Chapter 151 Hold On

When Ye Heng was evacuating from the 714 star field, the Waya people started to attack violently like crazy. This time they really used their full strength, which shocked Ye Tian and other generals.

They thought they had already figured out the strength of the Waya people, but they didn't expect such a powerful force to be hidden.

If the federal army didn't have the new weapons, protective cores and super armor provided by Ye Heng, then human beings would be completely invincible, and the result of waiting would be a quick defeat... followed by the catastrophe of genocide.

Even now, the federal army is struggling to cope with it. Fortunately, it has a geographical advantage and can barely compete with it.

Ye Heng didn't stop because of the waya's crazy attack. In fact, the more fiercely the waya attacked, the more he needed to return to the 9871 star field as soon as possible.

The Waya people's move is nothing more than trying to buy time for Chikui, and the attack with all their strength is to stifle their footsteps, so that they have no time to take care of them, and cannot hinder Chikui's plan.

Ye Heng was clear in his heart, how could he fall into the trap, not to mention that the current federal army can fight the Wayans, even if there is no fighting force, Ye Heng will not stay.

It's not that he's so selfish that he only cares about the lives of Yuanxi and his family, but on the contrary, considering the overall situation, he absolutely can't let Chikui win the system.

The Wayans without a system already have such strength. If they get a powerful system, by that time, human beings will really fall into disaster.

Leading his own fleet, Ye Heng arrived at Starfield 9871 in only three hours. After the Nebula landed on Blue Star, Ye Heng rushed to the experimental base immediately.

Ye Heng listened intently to Yuan Yucheng's report. It will take 20 hours for the new warship to be successfully produced. After that, weapons and protection centers need to be installed and debugged. It will take a day and a night at the fastest to actually put it into the battlefield.

One day and one night, the time is too long!

Ye Heng quickly contacted Lu Jinran, Ma Yingnv, Zhang Xun and others. Their skills have already been at full level, and they also have full-level rewards. Each of them has accumulated a few pieces of sapphires and topaz. At this time, Ye Heng proposed to borrow them, and they didn't have any objections, and they took the initiative to hand them over. .

Sapphire can increase the production speed, and topaz can increase the production quantity. With the bonus of these two types of gems, it can save time to the greatest extent, and time... is what he lacks most now.

The speed-up bonuses of sapphires are different. Yuanxi's sapphires are more powerful, with a maximum speed-up of 60%, followed by 50%, and 40%. But Lu Jinran, Ma Yingnv and others are much weaker, the highest speed can only be increased by 10%, followed by 9, 8, 7%.

Although the speed-up is relatively small, there are many apprentices who can't stop the full level. They scraped together, and they just collected more than 30 yuan. The speed-up percentage here is constantly superimposed. For example, the normal production time takes ten hours. With a 50% speed-up sapphire, the time becomes five hours, and if you continue to use a piece of 50% sapphire, the time becomes two and a half hours...

The current processing center takes eighteen hours to make a warship. In an hour, Ye Heng collected all the sapphires, a total of thirty-five pieces, all of which were used in the processing center, and he managed to shorten the time to only half an hour. The price was very high, if Yuan Xi was here, he might cry out of distress. Thirty-five sapphires, each worth 5,000 merit points, which is nearly 180,000 merit points. If you add it together, you can buy another battleship formula...

Of course, at this critical moment, no matter if it is money or something All of them are useless, the most important thing is to gain time.

While Ye Heng was arranging the production of the battleship, he was also discussing with Yuan Yucheng to put the newly developed different space detection equipment into use immediately. Because Yuan Yucheng has practiced the casting technique, he can make things with twice the result with half the effort. The research that originally took longer to break through has also mastered the technique. Not to mention shortening the time, there are many more possibilities.

The detection equipment made by casting technique is a hundred times more powerful than the ordinary equipment before, allowing human beings to truly open their eyes in a different space.

But even with such powerful detection equipment, it is still impossible to locate Chikui's car, either because it is too far away, or it is not in a different space at all.

It is unlikely that it is not there, because in the normal dimension, human survey equipment is more powerful, and they will never jump out of the Milky Way in such a short time, so it is impossible not to survey.

It can only be said that he is still hiding in a different space, and he can hide from the equipment.

Time passed by every minute and every second. After checking all the data, Ye Heng had another idea in his mind.

Yuan Xi has always focused on cultivating various life skills, but Ye Heng did not seriously practice these skills at all. He almost put all his energy on mental and physical skills.

Needless to say physical skills, he stood at the absolute apex. Only he and Yuan Xi could practice mind skills. Yuan Xi didn't have time to study them at all, but Ye Heng put in a lot of hard work, and his level was rising steadily. Although he was definitely not as good as Chi Kui, he still had some attainments.

