Chapter 74

Sun Daqian sleeps early and wakes up early, but he likes to be dazed for a while after waking up, sitting on the bed in a daze, this daze lasts for half an hour, until he hears voices outside, he doesn't think about it. When I got up, there was an extra resident in the house, so I dawdled in getting dressed.

He pushed open the door and exited the bedroom, but the sight he entered made Old Man Sun stunned.

sky!

land!

god!

...

Nothing is enough to express Old Man Sun's mood at this moment, okay? He has lived to be eighty years old, and he has never been so clean and tidy!

Sun Daqian's whirlwind-like small figure rolled towards the living room, carefully looking at the things placed on the entire row of bookshelves by the left wall, and could not help crying while looking at them.

Yuan Xi specially sorted out a cabinet, which was full of Sun Daqian's award-winning works, as well as a variety of trophies. When he was young, he relied on his talent and learning, so he didn't value these things at all, and because he became famous and sought after many awards, all kinds of awards were easy, so he was even more indifferent to

these external things, always throwing them away... But

Now that they have been carefully wiped clean and neatly arranged, the touch in his heart is much greater than he imagined.

Looking carefully one by one, his old fingers slid across, as if touching the once glorious but long gone years.

Sun Daqian stared at it blankly, and sighed softly. These things that he didn't care about in the early years have now been pieced together into his memory bit by bit. Decades of splendor have become this cabinet full of glory.

At this time, the door of the kitchen opened, and Yuan Xi pushed the dining car out, just in time to see Sun Daqian caressing the trophy and sighing softly, his appearance interrupted Sun Daqian's memory.

Yuan Xi looked at him and said with a smile, "Good morning."

Sun Daqian smiled and said hello.

Yuan Xi followed his gaze, and couldn't help saying sincerely: "You are amazing." Although he didn't know what the specific awards these trophies represented, but in all honesty, not everyone can win so many awards...Of course Not everyone can just randomly throw gorgeous and exquisite trophies on the ground as garbage...

Sun Daqian was sentimental at first, but when he heard this compliment, his blood boiled all over his body, and his white mustache cocked up: "Of course ...You don't know, back then, I was a world-renowned genius in Beijing, and a kid like Lu Jinran couldn't compare with me at all, that's right...Especially at that time, my demeanor and unruly attitude The wind-like personality has fascinated countless boys and girls..."

Yuan Xi smiled with his eyes bent, and with a smile in his mouth, he nodded in agreement from time to time.

It wasn't until Sun Daqian expounded a thousand words of praise to himself that he was satisfied. He glanced at the delicious food on the table and moved his nose. He would have smelled the tangy aroma a long time ago. If it wasn't for expressing himself to Yuan Xi The great achievements of the year did not make my stomach growl.

Sun Daqian blinked, and asked in a low voice: "This...you went out early in the morning to buy it?" Where did you buy such a delicious breakfast! He has eaten all over Beijing Star, why has he never found out!

Yuan Xi smiled and said: "I made it in the morning, you can try it."

At this moment, Sun Daqian opened his eyes even more, with an expression of disbelief: "Now there are still children who can cook?" The exaggerated tone matched The divine expression made Yuanxi feel as if he had really done something extraordinary...

Sun Daqian hurriedly sat down at the dining table, set the table and chopsticks, tied his scarf, and waited quietly for the meal with anticipation.

Yuan Xi slept late last night, but now he is used to sleeping five hours a day, and he wakes up unconsciously at five o'clock in the morning, and it is difficult to continue to sleep.

He thought of Sun Daqian as an old man who lives by himself, so he must be fooling around with eating breakfast. Since he came by himself and came to learn from a teacher, naturally he should work harder and take good care of this old man.

In fact, it is not advisable to eat food that is too strong when you are old, but if it is too bland, it will cause people to lack appetite and eat less. It is not easy to control the heat.

Moreover, Yuan Xi didn't know Sun Daqian's taste very well, so it was even more difficult to handle.

Fortunately, he got up early and had plenty of time, so he decided to eat more dishes and smaller portions, and let Sun Daqian pick and choose what he wanted to eat.

That's why this small dining car is full: wheat-flavored apple buns, crispy browned salt and pepper baked bun slices, and crystal clear crystal soft cakes, paired with fragrant white milk.

Although the portion is not much, but I really thought about it, just looking at it makes people move their index fingers.

And Sun Daqian is by nature a person who is absolutely not picky eaters, he eats everything delicious, so he is completely drunk after eating just a little bit, Emma, ​​it can't be more delicious!

Seeing the old man's intoxicated expression, Yuan Xi also felt very comfortable, sat opposite him, and drank a glass of coconut juice.

Although Sun Daqian was old, he had a really good appetite. In a short time, he cleaned up all the dishes on the table... This made Yuan Xi a little speechless, and kept persuading him: "Slow down, don't worry. Don't eat all of it, it will bloat your stomach..."

It's a pity that Sun Daqian was full of fighting power, and finally drank all the milk at the bottom of the cup. He burped in satisfaction, and then looked at Yuan with bright eyes. brook.

