Chapter 72

Yuan Xi heard that Lu Jinran's name didn't fluctuate much at first, but when he searched for a little bit, his eyes widened in surprise.

This is a real genius!

The Lu family did not originally live in Beijing Star, and the reason why they were able to immigrate to Beijing Star was precisely because of Lu Jianming. In the end, they were able to gain a firm foothold in Beijing Star. , Lu Jinran also made great efforts.

The age difference between him and Lu Jianming is 20 years. They are old sons of Mr. Lu, so the old couple dotes on this little son very much, especially when he was born, Lu Jianming had just married Ye Xin, and the family had a good time The coming is coming, and life is getting more and more prosperous, so I hold this little son even more in my hands and in my mouth, and I can't dote on him.

However, don't think that such a high degree of pampering will make Lu Jinran grow crooked. In fact, Miao Zizheng can grow into a big tree in the sky no matter what.

Lu Jinran showed an amazing talent for painting at the age of three. A portrait shocked today's masters, but what shocked the masters was not how connotative this painting is... In fact, you can't ask a three-year-old for such things as connotation. Kid, what is shocking is his skill, too skillful and precise, and his grasp is so good!

This is a painting that lacks foundation, but no one can deny its artistic value and the full aura that cannot be concealed inside. It really amazes the world that a three-year-old child who has difficulty holding a pen can make such a painting.

Then Lu Jinran's life can be described as running all the way. He became famous at a young age but never lost his youth. He challenged his peak time and time again and created miracles one after another.

Such a rare talent, everyone thought that he would continue to paint and leave countless amazing works, but when he was twenty years old, he gave up the figure painting he was good at, and fell silent for three full years .

Just when everyone guessed that his talent was exhausted and he died, he appeared again, but he was no longer a painter, but invested and operated a clothing brand 'Yunjin'.

He holds the knife himself. He is the president and also the top designer. With countless amazing and brilliant designs, Yunjin, a young brand, dominated Beijing Star in just five years, and then competed for a place in the entire Federation!

His success is so obvious, but there is still a voice of regret behind him. He should have been a talented artist, but he was willing to degenerate for money, and used the genius that has been passed down for thousands of years in these extravagant and frivolous comparisons. On popular consumer products... His behavior was ridiculed by countless critics, and one article after another condemned him.

But he turned a deaf ear to all of them, until the reputation of 'Yunjin' resounded throughout the Federation. During an interview, an impudent host asked, "Excuse me, why don't you paint portraits anymore?"

Lu Jinran ticked it off. At the corner of his mouth, he answered frivolously: "Because, I don't like it."

Yuan Xi was not interested in this old man's artistic attainments, but what caught his eye was that Lu Jinran had such a brilliant business at only thirty years old. Empire, Ma Madi, this is really tall, rich and handsome! This kind of character is definitely the standard male pig's feet in all kinds of CEO articles!

I never expected to see a living male pig's foot in my lifetime...

After reading the resume of this genius, Yuanxi deeply thought that it would be a waste of him to go to such a master to learn art because he didn't understand shit, so he hesitated After a while, he said to Ye Heng: "This, it's not very good."

"Why?"

"I don't even know the basics, so I went to worship Lu Jinran as my teacher, it's too...too..." Yuan Xi frowned , After thinking for a long time, I couldn't think of a suitable word to describe it.

Ye Heng raised his eyebrows: "Who told you to worship him as a teacher?"

Yunxi was slightly taken aback, and then felt a little embarrassed... fainted, could it be that he was being sentimental? It's true, how could it be possible for such a big-name designer to teach him... The next moment, Yuanxi's powerful brain skills came into play. Could it be that he is going to visit Lu Jinran's designers?

As soon as he thought of this, Ye Heng's casual voice floated over again: "I asked you to learn from Lu Jinran's master."

Yuanxi...was petrified.

After a while, he turned his head to look at Ye Heng: "You... what did you say?"

"Lu Jinran is at most a half-way monk, and his master is a professional. He has been focusing on fashion design for decades, which is more reliable."

See Ye Heng This understatement made Yuan Xi completely kneel down... What do you mean by being more reliable! Master! Don't be so shocking! I don't understand bullshit, even Lu Jinran is not good enough for me! I still have to trouble his master! What kind of rhythm is this!

Half an hour later, Yuan Xi finally realized the reality. He had transformed himself into a second-generation official... Although he was not an official, he had a daughter-in-law who was an official, and he couldn't afford to be hurt.

Power class! It doesn't matter if you don't despise it!

In the end, Yuan Xi finally understood Ye Heng's little thoughts.

