Chapter 70

Accompanied by Xin Xiaoluo, Yuan Xi went down to look at the asteroid that was going to be planted with white crystals. Standing on the starship and looking down, he could barely see the surface of the planet through the hazy yellow atmosphere, covered with yellow sand and filled with wind and dust. This is definitely not a place to live.

In order not to reveal his whereabouts, he used special survey equipment to check the situation on the planet in detail. Xin Xiaoluo didn't have much research on these. He introduced a slender man named Aiya to Yuan Xi.

Yuan Xi carefully looked at the distribution map of humanoids. Due to the environment of this planet, it is still very difficult for these humanoids to fully develop. The locations of oases are not scattered, and they can almost be called It's concentrated, but it's a pity that the area is too small, probably not even one ten-thousandth of the planet.

This desert is like a vast ocean, and that little oasis is like a floating boat. It looks difficult and dangerous, and it seems that it will be swallowed by yellow sand at any time. life, and even wisdom...

Yuan Xi was silent for a while, and finally made up his mind.

"Let's shield the area. I don't need these lands."

In fact, shielding the area is not difficult, but the reason why countless businessmen have chosen 'biological immigration' is mainly because the shielding facilities are expensive and require continuous processing in the later stage. Even if there are laws and regulations in the federation, businessmen whose interests are paramount are willing to pay for this by themselves.

Yuan Xi also knew that this price was indeed a considerable expense, but fortunately, the oasis of this asteroid was extremely small and concentrated, so opening such a small barrier was still within his acceptable range.

What's more, after the white spar is planted to a large scale, he will have a stable and substantial income, and he will be able to afford it even more.

After finalizing the matter of humanoid creatures, Yuanxi took a closer look at the specific ground conditions, and finally selected the most suitable area for planting according to factors such as geology and climate change. The area is quite considerable. Yields will be good too.

In the next two days, Yuan Xi was busy buying good varieties of white crystals. There is no need to run around, just buy them on the interstellar network. After all, the quantity he bought is very large, and he can already rent a small transportation starship Come for delivery.

There is still a lot of attention to it, and the quality of the seeds is directly related to the final output. Therefore, what the survival rate is and whether the variety is good, these all need to be carefully considered.

Because his own farm has been in operation for so long, even though Yuan Yucheng did not study this major before, he has a lot of practical experience in planting for such a long time. The principle of fish is to order six brands of seeds at a time, and plan to plant them in a test field for a month. At that time, we will see which seeds are most suitable for the soil quality of the asteroid, and then purchase in large quantities for all aspects of mass planting.

It only took one day for the ordered seeds to be delivered. Yuanxi settled the cost with the delivery company, and it was a pain in the ass. The seeds cost 500,000 credits, but the shipping cost was as high as 480,000 credits ...

I really spent too much money, if I could grow the seeds myself, I would save time, trouble and money.

It's just that the white crystal seeds are no better than ordinary crops, and it's really not something that ordinary people can cultivate. Once on Blue Star, some people wanted to cultivate them on a whim, but it's a pity that a large amount of white crystal was wasted, and there was nothing wrong with it. Breakthrough, even if one or two seeds are barely cultivated, they can't bear fruit at all, and finally die without a problem.

Right now, Yuanxi needs to plant the first batch of white crystals first, catch up with the development of Blue Star, and after selling them, the capital turnover will be raised so that the next wave of large-scale planting can be carried out.

After all, he didn't have a lot of money in his hands, so after going around and going around, there wasn't much left.

After all the preliminary preparations are done, Yuanxi plans to start planting.

These days, Ye Heng is also busy with his feet on the ground. The highest administrative star of the 9871 star field is temporarily set on the blue star. In fact, the most suitable planet should be the third asteroid around the blue star. The climate there is pleasant, although There is no soil, but the hard rock is suitable for development and base construction, and it is so close to Blue Star, and it can directly share Blue Star's resources at that time.

It's a pity that the current budget is too small, and the funds required to build a planet into a base are very astonishing. Ye Heng is not a luxury owner, and the best choice right now is to requisition Blue Star's administrative hall as his office.

Although it was a bit tight, Ye Heng, the commander, had given orders, and his subordinates did not dare to speak too much.

But even if the existing administrative hall is used, it still needs to be re-expanded. After all, the number of officials who rule a star field is not the same as the number of officials who are on the same planet.

The office area needs to be expanded, and the residences of officials must also be arranged, not to mention the family members who will follow them... In short, it is a huge project.

