Chapter 124 Shameful Uniform PLAY

Yuan Xi quickly ran to the full-length mirror, and was completely stunned after seeing it.

The white ones are not necessarily white coats, but may also be nurse uniforms!

Yuan Xi is depressed... He is obviously a man, but who would have thought that this damn system would reward pure men with a nurse uniform if they have nothing to do? What a perverted rhythm this is, the system, you got the wrong script! Please don't be stupid!

He was melancholy looking at the transsexual who was neither male nor female, Ye Heng also walked over and stood right behind him.

In the huge dressing mirror, a pure white nurse's uniform is worn on Yuan Xi's body. Although it is a nurse's uniform, it is not very feminine, but it fits very well unexpectedly. It also makes the waist look extra slender, adding a lot of sexy charm that is rarely seen in the past.

And Ye Heng behind him, dressed in a straight silver military uniform, is handsome and handsome. He originally had an extremely well-regulated and even introverted abstinent temperament, but because of each other's gaze, they collided with intense sparks, and ignited the heat of desire in those black eyes. flame.

He stretched out his slender and strong hands, gently placed them on Yuan Xi's waist, then lowered his head, and kissed Yuan Xi's fair neck from behind, accompanied by hot air and a sexy hoarse bass: "Xiao Xi, you are so beautiful "

Yuan Xi was originally full of complaints, but couldn't help trembling slightly because of the sudden change of breath, looked at Ye Heng from the mirror, wanted to say something, but suddenly stopped.

Ye Heng actually started to caress him. Facing the mirror, Yuan Xi opened his eyes wide and watched. Ye Heng kissed his neck and collarbone; through the thin white clothes, he stroked the sensitive parts of his body with his hands. The visual impact doubled the heat of the body, Yuan Xi was quickly substituted into the state, and the words that came to his mouth turned into thin groans.

The nurse's uniform is one-piece, with the upper body tightly fitting the body, but the lower body is so short that it only covers the buttocks, and nothing is worn underneath.

When Ye Heng came in, he discovered this little secret. He paused slightly, and changed his movements again. He originally wanted to take off his clothes, but now he changed his direction and hugged Yuan Xi directly. He rolled up his clothes, revealing Yuan Xi's hardened little brother. ...

Ye Heng drove Yuan Xi's thighs with both hands, and let him face the full-length mirror with his shameful posture. Want to come down.

Ye Heng didn't give him a chance to move, he bit his neck, and said in a hoarse voice: "Don't move, just like this, it will be very comfortable."

Yuan Xi hesitated for a moment, looking directly at him like this, it was really uncomfortable. It was too shameful, he couldn't bear it, and still wanted to come down...

But Ye Heng had already launched an offensive. He kissed Yuan Xi's sensitive place, and his desire was aroused after a few strokes, without giving Yuan Xi any chance to resist .

Because his hands were crossing his thighs, the small hole behind his back was completely exposed to Ye Heng without any precautions. Ye Heng buried it deeply as soon as he exerted his strength. This time, Yuan Xi completely lost his desire to break free.

This posture is too much a test of arm strength, but for Yuan Xi it is unspeakably enjoyable and relaxing. He doesn't have to move at all, he just needs to follow Ye Heng's upright and indulgent enjoyment. , It was a ecstasy full of pleasure...

Three hours later, Yuan Xi looked at the white liquid on the dressing mirror, and suddenly wanted to turn into an ostrich, dig a soil nest for himself and bury it, damn, old face, lose it I can't throw it away anymore... The

uniform is fine, but I'm still standing in front of the mirror, woo woo woo, what a shame!

Yuan Xi wore a fluffy pajamas (painted by Ye Mama) nestled at the foot of the bed and drew circles...

Ye Heng looked at him and narrowed his eyes with a smile. Like turning on a switch, let go of everything... The whole person is like a koala on his body, making him go faster for a while, slow down for a while, harder for a while, and lighter for a while...It's not ordinary Let go.

But after he was happy, he began to regret and regret again... By the way, he had a deep reflection on himself.

Every time Ye Heng sees Yuan Xi like this, he wants to tease him more and more, wanting to see him indulge in lust to the point of forgetting his feelings, it is indescribably charming.

After thinking about it for a while, Ye Heng felt a little moved again. He simply stretched out his long arms, hugged Yuan Xi, took off his pajamas easily, and rushed into the warm and tight little hole with the residual heat, feeling the pleasure head-on He can't help but sigh, his creek is really delicious.

Yuan Xi was in a daze and asked for it again, and only woke up after the climax. He couldn't run away, and the most sensible thing was to quickly change the subject, so that Ye Shao would suppress Ye Qinshou in the future.

He thought about it for a long time, and finally his eyes fell on the fake nurse's uniform, and suddenly he had an idea: "Ahem, let's... let's take a look at what's going on with this dress."

Ignoring Ye Heng's ambiguous smile, Yuan With a blushing face, Xi took several appraisals at Bai, the culprit, Dagua.