Lu Jinran and Ye Heng are the same age, and their birthdays are only one month apart, um... Lu Jinran is one month older, and because of Ye Xin's relationship, the two of them, together with Lu Xiao, who is younger than them, grew up together , all kinds of comparisons were indispensable when I was young.

Lu Xiao's combat power is negative. Although Lu Jinran and Ye Heng grew up in different ways and each had their own achievements, they were different when they were young. Lu Jinran is a child prodigy, and waving his hand with a paintbrush is a proof, while Ye Heng Heng...Although he is precocious, it is a pity that he does not have such distinctive evidence, so before studying, Lu Jinran kept pushing him down.

Although when he grew up, Ye Heng's reputation resounded throughout the Federation, but the knot in his heart was always there when he was a child.

So at this time, if Yuan Xi is asked to worship Lu Jinran as his teacher, and at the same time Yuan Xi is Ye Heng's daughter-in-law, what does that mean?

It means that Ye Heng is a generation shorter than Lu Jinran!

This kind of terrible thing is absolutely absolutely impossible to happen!

With such a major causal relationship, Ye Heng was naturally extremely persistent, Yuan Xi couldn't hold back him, and finally accepted Ye Heng's arrangement while despising it.

Although it is better to learn tailoring as soon as possible, but at the moment, he should not be too anxious. He is going to plant all the white crystals in the experimental field first. It takes a month for the white crystals to mature. Then go to Beijing Star.

It took two days to plant all the white crystals, and Ye Heng had already made preparations for Yuanxi's trip. Although it was not the first time to go to Beijing Star by himself, Yuanxi was really reluctant to part with it.

I can't bear my parents, I can't bear my son, and I can't bear Ye Heng...

The night before the departure, the two of them must have some tenderness. Ye Heng thought that Yuan Xi would go out tomorrow, so he should be more restrained, but Yuan Xi was unexpectedly very active, so he restrained himself You can't help HOLG... The student Yuanxi, who was always proactive, kept begging for mercy...

Ye Heng arranged for Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya to follow Yuanxi, but Yuanxi refused. He knew that 9871 Xingyu was so busy, it would be too much of a fuss to deliberately let two people follow him.

But Ye Heng raised his eyebrows, and said very bluntly: "You really helped me by taking the two of them away." The

corners of Yuan Xi's mouth twitched.

Xin Xiaoluo was the first to refuse, and began to refute.

Ye Heng raised his eyebrows and looked at Xin Xiaoluo: "Then you don't go."

Xin Xiaoluo was stunned for a moment, and then rushed over to hug Ye Heng's leg in tears: "Boss, it's okay, It was agreed to let me go out to play...ah no...to protect Brother Yuanxi..." The

corners of Yuanxi's mouth twitched even more, and Ye Heng stretched out his long legs and kicked the little brat out.

Looking at Yimiya, she is so demure, but her little face is flushed, and she seems to be suppressing her excitement.

Before leaving, Yuanxi hugged little Yuanzhe and kissed him fiercely. Ye Heng squinted his eyes, dissatisfied with Yuanxi's favoritism, but there are so many people now, he was afraid that Yuanxi would get angry if he hugged someone and kissed him. .

After kissing his son enough, Yuan Xi was reluctant to leave.

The starship lifted off, Qinghe Farm gradually shrunk, and the small red building became a small dot. Yuanxi watched quietly, but felt very at ease in his heart. This was his home. There are still people waiting for his home.

At noon, the group arrived at Beijing Star. Because Ye Heng had arranged in advance, someone came to pick them up after passing the port and security check.

Yuan Xi is in the middle, Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya are on both sides. Although these two little guys are young, they are really powerful. They are the perennial first and second seed players in the five-member group of foodies.

In particular, these two children got along relatively well with Yuan Xi, so the three of them traveled together without restraint and got along well with each other.

After getting on the aircraft, Yuan Xi was in no hurry to pay a visit to Lu Jinran.

Now that he has come to Beijing Star, he should visit Ye's house, after all, he has already met Ye's mother.

Arriving at Ye's house, Ye's mother rushed out after hearing the notification. Seeing Yuan Xi coming in person, she couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. Ye Zhen was also there. This was the first time Yuan Xi and Ye Zhen met. This man, who resembled Ye Heng in seven or eight, knew his identity without introduction, so he greeted him with a smile and saluted him.

Ye Zhen also responded with a smile.

It's not the first time for Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Miya to come here, and they are also familiar with Ye's father and Ye's mother. They greeted each other with smiles and entered the room.

Ye Rong has been away from home for ten thousand years, and Ye Huai has been sent out after his term of office expires, so Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin are the only ones in Nuo Da's Ye residence.

