Chapter 100 The Ecstasy KING SIZE

The daughter-in-law took the initiative to kiss, how could Ye Heng bear it, and immediately turned against the guest, and on the newly bought super big bed, the two became popular and had a hard time.

    Yuan Xi felt quite refreshed, Huan Ai's body was still a little soft, but he was in good spirits, crawling around on the big bed naked, studying around.

    Ye Heng was leaning against the head of the bed, half naked, in a rare lazy and leisurely way. He stared at Yuan Xi with a pair of black eyes, at his collarbone, pink, and that seemingly slender but very powerful Waist, and that upturned and round butt that makes people want to stop...

    Until Yuan Xi lay down on his stomach in order to check a certain button, with his back completely turned to him, he couldn't relax at all. He lifted the quilt, When he got close to Yuan Xi, his entire chest was covered on Yuan Xi's back, the scorching heat and coolness rubbed against each other to create a shuddering refreshing feeling.

    He pressed Yuan Xi's ear and said softly, "I'll teach you."

    Yuan Xi had already been emotional because of his ambiguous posture, but after hearing Ye Heng say that he wanted to teach him, he barely concentrated on watching, but it was a pity that his buttocks Being pushed by that hard thing, when I thought of the pleasure after the two of them met, my body suddenly felt an unspeakable longing, empty, itchy, and very unbearable.

    He moved his butt unconsciously, but Ye Heng pressed him down violently: "Do you want to learn?"

    Yuan Xi gave a soft 'hmm', and didn't know if he was moaning or answering.

    Ye Heng maintained this posture, the hard object was rubbing against the outside of his small hole, but it wouldn't go in. He likes to see Yuan Xi's desired appearance, it's so unbearably seductive, and letting him take a look is like mercilessly caoing him.

    Thinking about it this way, the hard object became more painful, he leaned forward, and while stroking Yuan Xi's little brother, he whispered in his ear: "Come on, let's try the first panel first. "

    Where could Yuanxi hear what he said, he had already rubbed against Ye Heng's hand, but he instinctively responded: "Mmm...mm..."

    Ye Heng held his finger and pressed on a dark blue icon, and then the scene in front of him suddenly changed, and Yuan Xi's somewhat confused head suddenly woke up.

    what happened? Isn't it on the bed, why... how does it seem to be in the sea?

    When he turned his head and saw Ye Heng, he felt a little relieved, and then suddenly realized.

    God... this bed is amazing! Is this a scene change? So true!

    The deep blue sea water is breathtakingly beautiful, and there are countless exquisite small fish wandering around, beautiful corals, and swaying aquatic plants. They are still on the bed, but as far as they can see, they are in the sea water.     Ye Heng kissed

    him, and drew his attention back. While carefully asking about his graceful back, he asked, "Do you like it?"

A different kind of emotion, he squinted, hmmmm.

    The next moment, um huh turned into an exalted "ah" for a lifetime, because Ye Heng's entire body was buried in it at once...

    The satisfaction of being filled made Yuan Xi excited beyond control, and the scene in front of him was so special, The pleasure accumulated even faster, Ye Heng only pumped it five or six times, Yuan Xi kept saying: "I can't do it, Ye Heng, I can't do it..." and then shot it straight out.