"Xiaoxi, don't be my apprentice."

Yuan Xi was shocked, what's going on!

"Why not..." Sun Daqian changed his voice and smiled shyly, "Marry me!"

Blue Star said.

After Ye Heng came to Yuan Xi's side, he has been arranging people to protect him silently. He knows that he has made a lot of enemies, and there are countless people who don't like him. If he pulls Yuan Xi into his life, he will definitely Keep him safe, there is no doubt about it.

And after learning about Yuan Xi's ability, he became even more cautious. Originally, Yuan Xi was already very impressive when he was with him.

But even so, he never thought of hiding Yuan Xi. Especially because of the arousal of that conflict, Ye Heng reflected a lot more. He thought carefully, but he was still negligent. Just missed it, and he took this lesson to heart.

Therefore, he will not lock Yuanxi into a cage called love. Loving each other and respecting each other is the most basic. No one is a vassal of another, but no one can leave each other.

Yuan Xi has such extraordinary abilities, so he should spread his wings and fly high, exert his strength without any scruples, let his light shine, and live a wonderful life.

And he will protect him, strengthen his strength, and protect him without fail.

Even though Yuan Xi was as dazzling as a diamond that fell into the dust, he still had the confidence to protect him, not to be hurt by anyone, let alone snatched away by anyone.

This is his star, even if it is dazzling, others can only look up to it.

From the first time Li Taixi secretly investigated Yuanxi's information, he had already noticed that taking precautions before they happen and killing danger at the source is the principle he upholds.

It's just that when Ye Heng checked Li Taixi's information and her personality analysis, he didn't want to let her develop anymore.

Thus, a trap specially prepared for her unfolded like this.

Li Taexi was dispatched to Blue Star as Vivian's administrative assistant. This position is not low, especially because Vivian's status is there, so Li Taexi still has a lot of power.

Li Taixi is cruel and extreme. She doesn't trust anyone. After all, if this kind of thing is entrusted to others, it may be a stain on her political career in the end. If she stands on a high ground and wants to get rid of this insider, it will be troublesome.

So, she decided to do it herself.

Speaking of it, it is not difficult to destroy the regional shielding system. As long as the energy supply of the central system is destroyed, the shielding shield will not be able to support it without energy, and in the end there will be loopholes, and then she will send some things that should not appear on this planet. Leave something as evidence, and you're done.

She thought it was simple, but she didn't think about how difficult it would be to operate it. Not to mention anything else, just sneaking into the central system quietly is an extremely difficult thing.

It's a pity that she is now an insect on a spider's web, stepping into the trap step by step, completely unaware that the gorgeous and delicious fruit in front of her is actually a deadly poison.

To get her into the suit easily, for Ye Heng, it is simply a matter of moving his fingers.

After Li Taixi's careful planning, everything was as she expected, and even the little difficulties she encountered were easily solved by her. This little scare did not scare her away, but made her even more confident. The feeling that God is helping her arises spontaneously.

She drove the stealth small starship with the radar shield turned on, and easily broke into the atmosphere of the fifth asteroid.

Then she successfully touched the central system of the area shielding. Although she was almost hit by a patrolling soldier on the way, fortunately she hid quickly, covering her figure, and was not found.

This sudden shock made her more cautious. Thanks to her thin body and good physical fitness, she hid all the way and even reached the central system.

She took a deep breath, now she just needs to shut down the system!

The central system has its own protection system, which can only be unlocked by the administrator's password. Naturally, Li Taixi does not know the password, nor does she know how to crack it, but she has a trump card. No matter how intelligent the system is, once the power is cut off, it will be completely useless.

And she had already inquired about the location of the electric box room here before she came here.

She directly shot through the door of the electric box room with a weapon, and she turned off the power of the entire central system in impatience and excitement...

There was darkness in front of my eyes, and there was a sudden sound of panicked footsteps!

It's done!

Li Taixi started to run out excitedly, but when she returned to the central system hall, the hall that had lost power and was dark suddenly lit up with dazzling light.

Li Taixi looked at the soldier who did not know when to appear in front of him, and was suddenly... shocked.

Then, the soldiers in military uniform parted from it, and a slender figure came out from the darkness. He was tall and slender, with exquisite appearance, but a pair of black eyes were unfathomable.

He stopped and stood in front of Li Taixi, and said two words coldly: "Stupid."

When Vivienne was summoned by the messenger, she did not expect such a big thing to happen. When a whole set of holographic images was played, her beautiful His face instantly became as white as paper.

She never thought that Li Taexi would do such a thing!

To be honest, Vivienne approached Li Tae-hee at first because she was somewhat selfish. She knew Li Tae-hee's character, and what she disliked the most was the so-called person who relied on his body for superiority. Therefore, although Vivienne didn't say it clearly, she always had this kind of attitude. hint.

She knew that Li Taexi hated Yuanxi, but she only thought that this would cause some small difficulties and setbacks for Yuanxi, and she would try to scare him a little bit, but she never thought that Li Taexi would be so paranoid and do such a crazy thing.

Vivian regretted it, regretted it very much.