This stay lasted until night, and under Ye Mu's strong request, they all stayed for dinner.

Mother Ye cooks by herself, Yuan Xi felt sorry and followed into the kitchen, Mother Ye waved her hand and said that she didn't need him, Yuan Xi pushed back, and finally Mother Ye didn't continue to push, just smiled and said: "Don't do anything , just talk to me here."

Yuan Xi replied: "Okay."

Xu Ruoxin asked Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun, Yuan Xi talked about it in detail, and then talked about little Yuan Zhe, and when he mentioned his son Yuan Xi, he bent over. With eyes closed, he recounted everything the little guy has done recently.

Mother Ye smiled as she listened. There were thin lines at the corners of her eyes, but the faint light in her eyes was full of happiness and satisfaction.

After dinner, the group was about to say goodbye and leave. Father Ye and mother didn't want to keep them, but there was some reluctance in their eyes.

The next day, Yuan Xi got up early and went to visit Lu Jinran first.

All the way into the headquarters building of 'Yunjin' unimpeded, after looking at it, Yuanxi truly realized what is meant by high-end atmosphere, luxury and connotation, his eyes were so busy that they were almost exhausted, I can't finish watching...

As the chief of Yunjin, Lu Jinran naturally stands far away and tall. The top of this building has already crossed the clouds and is about to break out of the atmosphere...

Yuan Xi's special status, the secretary has already prepared for it. When they appeared, they were arranged to enter the lounge, and after a while, the door of the lounge opened.

Yuan Xi had seen Lu Jinran's appearance before. In that interview, Lu Jinran's look of contempt was very easy to remember.

Seeing the real person now, I was a little surprised. It was a tender-looking face with fair skin and delicate features. It was undoubtedly very good-looking, but... it seemed a little too young.

At that time, I didn't feel this way when watching the video, but the contrast was so great when I saw the real person. This... this... is this really Lu Jinran?

Lu Jinran also saw Yuan Xi, he came over, nodded slightly, stretched out his hand politely but said distantly: "Hello, I'm Lu Jinran."

After a slight start, Yuan Xi recovered, shook hands with him, and introduced himself.

Lu Jinran was very straightforward and didn't say too many polite words. He just said, "Let's go, I'll take you to see my master."

Yuan Xi didn't realize it, but followed him out the door. Xi doesn't doubt his identity anymore, this seemingly too young boy is really that genius Lu Jinran.

Where did you tell it came from?

From that defiant demeanor and that sharp and unparalleled poisonous tongue.

The cannon fodder said obsequiously: "Mr. Lu, hello."

Lu Jinran didn't look sideways, just hummed, and strode past.

The second cannon fodder Xiaolu bumped wildly: "Mr. Lu, good morning~"

Lu Jinran took a step forward, paused suddenly, stepped back, and looked at her: "Lily, you did a good job of makeup today."

Lily was excited Blinking blindly: "Lu...Mr. Lu..."

Lu Jinran twitched the corners of his mouth: "Just passed the 50th birthday? Why don't you let me know, I'll give you a backup gift.

" The girl classmate Lily fell to the ground.

Like this, following Lu Jinran all the way down, Yuan Xi wanted to slap him in the mouth, this bastard... the mouth is so bad... the whole company, either he didn't take it seriously, or Ridiculously ridiculed by him.

Yuan Xi suddenly felt that it was a miracle that 'Yunjin' didn't close down!

However, under this comparison, Yuan Xi felt a little relieved. This must be special treatment for him. He was not ridiculed or looked down upon. Lu Jinran even greeted him and shook hands...

Tsk tsk, really Only when there is a comparison is the real chapter, I shouldn't be dissatisfied... I shouldn't be a girl! How cheap is it to have such a brain circuit.

At this time, Yuan Xi felt a little lucky, fortunately, he didn't learn from Lu Jinran... Major General Ye Heng Ye, really wise, quickly gave a thumbs up silently.

But when he followed Lu Jinran through high-rise buildings and steel forests, and came to this remote place that couldn't be more remote, he met this legendary master.

Yuan Xi wanted to take back the likes that he silently clicked...

This... This... Is this a caveman? !

Far away in the blue star.

Ye Heng was on the Xingyun, dealing with busy business. At this time, the quiet Xingyun suddenly said: "Master, there is an internal line, do you want to answer?"

Ye Heng agreed, and then a figure appeared out of thin air.

"Major General, I've found out that Li Taixi didn't have any problems with Mr. Yuan before."

Ye Heng pondered for a while, and then asked, "Where's Vivienne Alf?"

"I don't know each other either."

Ye Heng frowned slightly Frowning, he instructed: "Continue to follow and pay close attention to Li Taixi's movements."