosing these domineering and leaky names is of course to make the motherland famous in the Milky Way...cough cough, and One selfishness is that names that were not dared to be chosen in the 21st century can be used casually now, no matter what!

Because there are too many options, Yuanxi really couldn't make up his mind for a while, but now Ye Heng brought it up, and he asked casually: "Do you have any good suggestions?"

Ye Heng thought for a while, and actually said Two words came out: "Yuan Ye, how is it?"

Yuan Xi was stunned: "Yuan Ye?"

Ye Heng explained: "You may not know that the night of the Lantern Festival and the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival are both when the moon is full. They are two traditional festivals. Although the culture is mixed, the time difference is chaotic, and many planets have long lost this custom, it has always existed on Beijing."

Yuan Xi was stunned... Seeing him like this, Ye Heng thought he was I don't understand, and then explained: "In ancient history, this has the auspicious meaning of family reunion and happiness."

After speaking, he looked at Yuan Xi, saw that he was still in a daze, rubbed his head, and lowered his head. Said in a low voice: "Of course there is a homonym." It is the last name of the two of them.

After Ye Heng said so much, Yuan Xi knew everything about the Lantern Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival. As an ancient man on earth, how could he not know about it! He lives in Blue Star, and has never heard of these two festivals. In addition, Blue Star has five moons, and almost every day there is a full moon, not to mention solar terms, so naturally there will be no such festivals.

He didn't expect that Beijing Star still had these ancient festivals. The strong sense of familiarity made Yuan Xi very excited. The homonym of night is Ye, Yuan Ye, Yuan Ye. The beautiful meaning in this made Yuan Xi happy from ear to ear!

Emma, ​​it couldn't be any better!

He immediately made a decision: "Wait for my 'Yuan Ye' to resound through the Milky Way!"

Ye Heng rubbed his hair with a smile. Short hair, revealing a fair neck, is really exciting.

Yuan Ye, Yuan Ye, hehehe, Yuanxi thought, his surname is in the front, husband's surname is in front of the gods, he is the husband of the gods, he is the gods above, he is actually the real attacker ...This is a disguised announcement to the world!

The more he thought about it, the more proud he became, and the more happy he became, the more Yuan Xi praised the name more and more.

As for a few months later, when Yuan Ye opened for business, those who knew the inside story saw the name, and they had a different mentality.

Soldier of the Ye Family Army: It turns out that my sister-in-law likes riding seats, ahem.

It takes at least a month of work to build a house, and Yuanxi didn't think much of it these days.

With Chef's Blade, the small spatula and the small plates working together, how could Yuanxi not take the opportunity to make a full feast of Man and Han?

The kitchens of the Benlei and Xingyun are open for him. The soldiers of the two starships are eager for Yuanxi to go to their place, wishing they could rob people. Just kidding, the dishes made by my sister-in-law are endless!

Based on the principle of not favoring one over another, Yuan Xi came here in turn. Anyway, as long as there are ingredients, it doesn't matter if he makes one serving or a thousand servings. In particular, the thousands of dishes recorded in the small spatula made it easy for him to cook at his fingertips.

On the one hand, every time he came over, he would prepare lunch or dinner for the soldiers. On the other hand, he used the ingredients he purchased to make many dishes required in the 'Yuan Ye' recipe. Cooking is very simple, but the pasta is more troublesome. My three props do not support making pasta. Although there are fully automatic dough kneading machines, noodle machines, bread machines... But it is still a little troublesome to use, especially some Yuanxi's own dim sum can only be made by himself.

However, it is still within the acceptable range. After all, the staple food is still fixed, and the snacks are matched, so the quantity does not need to be too much.

On the contrary, the food group of five is getting more and more exaggerated. They are the cronies of cronies, and they already have a small package in their hands. With this artifact, the first thing Imiya thinks of is to use it for food... Just imagine, there are 20 grids, each grid can stack 189, and more importantly, it is completely fresh, and it is not afraid of how long it is stored. This is full How long can one person eat...

Every time Yuanxi cooks before, Yimiya hates her stomach for being too small. It's a pity that she can only eat five or six servings of thousands of dishes. But now it's all right, he can grab his favorite food and fill it up with small packages... Hehehe, now mom doesn't have to worry about me running out of food anymore. (Yimu: My old lady has been buried in the ground for decades, and she is still worried about her hair.)

Yimiya started, and all the foodies said that they should pack more food. People are iron rice and steel, and you will be hungry if you don't eat a meal Don't panic, you can't make a big mistake if you do this, but... Yimiya, you pretended to be more than a thousand copies in one go, what are you doing? ! Do you want to spend your whole life focusing on eating?

However, Imiya, who is well-behaved, sensible, capable and obedient, is especially persistent on this point. He refuses to hand over the collected food to the public, and even sleeps with a small package in his arms. No one wants to touch it.

