Chapter 80 Successful Hunting

The starship Yuan Xi was on was a commercial small passenger ship, and it was really petite and exquisite in front of the huge Wuwu-class battleship.

They flew directly into the battleship from the passage, and after stopping, they did routine inspections, boarded the aircraft again, and after a detour, they arrived at the main bridge of the battleship.

And Ye Heng was standing on a high place, watching them from afar.

Although his handsome face is very serious, there is a faint smile in his black eyes. I have to say that Ye Heng really fits the military uniform very well. The federal military uniform has silver as the background color, and the neckline, cuffs and classic clothes The color of these small details such as buttons and trims really determines the level of status.

Ordinary soldiers are white, lieutenant officers are yellow, field officers are green, major generals are light blue, lieutenant generals are dark blue, generals are indigo, and field marshals are purple.

The Federation's only Grand Marshal is black trimmed.

Ye Heng's silver light blue military uniform is generous in style, with a straight jacket and slender trousers. He himself has a very good figure, neither thin nor overly strong. Wearing this suit, it really makes people feel what it means to be elegant and imposing Coexistence, so shining that people can't move their eyes.

Yuan Xi squinted his eyes and looked at it, feeling very satisfied in his heart, his vision is not bad, isn't it? Even if Ye Heng is a little boy, he is willing to spend money to support him, and it is very pleasing to watch by the bedside when there is nothing to do.

After getting off the aircraft, Ye Heng greeted him. He was not surprised to see Sun Daqian and Lu Jinran. First, he greeted Sun Daqian very politely but cordially. Sun Daqian loves beauties the most, and Ye Heng's appearance is the type he likes very much. In particular, Ye Heng is not as bad-mouthed as Lu Jinran, so Sun Daqian squinted his eyes happily, nodded, and responded well. As for the matter of robbing Ye Heng's wife when he opened his mouth before... cough cough... he is old, he has already Forgot...

Although Ye Heng and Lu Jinran are young, but because they have always been in touch, and neither of them has a temperament of escape, so it is just a scene of saying hello, brothers embracing each other, and crying... ...Don't even think about it... This made Yuan Xi quite disappointed.

Finally, Ye Heng walked towards Yuan Xi, held his hand directly, bowed his head slightly, and said softly: "I'm back."

Yuan Xi quickly looked away, and then nodded, but the heat coming from his palm was not It made him a little uncomfortable...why are you so affectionate...and...it's not that we haven't met...have holographic images every day...

so he lowered his head and just hummed indiscriminately.

Fortunately, there were so many people, Ye Heng didn't do anything excessive, but the clenched hands never let go.

After some people met, the action officially began.

Yuan Xi saw the satin dragon wandering on the land through the big screen, and was a little speechless. This thing... really fits the name, it is indeed in the shape of a dragon, and it looks like a Chinese dragon, but it is not so kind. The dragon's head is proud, its eyes are fierce, and a pair of dragon horns are very long, sharp and unusually sharp, and it also emits a strange green light, which is very dangerous at first sight. The limbs and claws, although shaped like eagle claws, are stronger and sharper. Look at that posture, they can definitely tear the prey into pieces with ease!

Just looking at it so intuitively, Yuan Xi didn't think there was anything, after all, it was just a picture, but after he looked at the data carefully, he was really shocked.

This thing... is actually three hundred and eighty-six meters long! What the hell! Do you think you are a train, bro!

How many things do you have to eat in a day for such a big man! - The focus is wrong.

Yuan Xi finally understood why no one sells satin dragon skins anymore, this is simply not something that ordinary people can hunt! It's not a question of money at all, but a question of not having such great ability at all.

And for those who are capable, who would take the time to hunt this stupid dragon like a chicken rib? Time-consuming, labor-intensive and energy-intensive, catching a dragon is not worth the gain, how boring it is...

So, no one will sell this thing at all.

The satin dragon is too big, if you catch it, you can't even raise it. If it's just for meat, you have to be a greedy foodie to spend so much money...

Yuan Xi suddenly became a little nervous. If it wasn't for the fact that the satin dragon skin couldn't be used to make space packages...then...then...then why would he have the nerve to...work so hard.

But it's useless to think about it right now, it's already come, he is now thinking about this and that, what did he do long ago? If it is really impossible to make a space package, he will bear these costs himself!

Thinking of it this way, Yuan Xi's fighting spirit was boundless again.

However, no matter how high his fighting spirit is, he can only stay on the battleship. It is impossible for Ye Heng to let him go to the battlefield in person.

Yuan Xi also knew in his heart that it would only be a disservice if he went over to such a battle. He was still very self-aware, so he never mentioned going over at all.

But the two boys Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya rushed over excitedly.

Look at Lu Jinran, who set up a simple small square table, put a chair, and is drinking tea leisurely... With this posture, he thought he was watching a movie!

Yuan Xi couldn't complain, after all, he didn't have such a good attitude as Lu Jinran, and he was still nervously watching the big screen, paying attention to the battle situation all the time.

