Chapter 129 Strengthening the Dark Shuo Cloak

Seeing this attribute, Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, and it turned out to be the same attribute as the doctor's casual clothes. One thousand protection points is the highest protection value he has seen so far. Moreover, this cloak also has a special attribute, stealth, which sounds great.

Yuan Xi planned to give this cloak to Ye Heng. He was about to enter the battlefield. With such an amulet, he felt more at ease.

Just when he was about to say something, Yuan Xi suddenly thought of the things that were rewarded by sewing before, strengthening pebbles and colorful dyes. Now that I have a cloak, isn't it a good opportunity to use it?

Yuan Xi told Ye Heng his idea, and Ye Heng agreed very much.

Yuan Xi first took out the small bag containing the small pebbles, carefully squeezed out one, and after thinking about it, he threw it on the cloak decisively and seriously.

Then... the little round stone also rolled to the ground extremely seriously and decisively.

Yuan Xi: Miao Dan, I guessed wrong!

Ye Heng laughed unceremoniously.

Yuan Xi was embarrassed, and quickly picked up the small pebble, explaining: "I'm just slipping with my hands..." Is he so stupid that he thinks that keeping the pebble on the cloak will automatically strengthen him...

Ye Heng smiled and said nothing.

Yuan Xi had no choice but to continue to find steps for himself. He coughed, thinking that if he wanted to strengthen successfully, he would probably need some tools. Tools related to sewing include steel needles, thread rolls and small scissors.

Well, small scissors are definitely useless, maybe a steel needle and thread? Could it be possible to sew pebbles onto the cloak?

Yuan Xi looked up and down with the small boulder, but he didn't find any holes for threading, did he? How could he attach to the cape without holes?

Yuan Xi, an authority figure, was caught in the trap, and Ye Heng, an outsider, kindly reminded him: "Why don't you try the workbench?"

One sentence made Yuan Xi's eyes light up, ouch, that's right, forget about that big guy. up!

I have been using steel needles and coils for a while, and I forgot about the great Mr. Workbench!

Yuan Xi hurriedly invited the workbench out, and now he calmed down, first put the small pebbles and the cloak on the silver panel in front of the workbench, and sure enough, a prompt appeared: "Do you want to strengthen Anshuo's cloak?"

Yuan Xi Xi unceremoniously clicked OK, and then the cloak and pebbles were eaten by the workbench.

About thirty seconds later, the cloak ran out from the small door below. Yuan Xi quickly picked it up, and saw with sharp eyes that there was a small boulder dotting the edge of the cloak, shining brightly and adding brilliance. brilliance.

Yuanxi swiftly identified it, and the result was unexpectedly detailed: "An Shuo cloak, enhancement level: 1. Protection value: 1000+100. Durability: 1000+100. Special attribute: Stealth.

The small boulder is really powerful , It turned out to be a good thing that can be strengthened in all directions. Only the first level of strengthening increases these two attributes respectively, so it seems that it can continue to be strengthened?

Thinking of this, Yuanxi became more eager to move, and quickly took out another small Round stone.

Put the small round stone and the cloak on the silver panel again, but this time it prompts: "Insufficient strengthening materials, unable to strengthen. "

Yuan Xi was puzzled: "How come? Was it the same one last time? "

Ye Heng said: "It seems that with the improvement of the strengthening level, the required materials are also increasing. "

Yuan Xi is quite distressed. If it really increases like this, this small bag of small boulders is obviously not enough...

But it is a good thing to be able to strengthen it, so it is better not to be so greedy. Yuan Xi hopes that Ye Heng can wear this cloak, Thinking of this, he didn't feel distressed at all. One more small stone will increase the safety factor. What is more important than life?

Yuanxi added another small pebble, and sure enough, this time it can be strengthened Yes, 30 seconds later, the cloak became a level 2 enhancement, and the two attributes were increased by 100 points respectively.

Although two pebbles were used, the strengthening effect was the same.

After gaining experience, Yuanxi put it all the way until the enhancement level of the cloak reached level ten. When eleven small pebbles were put in again, the workbench prompted: "Unable to enhance, the highest enhancement level has been reached."

He actually reached the top level, Yuan Xi put away the pebbles, he was not happy but rather disappointed, he would rather not have a level cap and could use all the pebbles...

But this is impossible, Yuan Xi Looking at the dark cloak with a protection value of 1000+1000 and a durability value of 1000+1000, I am still very satisfied. It's doubled, and one piece is worth two.

And the small boulders just happened to surround the cloak in a circle. The originally dazzling small boulders fell on the black cloak that seemed to be in the middle of the night, like stars twinkling in the night sky, very beautiful.

After the pebbles were strengthened, Yuan Xi didn't forget the dyes in those bottles. Those are also for strengthening!

However, Yuanxi is a little confused, dyes have colors, will it change the color of the cloak... What if it is dyed bright red... Yuanxi had a brainstorm, Emma, ​​is the bride, classmate Ye Heng, pretty good? Feel it!

