Chapter 102

Cooking has already reached the fifth level, and it has successfully climbed up, and it is tied for the first place with tidying and sewing!

Yuan Xi took a closer look at the system panel, feeling a little complacent, he can be regarded as a person with a lot of skills now, ah, no, he has quite a few skills!

He was very curious. He didn't know how many levels the highest life skill was. He was already full of surprises after only level five. He didn't know if it would be even more astonishing if it was more.

He flirted for a while, quite happy and looking forward to it, but finally the communicator sounded to bring him back to his senses.

It was the automatic reminder he set. He and Jin Yijinsan made an appointment to meet at 4:30, and now it's time.

Thinking about the culinary rewards that he hadn't had time to check, Yuan Xi had no choice but to accept them first, and watch them together when Ye Heng came back at night.

He went to see Jin Yi and Jin San with sixteen second-level small parcels.

After meeting the two, Yuanxi first handed the small package to Jin Yi and Jin San: "Here are newly made meals, about 60,000 servings, I didn't classify them carefully, please tidy them up carefully."

Jin nodded and replied : "Okay."

The next thing is Yuanxi's real purpose of looking for the two brothers. He has been thinking about the treatment of Jin Yi and Jin San since he hired them. Although Ye Heng didn't say, the brothers didn't Said, but it doesn't mean he can ignore it like this.

Yuan Xi has lived here for so long, and he still knows the market price. Like Jin Yi Jin San at Ye Heng's place, the treatment must be very good. Even if he works here now, it is actually still under Ye Heng's name, and the reward treatment There are also regulations.

But Yuan Xi thought that the two of them were doing him a favor now, especially since he was in charge of so many things, of course he shouldn't be stingy.

The reason why he didn't open his mouth earlier was because he didn't know what Yuan Ye's income was. Now, Yuan Ye's income is so considerable that he has the confidence to discuss this matter.

If a job like Jin Yi Jin San is just a fixed salary, Yuan Xi thinks it is too bad, he thinks about it, and finally decides to share it directly, and each person gets 20% of the profit.

To be honest, Yuan Xi really has a super conscience, or should I say, it's not just a conscience, it's all about directly partnering with Jin Yi Jin San. They each account for 20%, and together they make up 40%, while Yuan Xi himself only accounts for 60%.

But Yuan Xi thought very clearly, although Yuan Ye was run by him alone, but to be honest, without Jin Yi and Jin San, he would definitely not be able to do it well, or even do it well.

Although he invests and cooks by himself, he is essentially a hands-off shopkeeper. Indeed, he paid for it, but Yuan Ye only took big ideas from site selection to construction, and all the trivial things after that were all Jin Yi and Jin San bothered and worked hard, he really had a lot of leisure.

Especially during the two or three months of preparation, Jin Yi and Jin San were busy before and after the run, and he only showed up once or twice. This hotel is really very worry-free.

Moreover, Yuan Xi knew that he would not always rely on Yuan Ye in the future, he still had to rely on Jin Yi Jin San, so if he didn't give him some sweetness, why should he work hard for you?

He shared his idea with Jin Yi and Jin San, and the profit was 20%, and each of them was paid. This huge "sweetness" directly confused Jin Yi and Jin San.

It was directly frightened.

Jin Yi reacted faster, and he immediately refused with a very firm attitude: "No, no, sir, this is absolutely not possible!"

Jin San was also relieved, he was more tactful than Jin Yi, and secretly thought that his brother was too bad at talking, How could he refuse directly like this? Didn't this hurt Yuan Xi's affection for them? But he could also understand that Jin Yi was really frightened.

He hurriedly slowed down his tone and explained to Yuanxi in detail: "Sir, we all know how you treat our brothers, and we are really grateful, but the fact that the division is too heavy, how can we accept it? As for us You don't have to worry about the remuneration. Our previous remuneration was very high, and the major general will not suspend our pay. What's more, now in Yuanye, we are much more relaxed and worry-free than before. This is already obtained I took care of it!"

Yuan Xi frowned slightly.

Jin San saw it in his eyes, and hurriedly added: "The second-level package you sent us before was already very generous..."

Yuan Xi interrupted him abruptly: "Can I understand it as..." He paused, A pair of bright eyes fixedly stared at Jin Yi and Jin San, "You are only here to help temporarily."

Jin San's heart skipped a beat, and he immediately realized that he had said something wrong.

Jin Yi also understood the meaning of Yuan Xi's words at this time, and he confessed straightforwardly: "Sir, from the day we joined Yuan Ye, we are your people."

Jin San also came back to his senses, and immediately Open mouth to remedy.

Yuan Xi listened quietly.

Jin Yi and Jin San said a lot, and indeed they were all truthful.

Yuan Xi thought he had contributed little, but in fact he really underestimated himself. The most important thing in a hotel is the taste. Only food that tastes good is the foundation of the operation. Otherwise, no matter how hard you try, you will run in a more and more crooked direction, and you will never reach the end of the grand slam.

