Chapter 158: Extra Story 1 [Dragon and Phoenix Twins]

The twins of Ye Heng and Yuan Xi, the boy is named Yuan Jin, and the girl is named Yuan Yu. When choosing the names, Yuan Xi expressed his intentions rather tactfully.

The three children all had his surnames. In fact, he was a little embarrassed...

Yuan Xi just brought this up, and immediately realized that he was an Ultraman. The whole family blinked at him and said, " Xiaoxi, you really are a very nostalgic person."

Yuanxi was confused, but after looking up the information, he saw the word double surname, and suddenly he became ecstatic?br>It is no longer popular to follow the father's surname or follow the father's surname now. The mother's surname is changed, and double surnames are popular now!

Yuan Zhe can be called Ye Zhe, or even Ye Yuanzhe, Yuan Ye Zhe...Emma, ​​so high-end, so free, so...I'm not used to it!

However, Yuan Xi saw that no one was entangled in the slightest. Considering his aboriginal status, he should be more fashionable and accept it calmly... Anyway, he is his own child, so why think so much, he can call it whatever sounds nice.

Yuan Jin was born a few minutes earlier than Yuan Yu, so in name he is the second child and Yuan Yu is the younger sister.

But in real life, Yuan Yu is obviously much stronger than Yuan Jin. Although he came out a few minutes later, the two have the same body shape. In terms of strength, they are about the same size, but in terms of temper, Yuan Yu's little friend One hundred thousand percent follow her aunt (Ye Rong).

Originally, in order for the two little brothers and sisters to be full of affection, Yuan Xi specially ordered the same small bed for them. Putting the two pink and tender babies together, they slept soundly. It couldn't be better.

The first two months were uneventful, and the two little guys didn't move much except for their rich facial expressions every day.

But in the third month, this inherent war started...

As a lady, Yuan Yu, a woman, did not give in to a man, and she first learned how to turn over. One night, with a wave of her fat arm, she hit her On the forehead of her little brother, Yuan Jin was slapped and cried loudly.

Yuan Xi hurriedly got up, and couldn't laugh or cry when he took a look at it. While he was proud that his daughter would turn over so soon, he felt sorry for his stupid son.

I hugged and coaxed the two little ones, and finally put them to sleep, but this time I didn't dare to let them sleep together, so I quickly ordered another small bed for them to live separately.

If they don't separate, this cultivating relationship will turn into feuds...

However, Yuan Xi is still too sweet, and the status of the first sister Yuan Yu has just risen, and there are many things to come in the future.

Turning over is Yuan Yu's priority, and he bullied his brother for a while, but it's his turn to learn to sit, but Yuan Jin took a step forward, Yuan Yu, a lively god, can only roll around on the carpet, let her sit quietly , Simply put, it was as difficult as killing her.

When crawling, two people met at the same time.

Yuan Yu knew how to climb, so she started to harass his little brother (the big brother is too mighty to be bullied), Yuan Jin couldn't stand being teased by her, so he practiced climbing hard, and he was so fast!

Yuan Yu couldn't catch up with his little brother, so he began to hone his limbs more and more. Unfortunately, Yuan Jin was always slightly better. Just when Yuan Yu thought he was going to catch up, he climbed faster again.

So before the two little guys could walk, the home became a crawling base camp, and all the places where people could go were covered with long-haired carpets, so that the two little things would not be afraid of bumping into each other.

It's just that you have to be careful when you walk, if you accidentally trip over... what the hell... it can only be because of bad eyesight.

Later, the two would run away, but they both evolved into followers. They followed Yuan Zhe and Jin Xianshan one by one, fighting back and forth, and the four little heads formed a ball, which was very lively.

It was not until decades later that Yuan Yu successfully grew into the second Ye Rong, while Yuan Jin evolved into a generation of black-bellied and smiling tigers. Yuan Xi really couldn't figure it out, did Yuan Yu's domineering make Yuan Jin, or Yuan Jin's tolerance made Yuan Yu...

Fanwai 2 [Yuan Zhe and Shining]

Yuan Zhe's seven years, for him It's been a hell of a year.

The younger brothers and sisters running around behind his buttocks have all grown up and started elementary school, and no longer look up to him as the only elementary school student. Yuan Zhe can only silently feel sad about this.

But what followed was that Shining was about to leave... For

this, Yuan Zhe was really angry. He was definitely a good baby since he was a child, and he rarely disobeyed adults. Only Shining, no one can... take him away.

To him, he and Shining are like Xiao Jin and Xiao Yu, perhaps a little different, but Shining is too important to him, and the relationship they grew up with is so deep that it is unimaginable.