But she is a smart woman after all. Faced with this situation, she calmed down quickly after being surprised at the beginning, and already knew how to deal with it.

Many people around are looking at her, waiting for the words to come out of her mouth, this is crucial, Li Taixi is her person, an executive assistant has such courage to do such a thing, people with a discerning eye will be suspicious, will I wonder if someone is instigating behind the scenes. And the one who has the ability to handle this matter is obviously Vivienne.

Vivienne who had calmed down, although her face was still a little stiff, she spoke. She lowered her eyes slightly, a little nervous and a little scared, but she forced herself to speak: "I'm sorry, it's my fault.

" As soon as the words came out, almost everyone's eyes were attracted.

Especially Li Taexi raised his head to look at her abruptly.

Vivienne refused to say another word, but her body trembled slightly, as if she was enduring and holding on.

Li Taixi immediately shouted: "It has nothing to do with her, she doesn't know anything, I made my own decision! It's me...it's me..." Li Taixi gritted his teeth and said loudly, "It's because I am in love with Major General Ye in my heart, so my heart is born Jealousy, I can't get used to Yuanxi, and I want him to learn a lesson, so I did such a thing!"

At this time, Vivian turned to look at Li Taixi, her beautiful eyes were full of disbelief, but then she seemed to suddenly realize , Tears flowed out, her lips trembled slightly, and the words she said were fragmented: "Taixi...you...Taixi..." The next moment she suddenly fell silent again, stood beside Li Taixi, lowered her head and said: " Major General, Li Taexi is my assistant, and I am willing to take responsibility for what she does."

This sentence... is very learned.

She didn't care what Lee Tae Hee did, but she just emphasized her relationship with Lee Tae Hee. Lee Tae Hee was her subordinate, and she was responsible for what she did, whether she knew it or not.

And the key point is whether she knew about it. If this sentence is matched with that expression, outsiders will not be free to favor her when they see it, thinking that she is implicated, but they have to bear all this because of love and responsibility.

This is a brave and responsible woman.

All this fell into the eyes of Li Taixi, which shocked her even more, and made her full of emotion and enthusiasm. After all, Vivienne really didn't know, but she was willing to take these responsibilities for her. The acting was enough to make this one-headed woman fall for her.

This abacus is really a good deal. Ye Heng squinted his eyes and looked at it. He already had a conclusion in his heart. No matter whether Vivian was involved or not, Ye Heng would not touch her regardless of her identity, but let her It is necessary to learn a lesson.

Ye Heng directly ignored Vivian's words, forcibly sentenced Li Taixi, put all the charges on her head, and picked Vivian out very bluntly and without any concealment.

Li Taixi breathed a sigh of relief, but the resentment in his eyes deepened.

Vivienne was nervous and flustered, she had a lot to say, but no one gave her a chance to speak, she looked at Li Taixi helplessly, anxious and worried...

All expressions were impeccable, if the eyes were excluded The flashing calculation in the depths.

Lee Tae-hee was sentenced to be sent to prison star, because he was stolen and confessed, according to the federal law, he will be imprisoned for at least 20 years.

Vivienne didn't go out for a few days in the house, and outsiders said that she got sick from being overly frightened and was recuperating.

But in fact, not only was she safe and sound, but she was also busy for a few days, trying her best to arrange some things. She wanted to save Li Taixi, not for anything else, but because of the hatred in Li Taixi's eyes at the end.

Li Taexi is a paranoid and a lunatic, but he is determined, and because of this incident, he will definitely be loyal to her unconditionally. As long as she is slightly adjusted and let her grow her brain, she will definitely be a usable person.

So, Vivienne wanted to save her.

This operation was not difficult for Vivienne. She saw Li Taixi who was about to go to the prison star. The hatred in this woman's eyes was overwhelming, but when she saw Vivienne, tears burst into her eyes.

Vivian took her hand and said softly, "Don't say anything, just follow me." But

before they could go out, the two women were stunned.

The man standing by the door is elegant and beautiful, but at this moment he looks like a demon.

Ye Heng walked forward, gently took Vivienne's hand away from Li Taixi's body, and then grabbed Li Taixi's neck with a backhand.

Vivian opened her eyes wide, seeing a scene she would never forget.

This man cut off Li Taixi's neck with a sharp dagger, a large amount of blood sprayed out, bright and thick, instantly blooming bright blood flowers on the white clothes, this kind of bright red has a strange beauty , but at the same time, it is like carrying poison, which makes people feel scared.

But this man didn't feel uncomfortable at all, his exquisite appearance was cold and ruthless, and his deep black eyes looked like a devil who would send people to hell.

In this era, there are too many invisible weapons that kill people. It is rare for someone to use such an ancient cold weapon. However, it is undeniable that the visual impact caused by using such a cold weapon to kill people is really unparalleled.

The education Vivienne received since she was a child made her calm and rational, but she was a pampered girl after all, and she had never seen such a scene before. This terrifying and intuitive scene completely frightened her, all shrewdness and calculations were all After the smoke disappeared, she looked at this man in great horror, the man she had once fallen in love with...

"Miss, this is not the place you should come."