On the other hand, with Ye Heng behind him, Yuanxi's special identity is very powerful.

In terms of administration, if Jin Yi Jin San comes forward, it will be unimpeded, and no one dares to hold things up. Also because of this relationship, no one on Blue Star would foolishly come here to make trouble. Although Yuanxi, the big boss, had never shown his face, Jin Yijin and Jin San belonged to Ye Heng, but they were only here to take charge of the situation. , if the person above this is not Ye Heng, he is also an extremely close person, who would be so stupid as to find trouble on his own territory? That's not looking for trouble, but looking for death...

So Jin Yi and Jin San are really enjoying themselves now. You don't have to worry about the recipes, you don't have to worry about the inventory, and the waiters are all intelligent robots. People will find trouble, this is simply very comfortable, who doesn't envy the good jobs of the two brothers? How dare they accept such a great favor from Yuan Xi? Isn't this a death sentence?

What they said was heart-pounding, which inadvertently awakened Yuan Xi.

He still overlooked a lot, Yuan Yehui managed so easily, although Ye Heng never showed up, it was a huge factor, but he was used to being with Ye Heng, so he naturally thought that his money was Ye Heng's money Ye Heng can use it whenever he wants, so he naturally ignores it.

But now that Jin Yijin San mentions it like this, he feels that he shouldn't be so careless! The scale of Yuan Ye is definitely more than that. From any point of view, these issues should be figured out in the early stage.

Yuan Xi let out a long breath, this matter is not that simple, let's think about it slowly, he interrupted Jin Yi and Jin San, and just said: "I see, I will draw up a specific regulation in a few days, Don't be so modest, without you, how could you be as organized as you are now, and Yuan Ye will only get bigger and bigger, it's easy now, but it will definitely get busier and busier in the future..."

Hearing what Yuan Xi said, On the contrary, Jin Yi and Jin San's eyes are bright, they are never afraid of being busy, as long as the future is bright, and they are young, who would not want to make a career!

Especially starting from scratch like this, and thinking about where it will go in the future makes people excited.

The three of them didn't chat any more, seeing that dinner time was approaching, and Yuan Ye wanted people to come and go again, so Jin Yi and Jin San hurriedly went to work separately.

Yuan Xi didn't stay for long, he returned to Qinghe Farm very relieved.

As soon as he got off the aircraft, he saw Ye Heng had just come back and was walking ahead. It was getting dark now, so he hurried to catch up and hugged Ye Heng from behind, how could Ye Heng not know His approaching quietly was just to tease him, so he pretended not to know.

Yuan Xi dishonestly touched Ye Heng's clothes, and ruthlessly touched his firm and sexy belly, pretending to be a disciple: "Beauty, give me a kiss!"

Ye Heng smiled , turned around, bowed his head, and kissed her.

Yuan Xi was just having a good time with his mouth, but Ye Heng got serious when he thought about it. He was dizzy after being kissed, while he was afraid of being seen by others...

In the end , he, an apprentice, blushed a lot. The little beauty had a smile on the corner of her mouth, and the old god remained calm.

This, this... The script is wrong!

When the family was having dinner, Ye Heng proposed: "Uncle Yuan, Aunt Lin, little Yuanzhe will be one year old on the eighth day of next month, and my parents want to come over to celebrate his birthday."

Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun also agreed. Not surprisingly, their grandparents were the first to think about their precious grandson's first birthday, so Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin would naturally not forget it.

Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin also want to take advantage of this opportunity to take a vacation, come to see their son, daughter-in-law and grandson, and have a good talk with their in-laws.

Young people are not in a hurry to have a wedding, they are really in a hurry.

Yuan Xi was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled slightly. He was really happy in his heart. Everyone else cared about his son and loved him. How could he be unhappy as a father?

He was the first to answer: "Then you have to prepare well."

Lin Suyun also responded with a smile. She has always been in close contact with Xu Ruoxin, and the two have similar personalities. Now they are in-laws. There are endless topics, not to mention there are two sons.

It's not good for Xu Ruoxin to find Yuanxi to play with holographic images every day, but it doesn't hinder her to find Lin Suyun. It's always easy to get close between women.

In particular, these two mothers are still fun friends, both are full of enthusiasm for online games, and they are both masters of the coquettish and strange masters. Warrior, it's really a wind and water to play...

Therefore, the whole family is looking forward to the arrival of Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin.

After dinner and coaxing little Yuan Zhe to sleep, Yuan Xi and Ye Heng began to check their upgrade rewards.

Fang Zhongzhi sent another small pill, the two of them were exactly the same, pure white, the size of a little finger.

Yuan Xi routinely took an appraisal: "Lingxi Pill, the effect after taking it: there is a clear understanding of the heart."