Chapter 24 The Xin Family

As soon as Xin Xiaoluo yelled such a big mouth, he was kicked on the buttocks, he turned his head, his elder brother retreated far away, his elder brother didn't even look at him, and a pair of black eyes stared at him. Sister-in-law...

Yuan Xi's mouth twitched. Although he couldn't figure out what the young man meant, he could clearly see the scene just now. The young man just shouted out, and the man who looked like Yuan Zhe As soon as he raised his leg, he greeted his buttocks, his movements were quick and easy, and he was very skilled and seasoned. The point is, after doing such a thing, the man still looked calm, as if nothing happened...

After that Taking a step forward, he extended his hand to Yuan Xi very politely, his voice was in direct proportion to his face: "Hello, I'm Ye Heng."

Ye Heng? Yuan Xi's heart moved. This probably has some relationship with cheap father Ye Huai, but he introduced himself first, and Yuan Xi couldn't ignore it. He stretched out his hand and said, "Hello, my name is Lin Xi."

Shaking hands It is a common way for strangers to say hello. Under normal circumstances, the two would let go after a light handshake. But when Yuan Xi stretched out his hand, Ye Heng firmly held it. After speaking, the man didn't want to let go at all. open meaning.

Yuan Xi frowned, and pulled it out, but he didn't pull it out... Ci'ao, his hand strength is quite strong, Yuan Xi is hairy, he is not a weak chicken, he works all year round, his hands are not weak, As soon as he exerted his strength, he turned from defense to offense, and clenched it vigorously, and he keenly saw the eyebrows of the other party raised. Hehe, it hurts, if you want to bully me, you have to bear the consequences.

Sure enough, Ye Heng let go of his hand, but he frowned at him with a faint smile in his eyes. Yuan Xi felt a little uncomfortable being looked at by him like this, and what does this smile mean, why does it seem to be giving way to him? Bah bah, give me a ball of yarn.

Although it was a small move, Xin Xiaoluo saw it, and his heart was turbulent: It really is my sister-in-law, she is so awesome, she dared to bully the boss as soon as she came, could it be... Could it be... It's the legendary beating and scolding... like? Emma, ​​it's too esoteric... blushing.

Xin Yunze pushed his glasses helplessly, took a step forward, looked at Zhang Deshen and asked, "Deshen, is this father's guest?"

Only then did Zhang Deshen come to his senses, and quickly introduced to both parties: "This is Mr. Lin Xilin, the son of an old friend of the general. This time he is visiting Beijing, and he specially came to pay a visit to the general.

" He said: "This is Major General Ye Hengye, these two are the sons of our general, Xin Yunze and Xin Xiaoluo."

Yuan Xi greeted them one by one, Xin Yunze's movements were perfect, although Xin Xiaoluo usually Careless, but the etiquette is not bad.

In comparison, that Major General Ye should really learn how to shake hands! Yuan Xi pursed his mouth silently in his heart, he really had a pretty face for nothing...

A group of people entered the house, General Xin hadn't come back yet, and Xin Yunze, as the eldest son, was in charge of entertaining the guests. He said to Yuan Xi: "Mr. Lin, it's getting late, why don't you stay for dinner."

Yuan Xi thought for a while, then nodded in agreement. He also wanted to settle the matter early and go home early to see his son.

At this time, Ye Heng glanced at Xin Yunze lightly. Xin Yunze coughed, pushed his glasses and asked, "Major General... stay for a light meal too?"

Ye Heng answered cleanly, "Okay."

At this time, Xin Yunze Ronaldinho smiled mischievously at the side, but he caught sight of Ye Heng's black leather boots out of the corner of his eye, and quickly covered his mouth to laugh. When his sister-in-law didn't come, they invited Ye Heng to stay for dinner in every possible way, but But he reasoned that something happened at the headquarters and he wanted to go back. But now, when he saw that his sister-in-law was going to stay, he didn't leave... Ahem... Sister-in-law is mighty and domineering.

After entering the house, Yuan Xi took out the gift prepared for Admiral Xin. It was not a particularly delicate gift, but some special products of Blue Star. Before coming here, Yuan Xi also consulted Yuan Yucheng, and prepared the gift based on his opinion. , I dare not say how luxurious it is, but it is certain that it will suit what it likes.

Xin Yunze looked at it, accepted it with a smile, and said thank you, then he ordered the smart machine nanny to prepare dinner.

The dinner was well prepared, and the intelligent machine nanny was very capable. Among other things, the speed was top-notch, and he could cook quite a few dishes. Many weird dishes made Yuan Xi's eyes open.

He is not picky eater, he can eat anything, and because he likes to cook, he is very concerned about the choice of ingredients, but even so, he has a slight preference for taste, he is more spicy, and likes desserts.

Therefore, I am very interested in one of the red boiled fish fillets. This method is very familiar, but Yuanxi has never seen this fish. The fish meat is not pure white, but a little light yellow, but the taste is very good, smooth and tender It is tender and elastic, and after the entrance, it is mixed with the taste of chili pepper and soup, which makes people have endless aftertaste.