Cough cough... Hold it, he is afraid that if the color of the cloak is made too strange, Ye Heng refuses to wear it, but the loss outweighs the gain.

However, Yuan Xi was still very curious about the strengthening effect of the dye. After thinking about it, he simply put the cloak and the dye on the workbench to observe, to see if there were any hints.

He picked a darker blue color and put it together with the cloak, and a prompt appeared on the silver panel: "Do you want to strengthen it?"

Hey, it can really be strengthened? Yuan Xi couldn't hold back the curiosity in his heart, thinking that the blue color is very deep, so it shouldn't matter... and it can also get a strengthening effect, which is quite a deal!

etc! Yuan Xi reacted abruptly just as the main point was confirmed!

Can't use blue first! Use other colors first, and then use blue last. Does this not only obtain the strengthening effect brought by the dye, but also replace those distinctive colors?

Emma, ​​Yuanxi is excited, look at our brains, how flexible they are!

Thinking of this, Yuan Xi took out the bright red dye and strengthened it and the cloak without hesitation.

Thirty seconds later, Yuan Xi looked at the cloak in wonder, why it was still black? Difficult to strengthen failed?

As soon as this thought flashed across his mind, he saw with sharp eyes that a trace of red flashed through the original white light of the small round stone...

Yuan Xi suddenly realized that this dye was actually used to dye the small round stone ?

In this way, Yuan Xi doesn't have to worry anymore. He patted the appraisal and checked the effect of the enhancement. This time, he didn't enhance the protection value and durability value, but enhanced the stealth. There is a parenthesis: the sneak time is increased by 60 seconds.

awesome! Yuan Xi gave a thumbs up, and then he did the same thing, and finally tried all the dyes, and the stealth time was increased by 420 seconds. And the cloak has become more low-key, luxurious and connotative!

After finishing all these, Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng excitedly and said, "Come and try!"

Ye Heng looked at him and said, "Xiao Xi, thank you." Yuan Xi just wanted to say that there is nothing to thank for being polite Yes, but Ye Heng's voice changed again: "This cloak, I hope you can wear it."

Yuan Xi froze for a moment, unable to react.

Ye Heng stared into his eyes, and said softly: "I know your heart, but I will leave you for a while, I can't be by your side, I hope you can be safe and sound, so I hope you can wear this cloak. "

Yuanxi came back to his senses. To be honest, the emotion that surged up at that moment was not emotion but anger, but in the next moment, he resolved it by himself.

He looked at Ye Heng fixedly, and said in a voice that could not be rejected: "Ye Heng, I can understand what you mean, but at the same time, please put yourself in my place and think for me. I am the one who stays at home with peace of mind. You rushed to the front line without fear of danger. Judging from your rational judgment, your risk factor is much higher than mine, and from the most objective point of view, this cloak is the most suitable for you."

Ye Heng listened quietly, how could he Smart, he understood the deep meaning of Yuan Xi's words at the first time, and then he was slightly taken aback by the emotions that rushed into his heart, and then he couldn't help sighing, Yuan Xi had really matured, but he almost made the same mistakes again.

Seeing that Ye Heng had figured it out, Yuan Xi didn't say anything more, just handed him the cloak, and then smiled slyly: "Or do you prefer nurse uniforms? Hehehe, I can dye you a bright red, showing your curves." , can be called a new version of the flag... um... um..."

His mouth was blocked by the embarrassed Major General Ye, but Yuan Xi felt warm in his heart. Some deep-rooted personalities are not so easy to change, but Ye Heng is trying step by step. Change, and that's fine.

In the early morning of the next day, Yuan Xi saw Ye Heng off in person. Standing on the observation deck at the port, he watched the majestic Nebula rise from the ground. The red fireworks were like the wings of a giant beast. Although the shock could not be heard, The voice of the sky, but Yuanxi's heart is also full of passion.

He stood quietly for a while, and said something silently in his heart, until the huge silver ship turned into a stream of light in the sky, he turned and left.

Although Ye Heng left in a hurry, he was extremely well prepared. The research room, laboratory, Xu Ruoxin, Lin Suyun, Xiao Yuanzhe, and all family members moved to the Benlei, which is the safest place on this planet.

Although the 9871 star field is far away from the battlefield, it is the rear of the rear, but at this time, the precautions that should be taken must be taken, especially when Ye Heng left.

Yuan Xi first went to see the two mothers and sons, and after having breakfast together, he turned and went to the studio.

He has a lot to do, and now is the time to race against time.

Eight hours later, at the edge of the 9871 star field, a giant commercial starship stayed in the nebula.

Through the camouflage of a commercial starship, the inside is a powerful military equipment that only a galaxy-class warship has. This is actually a main battleship disguised as a commercial starship!

On the wide and bright main bridge, a blond man looked at the vast star map, and smiled strangely: "This is really a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

He quickly dialed a communication device somewhere, and put The message was sent, and he licked his teeth in a grin that must have been won.