The result spit out by the appraiser made him serious: "Doctor's casual clothes, protection value: 1000 points, durability 1000 points, special function: double the proficiency."

Yuan Xi didn't want to complain about its name, the damn doctor's casual clothes, doctor Is the casual clothes of the girl a goddamn nurse's outfit? He set his sights on the protection value and special functions.

The special function is easy to understand, that is, when wearing this casual clothes to practice life skills, the proficiency can be doubled, similar to the permanent double experience pill, but... I don't know if it can only double the medicine skill, or it can make the All skills are doubled.

If it's the latter, it's too awesome!

Immediately afterwards, Yuanxi was embarrassed again, who wants to dress like that and practice skills! Throw the plate!

As for the protection value, this is not the first time Yuan Xi has seen it. The last time I made a small vest with Sun Daqian, after the success, the small vest has a protection value, but it is only 80 points, and the one in front of me has 1000 points. It looks like Much better.

Yuan Xi told Ye Heng the result, and also expressed his guess.

Ye Heng smiled strangely.

Yuan Xi didn't know why.

"Go and take a look at the art in the room."

Yuan Xi blinked, but he still didn't realize it, but he obediently looked at the art in the room first, and then his eyes straightened...

The art in the room...it It turned out to be level seven...

In just three hours, it has risen to seven levels in a row... Yuan Xi really wanted to strangle Fang Zhishu's neck and shout: "Xiao Fang, Xiao Fang, what are you swollen Xiao Fang, your brain is so frustrating! The donkey kicked, and then the door was locked again?"

The art of the room roared: I... I am a victim, I was raped... QAQ Then Yuan Xi found out the trick from the system prompt, Emma, It turns out that it can still be like this...

Uniform temptation rewards an extra 100 points of proficiency; shame PLAY rewards an extra 200 points of proficiency; Using 'Physician's Clothes', the proficiency gained is doubled.

With this series of rewards doubled, the weak subject of the art in the room said that he was completely punctured...

Yuan Xi is really powerless to complain, please allow him to feel sad (high) hurt for the art in the room that was punctured ( Xing)

All of a sudden... Awow, it's been promoted to three levels all of a sudden, it's so cool!

Yuan Xi's gaze at the nurse's uniform softened instantly. Although you are ugly, you are powerful. I can only rely on you for my life system to reach the full level!

Although it's a little awkward to wear, but it's winter, and he wears it as underwear, who would know?

Yuan Xi immediately accepted the upgrade reward for the Art of the Room. The rewards for the three levels were all booklets. Yuan Xi took it out and took a look. Good guy, it's all over now.

"Physical skills, mind skills, physical skills, hey, physical skills are all in place. It's a pity that there is still one volume left for the mind skills."

Ye Heng also accepted the rewards. The rewards of the two are generally the same. The mental skills are still the same. After opening them, they disappear. It seems that we can only find out what happened when we collect them all.

Yuan Xi opened the middle volume of physical arts but found a line of big characters: "The level of physical skills is not enough." The same is true for the second volume of physical skills. Look down.

After putting away all the gymnastics booklets, Yuan Xi belatedly discovered that there was a rather familiar object lying quietly in the corner of his diamond box.

Yuan Xi took it out... It really was a sheepskin scroll!

Another formula... Yuan Xi suddenly raised his head to look at Ye Heng, and said, "This... Is this the formula for the Shelter Pill ?

"

As soon as it fell, Yuan Xi had already started to identify the formula, and the result of the identification made both of them's eyes brighten: "The formula of Shelter Pill, used for medicine."

It turned out to be the formula of Shelter Pill!

My God... Is it really possible to mass-produce Shesheng Pills? Like making Lingxi Dan?

If you make hundreds of thousands of them at once, wouldn't it really be possible to live a long and worry-free life?

Huge joy and disbelief exploded in Yuanxi's mind. He lifted the alchemy furnace out excitedly, and quickly pasted the formula of the transformation pill on the silver panel of the alchemy furnace...

Then, he heard the system Prompt voice: "The level of pharmacy is insufficient, please increase the level first."

Yuan Xi was slightly startled, feeling a little disappointed.

Ye Heng shook his hand: "Don't worry, since we really have the formula for the Shelter Pill, then we will definitely be able to make the Shelter Pill, the most urgent thing is to improve the level of pharmacy first."

Yuan Xi also calmed down, He shook his hand back and replied, "Well, yes."

Yuan Xi had been quickly thinking about how to improve the level of pharmacy, but Ye Heng thought of another thing: "You just said that the doctor's casual clothes have a protective value?"

Yuan Xi returned to his senses, and said in detail: "Yes. Yes, the protection value is 1,000 points, and the little vest Sun Daqian and I made before also has 80 points of protection."

Ye Heng pondered for a moment, but before he could speak, Yuanxi received a system prompt: "Congratulations, your Apprentice Ma Ying's female Pao Ding Shu has been promoted to the first level, and you will be rewarded with 50 points of proficiency in Pao Ding Shu and 100 points of merit."