He doesn't intend to confront Chikui head-on with mind skills, but he can use this skill and cooperate with Yuan Yucheng's latest research and development of different space detection equipment.

As soon as this idea was formed, he was ready to implement it immediately. Mental skills can make the detection work more detailed without any omissions, and the detection equipment strengthens the range of Ye Heng's mental skills, enabling him to break through the constraints of levels and work in a wider area. Search in space.

After listening to Ye Heng's description, Yuan Yucheng raised a question: "If it can be done, it will be very powerful, but how do you connect with the detection equipment?"

No matter how powerful the detection equipment is, it is just a bunch of Machines, humans can operate them, direct them, create them and repair them or destroy them, but they don't know how to communicate with them.

Ye Heng had other ideas about this: "I can connect with Xingyun, and use it as a medium to communicate with the detection equipment."

Yuan Yucheng's eyes lit up, so it was so!

Nebula is Ye Heng's exclusive intellectual brain. The intellectual brain can control all equipment. Maybe it can be used as a bridge to allow Ye Heng to communicate directly with the detection equipment.

Not much nonsense, Ye Heng immediately started to try, after a try, it really works.

His thoughts quickly diverged, and he carefully observed everything he passed, without leaving any doubts.

A full half an hour later, Ye Heng opened his eyes suddenly, and the icy light flickered in his black eyes: "I found it."

After Yuan Xi succeeded, he did not leave completely. At this moment, it is no different from before. Now he is not in Blue Star, but It is in the enemy's base camp, and the biggest possibility of blind escape is to fall into another trap. The most sensible thing is to find out the status quo, grasp the opportunity first, and act first.

Yuan Xi looked at Chi Kui who was struggling, and his heart became cruel. No matter what, he must kill this monster first, otherwise, he would never be able to escape!

His hands trembled slightly. Even though he knew that the situation was special, Yuanxi still had a great psychological burden. It would be a lie to say that he was not afraid, but as long as he thought about his son, Ye Heng, and his family, he became Incomparably strong.

He wants to live and return home, there are too many people waiting for him!

Yuan Xi gritted his teeth, no longer hesitated, and took out a large amount of powerful corrosive agent, and threw it at Chi Kui-even though he knew that Chi Kui had no strength to fight back, Yuan Xi still carefully stayed away from him.

But after all, he has too little practical experience. While attacking Chikui with all his concentration, his back is completely exposed. After all, this is Chikui's territory. Even if he is so conceited that only one person drives a battleship, but But the battleship has been integrated with him, as long as it is under the command of Xinshu, it can do anything.

Yuanxi was able to succeed before, firstly because Chikui underestimated him, and secondly because his performance deceived this alien who thought he knew human beings deeply, so Chikui got it.

But after he reacted, everything was not so easy.

All the powerful corrosive agent thrown out was caught, and Yuan Xi's heart skipped a beat. When he realized that something was wrong, his whole body was lifted up by a pair of huge mechanical hands. Thanks to the technique in the room, he is now of extremely high physical fitness, with strong agility and explosive power, so although the mechanical hand caught him, he still tore his clothes to pieces at the fastest speed, and the whole person fell to the ground. on the ground.

But this was just the beginning. The originally empty room seemed to come alive suddenly. Countless chains flew out from all directions, all attacking Yuanxi.

Yuan Xi quickly dodged, his mind and body had reached an unprecedented high level of cooperation, and physical skills also played a role, allowing him to evade these countless attacks.

But even so, he began to sweat on his forehead. The high-intensity jumps and quick reactions caused his physical strength to drain rapidly. It's a pity that he had already taken the leaves of the small body before, and there was no second one to take, and some recovered Food for physical strength is relatively slow, not to mention, in this situation, how can he eat it... If he is not careful, he will be caught.

Moreover, Yuan Xi was also very anxious. While he kept dodging, he also saw that Chi Kui, who had fallen to the ground, was recovering at a super fast speed visible to the naked eye...

Finally gained the upper hand, but fell into the lower position again, Yuan Xi Xi was very anxious, but he couldn't stop it, he could only watch helplessly.

Physical strength kept losing, but Chi Kui stood up slowly.

When those red eyes were burning, Yuan Xi couldn't hold on anymore, his whole body was drenched with sweat, his limbs were weak, and he was holding on with his breath.

For the first time, deep pessimism rose in his heart. This kind of despair that can't save itself no matter what.

He is not afraid of losing the system, but he knows that if Chi Kui wins the system, the real disaster has just begun.

At that time, all the things he cherished may disappear overnight.

No! No way!

Yuan Xi suddenly opened his eyes, and a flame of determination had already been ignited in his heart. Even if he died here, he would definitely not let Chi Kui win the system.

It's better to die with him like this than to lose everything with open eyes.

When this idea just emerged, an old voice suddenly sounded in his mind: "Son, hold on."