Yuan Xi didn't respond much to this. Yimiya was super diligent and went out to hunt after work on weekdays. All kinds of prey were delivered to Yuan Xi at the first time, especially the meat of some creatures was very expensive. Sending over a few hundred catties is not a small amount of money.

Yuan Xi felt a little embarrassed, and proposed to pay him, but he rejected it completely, and only wanted to eat. In this way, how could Yuan Xi not satisfy his little wish.

Don't say more than a thousand copies, even tens of thousands of copies, if Imiya wants it, he will make it for him.

In addition to preparing a large amount of food for the hotel, Yuan Xi has additional gains in these days of cooking raids.

The small spatula is inlaid with critical strike gems. The role of gems is also reflected in the mass cooking these days. Like sewing, every thousand copies will have critical strikes, and gems can increase Ten critical strikes, that is to say, if you score 10,000 points, you will definitely have a successful critical strike.

Like the last time Yuanxi produced less than 10,000 small packages and actually produced three critical strikes, that was simply shit luck among shit lucks, but not so lucky this time.

There was even a crit once after making 20,000 copies, but Yuan Xi couldn't stop Yuanxi from being extra diligent these days, plus the soldiers ate and stockpiled, the quantity he made was astonishing.

In the end, a total of five critical strikes appeared, and the resulting things were quite intriguing.

The first serving was sweet and sour pork ribs. That's right, it was when making sweet and sour pork ribs that the crit happened, and then this unique sweet and sour pork ribs was born.

Of course, Yuan Xi didn't dare to try the thing that came out of this crit. He just took a look at it from a distance for a while, and saw that there was no difference in appearance, and the smell was also very moving. As for what will happen after eating, I don't know. .

The second one was French fries, the third one was pork chops with sesame heart, and the fourth one was... something different, it was a round red fruit, and Yuan couldn't even remember what caused the critical strike.

It stands to reason that they are produced after some kind of critical attack, but Yuan Xi is very sure that he has never made this kind of fruit. It looks about the size of a hawthorn, red, hard, and shaped like a cherry tomato.

The fifth portion was also different. This time it was long and carrot-like, but smaller in size, only the size of an egg. It was thin enough to fit in the palm of your hand.

Because it is relatively nearby, Yuanxi still remembers what kind of crit it came out of. It is a soup dish, radish and gastrodia tofu soup, which is a relatively healthy soup. White radish can promote digestion and has a strong anti-inflammatory effect; It has the effects of calming the liver and relieving wind, dispelling wind and relieving convulsions; miso paste can also inhibit the accumulation of fat in the body.

Yuanxi also thought of serving such a soup dish because he had cooked a lot of meat dishes before, which can harmonize the spleen and stomach, neutralize the taste, and make people eat comfortably and healthy.

Unexpectedly, it happened that this dish produced a critical strike, and the thing that came out of the critical strike was this little thing that looked like a carrot...

Taking advantage of Ye Heng's free time, Yuan Xi studied these five things together.

The old rule is to ask the appraiser first.

Appraiser Yijun is very arrogant, and the results of the first wave of appraisals made people dumbfounded: "Delicious sweet and sour pork ribs, crispy French fries, non-greasy chestnut ribs, unknown, unknown."

Just added the prefix Well! Dare you be a little more lazy, Mr. Appraisal Instrument! And the last two unknowns are the meaning of the horse! Aren't you omnipotent, don't you know everything, there are still things you don't know!

Mr. Appraiser, do you really not know or are you too lazy to tell?

Yuan Xi couldn't complain at all, he had a bunch of props with personality, and the appraiser's arrogant temper was not a day or two, but it's a pity that it has merged with Yuan Xi, and there is no way to abuse it abuse.

Ye Heng looked at the result, raised his eyebrows, and said, "Take a few more tests."

Yuan Xi's mouth twitched, and he had no choice but to keep patting the sweet and sour pork ribs in front of him.

At the first pat, pat, the appraiser lazily spoke out, but it just repeated monotonously: "Delicious sweet and sour pork ribs."

Yuan Xi was a little compromised, but Ye Heng encouraged him with his eyes, Yuan Xi I had no choice but to stiffen up and continue to fight with Mr. Appraisal Instrument.

After more than a hundred pats, the appraiser stopped making a sound, and immediately started to play dead.

Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng helplessly, and Ye Heng whispered, "It's tired, you're going to win soon."

Yuan Xi questioned this, is it really going to win? What if this guy just keeps silent and packs up and goes to sleep?

But it's not Yuanxi's temperament to just give up like this. After such a toss, his stubbornness has also risen, Miao Dan, today I must make you kneel down and sing conquer!

After nearly an hour, the appraiser finally failed, and it said weakly: "Delicious sweet and sour pork ribs, after taking it, you can randomly strengthen a certain part of your body for ten minutes."

Yuan Xi thought in his heart . Yixi, while looking at Ye Heng, there was another beep in the ear, it was the system tone: "Congratulations, the appraiser has been upgraded."