Facing such a ferocious beast, if you use a large weapon, you can easily destroy it. But at the same time, don't even think about skinning it. There won't even be a little bit of bone residue left, just destroy the corpse and wipe it out.

The main purpose right now is the satin dragon skin, and according to Ye Heng's wish, the more the better, so the whole body must be kept, and those simple and crude attacks cannot be used.

What is needed now is the ability that humans lack most today, land warfare. Land warfare here does not only refer to fighting on the ground, but a general term for fighting on planets. Whether it is on the ground, in the water, or in the air, it is called land warfare.

The satin dragon can fly, and its size is huge. According to the data scan, its agility is extremely high, its speed is super fast, and its explosive power is strong. There are three main directions of weapons. The first is the dragon horn, which is sharp and extremely poisonous; the second is the mouth It will spray out a powerful corrosive liquid, with a very overbearing corrosive ability, even fine steel can be corroded instantly; the third is the sharp claws on the limbs, which are also its main attack parts, with extremely high attack power.

The most troublesome thing is that this body of dragon scales also has a strong defensive ability, it is not a problem to be invulnerable, and some laser rays can be blocked, which is really extraordinary.

Such a satin dragon is enough to make people gnash their teeth, but this damn thing doesn't like to act alone. Usually, two or three go out for a walk together, and rarely leave alone.

Dealing with two at once is really not an easy task.

But at this time, the role of the Wuwei-class battleship was revealed. Ye Heng gave the order without hesitation, and then Yuan Xi was dumbfounded, and even Lu Jinran, who was drinking tea leisurely, was a little stiff.

Brother... Do you want to be so direct!

That's right, when everyone was frowning and thinking about how to separate the two satin dragons in front of them, Ye Heng gave a simple and rude order, and directly blasted one of them to pieces with the powerful firepower of the battleship.

And taking advantage of the time when the other satin dragon was frightening, the army of ten thousand people attacked, kicking off the prelude to the battle with lightning speed.

Such a beautiful start made the fighters high-spirited, and although the satin dragon is fierce, but after all, its IQ is not enough. First, it was a little frightened (the companion was wiped out at once), and second, it faced the sudden flying out in front of its eyes. The army of flies' was a little caught off guard (Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocious?

So, it wasn't until the soldiers beat the satin dragon to the point of death that this guy suddenly rose up, his desire to survive surged, and he started a fierce and terrifying counterattack.

At this time, Yuan Xi felt the dangerous aura rushing towards his face, and he suddenly realized that this...is not a game...

The ones fighting the giant dragon below are all living human beings. If they are pierced, they will lose real human lives. Thinking of this, Yuan Xi's face turned pale instantly. He...seems...too naive...

Yuan Xi has a heart When it comes to the throat, he is an ordinary person after all, he is nervous and afraid, even a little timid.

Lu Jinran glanced at him, and said, "Don't worry, Ye Heng loves his soldiers more than anyone else."

Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback...but instead of looking at Lu Jinran, he turned his head slightly, and looked at the man standing at the main controller Ye Heng from the office.

Ye Heng personally commanded this hunt. He had a solemn face and deep black eyes. A series of orders spit out from his mouth in a calm and peaceful voice, which seemed to have the effect of calming people's hearts.

And under his command, the seemingly confused small assault ships are chaotic and orderly, very maneuverable, perform their own duties, cleverly and dangerously escaped the attacks again and again, tormenting the ship with superb technology Roaring dragon.

Yuan Xi had a knot in his heart, but at this moment, he felt a little relieved.

He should trust Ye Heng.

The battle lasted for two hours. At the end, the giant dragon let out a roar and collapsed to the ground. Its huge body fell from the air and hit the ground, shaking up the dust and thunder.

Yuan Xi anxiously watched the battle situation, and after seeing the result of zero deaths on his own side, the heart that rushed to the throat instantly returned to its place. Fortunately... fortunately...

Although no one died, some casualties were unavoidable, but there were no serious injuries, and some minor injuries could be easily healed with current medicine.

In general, this is a real victory!

Yuan Xi heaved a sigh of relief, and the curiosity that had been extinguished was revived again. Looking at the dead satin dragon on the screen, he couldn't help but gear up. Such a big guy can peel off a big piece of skin!

However, I am a little worried, such a big one, how to cut it...

Immediately afterwards, Ye Heng helped him solve this problem. The dragon died. Although the dragon's skin was still extremely hard, as long as the beast was unable to fight back, there were equipment to cut it easily.

The scene below is a bit bloody. In the end, the dragon was cut into several large sections and brought onto the battleship. Fortunately, the Wuwu-class battleship was super big, otherwise it would have been impossible to fit.

After getting the satin dragon skin, Ye Heng's communicator flickered, he looked down, and the corners of his mouth could not help but rise slightly.

Looking at Yuan Xi in a blink of an eye, she whispered to him, "There's news about Xuan Tungsten."