Yuan Xi was also very worried, but Shining had to leave.

Now his breeding skills have also improved, and he can check some of Shining's vital signs.

Shining is unique. All the other people who practice breeding skills do not have a golden dragon as a reward. Their breeding skills have gradually improved, and it does have the effect of domesticating beasts, but the system has never rewarded any creatures.

It wasn't until Yuanxi's breeding technique reached the full level that Yuanxi knew about Shining's origin.

Shining is a family of giant dragons left behind, like the original race, a race that existed when the universe was born, and they fought against the Waya tribe together with the original race. The Origin Clan is good at resourcefulness and spells, while the Dragon Clan has huge attack power and strong physique. They are both races guarding the universe. They trust and cooperate with each other, fight side by side, and have been entangled with the Waya Clan for billions of years.

The Waya tribe envied the strong physique and great strength of the giant dragon tribe, so they tried to occupy the body of the giant dragon tribe. If they can successfully merge, their strength will be multiplied and they will be able to stand above everything in the universe.

However, the giant dragons have a strong personality, their eyes can't melt into the sand, and they look down on the despicableness of the Waya people the most. Knowing the intentions of the Waya people, even after they die in battle, they will not leave their bodies and directly destroy themselves.

In this way, the loss of the giant dragon clan was beyond imagination. Some seriously injured people who might have survived did not hesitate to commit suicide because they did not want to be captured by the Wayans. As in the past, they were on the verge of extinction in the years of fighting.

The Waya tribe's thoughts have not diminished, and they finally managed to find an opportunity. Although they did not capture the body of the dragon, they managed to capture an unhatched dragon egg.

This is the body that Chikui prepared for himself. He stored the dragon egg in the pronucleus, trying to use the power of the pronucleus to strengthen the dragon egg, so that the hatched dragon would be more powerful.

It's a pity that in the end, the pronucleus was sealed by the Origin Clan to the space-time rift, and then obtained by Yuan Xi.

Yuanxi is far from Chikui's heart and madness. Based on his consciousness, the system judged that after Yuanxi successfully raised the level of breeding skills, it released Jin Shining, and then Shining hatched and became Yuanxi's family.

The reason why it was necessary to send Shining away was because the dragon clan had a special period in their childhood.

Due to the war, although the giant dragon family has an extremely long lifespan, its infancy is very short, only ten years, and after eight years of hard catalysis, it directly evolves to adulthood.

This seems to be a normal stage for human beings, but for the life of the giant dragon, which is recorded in billions of years, the short eighteen years is simply the blink of an eye.

So, this childhood is really too short.

And the consequences are significant.

The giant dragon family is naturally powerful, and their power grows more rapidly when they become adults. This racial characteristic is also to be able to join the battle quickly, but this powerful power is definitely not something that such a short-lived child can bear.

So at about ten years old, the giant dragon will have a violent riot period, this period is also called the hard catalyst period, after passing this stage, the giant dragon can grow into a real warrior, carry all the power, and become a complete adult .

But there are also many juvenile dragons who can't go through this period, and die completely...

and Shining is already on the verge of this stage, so now he must never let him and Yuan Zhe be together again. On the one hand, the dragons in the riot period cannot be controlled Power will hurt innocent people, and on the other hand, it is also very detrimental to Shining's growth.

Although the catalytic period is risky, with Yuanxi's current strength, he has full confidence that he can help Shining through this stage, but he must not be allowed to stay in Blue Star.

The giant dragon really rioted, powerful enough to destroy a planet, and Blue Star really couldn't bear it.

Yuan Zhe hugged Jin Shining tightly, and his white and tender face, which was always smiling, was now more serious than ever. He kept a straight face and closed his mouth, making no sense to anyone.

Yuan Xi sighed, he hesitated again and again, and finally decided to treat his son as an adult.

He had a serious talk with Yuan Zhe and Shining alone.

He explained everything - the giant dragon clan, the war, the period of riots, the danger... all of them in detail.

It may be ridiculous in the eyes of others, but would it be too ridiculous to say this to two seven-year-old children? Can they understand? However, Yuan Xi firmly believes that they have the right to know, even if it is so profound that they can't understand it now, but he doesn't want to hide it from them.

After finishing everything in detail, Yuan Zhe was holding Shining's hand a little pale, he looked up at Yuan Xi, and asked in a crisp childish voice: "Dad, what do you mean, Shining will meet you because of me?" Is it dangerous?"

Yuan Xi looked at him, nodded and replied: "Yes."

Yuan Zhe lowered his head and said, "I understand."

Seeing Yuan Zhe like this, Yuan Xi sighed and just wanted to continue explaining, Yuan Zhe finally let go of Shining's hand.