It's just a pity that the fish meat was not handled very well, the heat was a bit too much, the fish meat was a little bit woody, and the fish bones were not cleaned well... Yuan Xi felt a little itchy while eating, if he let himself cook this dish The dishes are guaranteed to be better.

It's a pity that he can only think about it. This is someone else's house. He is a guest. There are no guests cooking. However, Yuan Xi couldn't help asking: "What kind of fish is this? It tastes so good."

This question stopped Xin Yunze and Xin Xiaoluo. These are young masters who are always there. probably know.

"Yamasuo fish is a special product of Yamaxing. The meat is tender and has a strong taste. It tastes good, right?" Ye Heng was sitting next to Yuan Xi, and when he heard Yuan Xi's question, he answered the question naturally.

Yuan Xikuang nodded: "It's really delicious."

Ye Heng said again: "Don't underestimate this kind of fish. Although its meat is fresh and tender, it has a shell like a copper wall and is extremely aggressive. It is not easy to catch. The value on the market is not low."

Yuan Xi was very interested when he heard it, he is an earthling, a bumpkin to the extreme, and his eyes sparkled when he heard these weird creatures.

With the presence of the old god Ye Heng, he picked up another piece of emerald green vegetable with his chopsticks. The shape of this vegetable is very special, like a petal, but it is emerald green, which is very unique. He put it on Yuanxi's plate, and said: "Try this, cauliflower. It is a specialty of Baihuaxing. It tastes fresh, especially after eating too much spicy and greasy. It tastes the best."

Yuan Xi hurriedly picked it up and put it in his mouth, a coldness flashed across the tip of his tongue in an instant, the cauliflower actually melted in his mouth, he had eaten too much spicy food, and his mouth was numb, but now it felt cool , Instantly awakens the sense of taste, extremely comfortable. Yuan Xi turned his head to look at Ye Heng, and said with admiration, "It's delicious."

Ye Heng glanced at him, smiled slightly, and said, "Cauliflower is produced in Baihuaxing, which is a paradise for plants, and it's edible. Plants occupy 80% of the planet, it is a very beautiful planet..."

Yuan Xi's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he looked at Ye Heng without blinking.

The chopsticks of Xin Xiaoluo and Xin Yunze, who were watching from the sidelines, almost fell to the ground.

Xin Xiaoluo: Damn it, I already knew that the boss is a genius, but I didn't expect him to be so knowledgeable, he's like a mobile encyclopedia!

The steady, serious and introverted Xin Yunze was also surprised in his heart: Brother, others don't know, I don't know, you are connected to Xingyun Brain right now! Is it really okay to use 'Xingyun' to make my daughter-in-law happy?

Yuan Xi, who didn't know the truth, had a very happy meal this time, and also greatly changed his view of Ye Heng. At first, he thought that this person was a bit arrogant and unreasonable, but he didn't expect that he was so knowledgeable, and his conversation was very humorous. Not bad! Extra points must be added!

As for Ye Heng's wallet bleeding to update the program for the matchmaker 'Xingyun' to supplement the knowledge of biology and geography, that's another story... After

the meal, Admiral Xin also came back.

Seeing Admiral Xin, Yuan Xi was a little surprised. Xin Yunze was tall and slender, with a handsome appearance, but his expression was a little too serious, while Xin Xiaoluo might be a little shorter because of his age, and his face looked delicate and cute.

But these two are pretty orthodox handsome guys, and Xin Rui'an... ahem, really isn't that rough.

He is tall and tall, nearly sixty years old but still strong. He has short hair, thick eyebrows, deep eyes, and a straight nose. In fact, he looks like the brothers of the Xin family, but he is covered by a beard. That handsomeness. And because of fighting all the year round, seeing too much blood, the hostility all over his body couldn't be concealed no matter what.

As soon as he came in, he laughed loudly, and when he saw Yuan Xi holding his hand, he said, "My child, I kept you waiting for a long time."

Yuan Xi was shocked by his loud voice first, and then by this His enthusiasm was shocked, and he managed to calm down before he said, "Hello, Uncle Xin." Xin

Rui'an patted him on the shoulder and said, "Okay, come on, sit down and talk to Uncle."

Yuan Xi agreed and sat down. By Xin Rui'an's side.

Xin Ruian was most concerned about Yuan Yucheng and his wife, so he asked a lot about the two of them. Yuan Xi spoke one by one. Extra lovable.

Others are better, they focus on the content of the words, but Ye Heng is different.

He kept staring at Yuan Xi, seeing his crooked eyes, smiling mouth, and shallow dimples, he couldn't help feeling a little itchy in his heart.

Yuan Xi's appearance is not that outstanding, especially when facing the Ye family who are known for their appearance, it is even worse. But this boy is very handsome, his skin is not very white, but it is a healthy wheat color, and it is smooth and delicate, um... Ye Heng recalled it, and it feels very good.

The first encounter between Ye Heng and Yuan Xi was quite dramatic.

Although Yuan Xi didn't have any memory, Ye Heng remembered it clearly.