Moreover, the first batch of equipment for the development of Blue Ocean has also been put into testing. There is no precedent for such a unique soil in the entire Federation, so it is necessary to explore everywhere and research everything, and to quickly turn over funds. It must be put on the agenda without any delay.

So many things were suppressed, thanks to Ye Heng, a super efficiency maniac, who really couldn't handle it so easily and orderly without being chaotic at all.

And after ten points of proficiency in the art of the room were deducted, Ye Heng finally learned from the pain and decided to reform himself and stop being so indulgent...

It's just... Yuanxi doesn't seem to feel any better.

It's true that it's no longer Qijilang, but what kind of trouble is it to do it for three hours at a time!

Yuanxi is very dissatisfied with the technique in the room that cannot automatically repair the loopholes!

That night, when Ye Heng went back to the small building, Yuan Xi was 'struggling' with little Yuan Zhe, this little guy didn't know what happened recently, he gnawed and gnawed everything he saw, it was so simple, there was nothing he couldn't eat.

Now being held by Yuan Xi, the chubby hand has to grab Yuan Xi's fingers and start to chew. When Yuan Xi pulls out, he grabs it, pulls it out and grabs it... This cycle, the little guy becomes hairy, his mouth deflates, his bean Big tears rolled down from the big grape-like eyes, that pitiful look was so simple, it melted Yuan Xi's heart.

Ye Heng just came in at this time, saw his son crying, and hurriedly hugged him, the little guy saw that he was a different person, and suddenly laughed again, his big eyes were still full of tears, but he was grinning again, he was crying and he was laughing too he.

Ye Heng was complacent, thinking that his son liked him, but the next moment, the little guy groaned at Ye Heng's face and gnawed at him.

Ye Heng was stunned for a moment, but Yuan Xi laughed all of a sudden!

Major General Ye, who was drooling on his face, must take a photo!

Seeing Yuan Xi gloating, Ye Heng hugged his son with his left hand, put his right hand around his waist, and bit his smiling lip. Yuan Xi pushed him away in pain, and said dissatisfied: "Grandfather!" Everyone likes to bite people!"

Seeing his father biting him, Xiao Yuanzhe blinked his big eyes, thinking it was fun, so he gnawed on him again...

Sitting cross-legged on the soft sofa, with his wings drooping, his head Xiao Jinlong, who also punched OK, looked at the three humans with fishy eyes, and couldn't help shaking his head and sighing: "Humans with fishy lips!"

As soon as he finished shaking his head, Xiao Yuanzhe found him, staring at him with big black eyes, Xiao Jinlong immediately rang the alarm, clutched his head and flew away despondently.

Good dragons don't fight humans, so I run away first!

After some frolicking, when both of them were a little out of breath, they finally stopped.

After dinner, the family chatted for a while before returning to the house.

After coaxing little Yuan Zhe to sleep, Yuan Xi asked Ye Heng: "When are you free these days?"

Ye Heng turned off the miniature display in his hand, and turned his head slightly: "Is there something wrong?"

"I've finished my preparations, and I want to try planting white crystals."

Yuan Xi mentioned this a little, and Ye Heng understood what he meant: "You want to try the farmer's gloves?"

Yuan Xi nodded head, and took out the seemingly ordinary farmer's gloves from the iron box: "Indicating that it is not repaired, there is only one skill available, which is sowing. As for the effect of sowing, I have never tried it, so I want to take the opportunity to try it." Give it a try." The

reason why I want Ye Heng to go with him is precisely because this is a secret that only he and Ye Heng know, and I can feel more at ease if I have one more person to take care of it.

Ye Heng thought for a while and said, "Tomorrow, I'll go with you."

Yuan Xi knew that he was busy recently, so he said, "It's not that urgent. If you have something to do, do it first. I can wait for a few days." "

"It's okay."

After Ye Heng said that, Yuan Xi didn't shirk anymore.

Because of something to do tomorrow, Ye Heng restrained himself a lot, and the two of them hugged each other early and fell asleep.

The next day, when Yuan Xi woke up, he happened to see Ye Heng coming back from the outside with a chill all over his body.

Seeing him, Yuan Xi was taken aback for a moment. How could Ye Heng not be busy? He went to the Nebula at two or three o'clock in the morning and didn't return until now, in order to go to the Nebula with Yuan Xi during the day.

Thinking of this, Yuan Xi couldn't help feeling warm in his heart. A person who cares about you doesn't just talk about it. Such practical actions make people feel even more comforting.