Yuan Xi was taken aback for a moment, but couldn't speak again when the words came to his lips.

Yuan Zhe looked at Shining and said, "Xinning, let's pull the hook. Ten years later, I will pick you up."

Shining's big eyes flickered, and he squeezed his rosy mouth. He stretched out his little finger, imitating the past. The way Yuan Xi taught him, hooked up with Yuan Zhe's little finger, and said softly, "I'll wait for you."

Growth is actually only in an instant. On the day when Shining left, Xiao Yuanzhe straightened his back and watched him enter the starship.

He didn't cry, didn't make a fuss, at this moment, he was calm like a child, but an adult who kept his promise.

Extra episode [Golden Shining

Dragon] Because of their race, the giant dragons have memories from birth. Although they don't have a thorough understanding of the surrounding things, they are much more sensible than ordinary human babies.

When Shining was just born, he saw Yuan Xi at first sight. Although he was just a baby at that time, he knew clearly that Yuan Xi was not his mother.

But he was still very close to Yuan Xi, this man gave him the feeling of being as gentle and safe as a mother, and he liked him.

When the giant dragon was born, its intelligence was about equivalent to that of a seven or eight-year-old human child, so although Shining couldn't speak, he actually knew a lot.

Knowing the relationship between Yuan Xi and Ye Heng, and even knowing that kissing between human beings is a very private thing under some subtle [...]

So, when he, a newborn milk dragon, was kissed lip-to-mouth by Yuan Zhe, a milk doll, the classmate Jin Shanshan, who already had a high IQ, was shy...

but he didn't reject it, Yuan Zhe's mouth was soft. Soft, tender, and sweet with a hint of milk flavor [the two drink the same milk powder], it can be called delicious.

So... When Yuan Zhe's little friend gnawed on him again, he also blushed for a while...

He and Yuan Zhe grew up together, almost inseparable. Although Yuan Zhe is a baby, his intellectual development is also The progress of a normal human being, but unexpectedly very tolerant in temperament, especially for Jin Shining, who can share anything.

This is very, very rare for a child. You must know that it is a miracle for two children who are only three years old to play together for an hour without arguing!

But they, from childhood to adulthood, have never blushed, which can be called a miracle among miracles.

The only time that made Yuan Zhe angry was when they were about to separate. Before Yuan Zhe learned the truth, he refused to let go of Shining's hand no matter what. It was snatched away.

But in the end, after Yuan Xi explained the truth of the matter, Yuan Zhe also had to let go. It was about Shining's life. Although he was still young, he knew that it was very different from not being able to see Shining temporarily and never being able to see Shining.

Therefore, the two separated for ten years.

Ten years is a short span of time for Julong, especially for the past ten years of Shining, which has been in a period of riots. Even with Yuanxi's full cooperation and drug suppression, he still experienced many hardships.

In this kind of life, although it felt like it was passing by extremely slowly, it actually passed by extremely fast. He kept his last vow with Yuan Zhe, and waited for ten years to pass before he could return to that home and his partner. Live a happy and happy life.

But when the rioting period was completely over, Shining retreated a bit.

In ten years, he has reached adulthood. Although the human form still looks like a youth, its strength and temperament have grown. Relying on the memory of those seven years, he survived the blank ten years. In the center of his eyes are all the details of getting along with Yuan Zhe. Time did not make the memory dissipate, but made these fading emotions more and more clearly visible. .

But Shining knows that, compared to his ten years of monotonous life, Yuan Zhe's ten years have been very colorful.

School life, intense school work, rapid growth of human beings, new friends, different life circles...it is no longer just a simple childhood.

He hasn't changed yet, but will Yuan Zhe remain the same?

Everything disappeared when he saw the handsome young man who came here at the first moment, who could be vaguely recognizable as before.

What does it matter? Even though it has changed, he is still Yuan Zhe, and the seven years they have been together will always exist.

The author has something to say: football team or something... Please let it go. _(:з」∠)_Khan

, originally I was going to release the flashy episode early, but I started to have a fever on the first day, and the fever lasted for three days, and finally returned, and my son was infected by me again, all kinds of troubles , I can't afford to be hurt, so it's delayed until now.

It's just a short episode, so I won't open a new chapter, just post it here, and girls who have bought it can watch it for free.

At this point, the full text is really over, and the stories of Yuanzhe and Shining are not completely clear, let them continue to work hard in the future.

Then there is the issue of longevity. Ye Heng and Yuan Xi will spread the sloughing pills to all human beings. Under the operation of formal laws, human beings can basically achieve immortality [non-stop sloughing]. This article will not consider it. Bow, retreat.