The two of them had breakfast, packed up, and headed all the way to the asteroid. Because Yuan Xi had prepared well in advance, he had already divided the planting base of the experimental field, so he was not in a hurry at the moment.

It's just that the climate of this asteroid is really not ordinary. The wind is good, but the point is that it's hot, the sun is shining brightly, and you won't give up until you die.

But this kind of weather is the most suitable for the growth of white crystals. Although Yuanxi is about to be burnt, but thinking that a month later, a large amount of white crystals will be harvested, and then they can be exchanged for a lot of money. He rolled his eyes happily again.

Arrived at the destination, it was the circled experimental field, about 10,000 mu, with no end in sight, well, this ghostly place has no end in the first place.

Yuan Xi took out a farmer's glove. According to his previous experience of using the God of Cooking Blade, it seems that this thing needs to record the planting method first. Yuan Xi has never used it, so it should still be able to record the three planting methods.

As soon as Yuan Xi put on his gloves and was about to start planting, Ye Heng said: "Don't worry, let's try to plant by ourselves first, master the method and then record it with gloves."

When Ye Heng said this, Yuan Xi also felt that it made sense, it was indeed It's time to experiment first, and when the time comes, blindly use gloves to record, turn around and wave your hand, and sow the seeds of the whole field, but the seeds are sown wrongly. Isn't it a waste of seeds and a waste of effort?

It's just... the planting of white crystals, the two of them are a little different. Ye Heng has never done this before. Although Yuan Xi has done it before, he only goes to harvest every time. When planting, he always watches from the sidelines. I haven't planted the ground myself, but right now I can't ask anyone to help...

Fortunately, this is a technological society. When Yuanxi was frowning, Ye Heng took out a micro-communicator. He made some inquiries and successfully found it. A simulated tutorial on growing white crystals.

After reading it several times carefully, both of them are extremely smart, so they have learned well.

After five or six trials, he finally managed to grasp the rhythm and successfully planted the white spar seeds into the sand.

Then Yuanxi was worried, and planted more than a hundred plants in a row. He had thoroughly mastered the method, and he was also much more comfortable. Although he couldn't see the flowering and fruiting quickly, according to the demonstration on the video, he had already done a good job. up.

After doing this, they have spent nearly two hours. Although there is a thin layer of sweat on their foreheads, unexpectedly, their bodies do not feel tired.

It seems that although the points of this house technique are deducted from time to time, it has increased a lot after all, so it still strengthens the body to a certain extent.

Seeing that he has proficiently mastered the technique of planting white crystals, Yuan Xi put on the farmer's gloves again, took a deep breath, and began to record the planting methods.

The process is actually extremely simple. I have done it hundreds of times before, and there are basically no mistakes, so for now, I just need to follow the steps step by step.

However, Yuan Xi was still a little nervous, but also because of this nervousness, he became more focused and careful, and Ye Heng looked at him without blinking.

Two minutes passed, the white crystal stone seeds were successfully planted, Yuan Xi heard a beep in his ear, the recording was successful!

His eyes lit up, and he turned to look at Ye Heng, Ye Heng smiled at him: "Xiaoxi is really amazing."

Yuan Xi chuckled, although he felt that Ye Heng was suspected of coaxing a child, he was still happy in his heart.

The next step is the real highlight. Yuanxi will officially use the farmer's gloves. The process of using it is very simple. It is still wearing gloves to plant white crystals once.

This time it was not in recording mode, so Yuan Xi was much more relaxed, but he successfully completed the task in a while, but... there was no movement...

What's going on? Didn't it mean automatic seeding? Where is the sowing?

Is it the wrong way to operate?

Yuan Xi frowned, extremely puzzled, but Ye Heng suddenly asked: "Did you put the seeds in the iron box?"

"Yes." "Take it

out and put it aside to try."

Yuan Xi was stunned, Suddenly enlightened, he quickly moved out all the seeds stored in the iron box, and he moved out all six different kinds of seeds.

Then he planted again, and after he buried the sand and sprinkled some water, there was a ding dong, and a surprising scene appeared.

As if copying with a copier, swish swish swish, starting from Yuanxi, pushing straight forward all the way, completely replicating his previous behavior, the vast sandy land has been planted!

This miraculous feeling made Yuan Xi jump up excitedly, he couldn't help turning around, just in time to meet Ye Heng, the joy in his heart couldn't be stopped, he suddenly held Ye Heng's hand.

But then, there was another shocking scene.