Chapter 56

Yuan Xi opened his eyes, and what he saw was a snow-white face and red lips. He immediately turned pale. To be honest, there was no need to pretend, he was really scared.

Nima, makeup is not like this! This is simply a ghost painting! Scare CRY soon! The impact of the current close eye contact with the scene seen through any muscle before is not so great...

But this expression just matched the scene, Yuan Xi's body kept backing away, fearful panic and exhaustion and panic, all kinds of Emotions changed, and he tried to imagine the expression he should have in such a situation.

He took a step back, and was immediately protected by Ye Heng. When he looked up, he happened to see Ye Heng.

Ye Heng hugged him tightly, his fingers turned white with force, as if he wanted to protect Yuan Xi, and also seemed to want to draw strength from the other half. His face was tense, and he seemed calm, but his eyes couldn't be controlled. The

flickering , but revealed his panic, he spoke, questioning words, but very lack of confidence: "Who are you?" Serious actor? With your qualifications, if you don't go to filming and mix in the show business circle, you are really blind to talents!

With Ye Heng's high-end acting skills, Mia Lun and the others naturally did not have any suspicions.

"Who are we?" Mia Lun smiled sweetly, "Sir, we saved you."

Ye Heng was stunned, but at this moment he seemed to finally remember what happened before and the warehouse full of goods , there was some joy in his eyes, but he still had doubts.

His tense nerves relaxed a little, and he asked tentatively: "Are you... the Federal Army?"

As soon as this sentence was asked, Mia Lun and others immediately burst into laughter, laughing wildly, accompanied by their Laughing, Ye Heng's face became more and more ugly, he shouted sharply: "You! You are space pirates!"

Mia Lun laughed and leaned back and forth. With the movement of her body, her turbulent breasts were ready to come out, but She didn't realize it at all, but said in a sweet voice: "Ah, sir, you guessed it right, but unfortunately... there is no reward."

Ye Heng's face was ashen, but the next moment, his eyes suddenly lit up again, and he shouted loudly: "Let us go, we have money, a lot of money, let us go, we will give you money!"

Hearing this, Mia Lun looked at Ye Heng and Yuan Xi with great interest, and then asked softly: "Sir, how much are you going to pay?"

Seeing that she was a little moved, Ye Heng quickly said: "Ten million! As long as you help Let's notify the Federal Shipyard, and I'll give you 10 million credits."

"Hehe, 10 million?" Mia Lun smiled.

Ye Heng was taken aback for a moment, and immediately said: "Twenty million! No! You come to make an offer, how much do you want!"

Mia Lun pursed her bright red lips, and waved three fingers. Ye Heng breathed

a sigh of relief, and immediately responded: "Okay, 30 million, no problem!"

Mia Lun shook her finger and said softly, "No, sir, it's 300 billion."

The expression let Yuan Xi know what a movie king is.

Nima, how did you do this? In fact, any muscle is loaded with expression programs! Just like QQ chat, just click on one and send it out!

Otherwise, what kind of incredible acting skills must be able to grasp it so well!

Yuan Xi completely knelt down to Emperor Ye.

But Mia Lun and others who were kept in the dark thought that they were the cat playing with mice, and they were very happy.

Enough playing around, the climax is about to come, Mia Lun explained the incident clearly in a sweet and cowardly voice, how Ye Heng was targeted by people on the commercial star, and how he was caught by the commercial starship Many people betrayed, but how did they fall into the current situation.

As for the 300 billion goods on the commercial starship, they are naturally well aware.

After saying this, Ye Heng and Yuan Xi's expressions were completely pale as paper, and their whole bodies were filled with despair.

Mia Lun likes to see people's emotions in despair the most. It is extremely touching. She smiled and said, "I'll give you one last chance."

Ye Heng and Yuan Xi suddenly looked up at her.

This feeling of controlling human life in the palm of her hand made Mia Lun feel comfortable all over. She loved this feeling to death. She said softly: "Kill him, and you can survive!"

After finishing speaking, she meant something He looked at Yuanxi.

While maintaining the emotions that should be on his face, Yuan Xi silently complained in his heart. Originally, he was going to make excuses for these people, but now, he didn't want to make any excuses. He made excuses for perverts, unless he became abnormal.

But at this time, Ye Heng suddenly said a word to Yuan Xi through any muscle.

Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback, but then he endured the disgust and started the fascination, and then glanced at Mia Lun in a light-hearted manner.

Mia Lun just looked at him, and she fell into his eyes at once. She instantly felt a burst of electricity rushing through her body, followed by an uncontrollable hotness. This feeling is not unfamiliar, or should be said, to her For me, this is very familiar, and because of this familiarity, it becomes more and more uncontrollable.

Originally, she was interested in Ye Heng, but she was completely fascinated by just looking at Yuan Xi. This kind of emotion is not just about sex and desire. But it was like a long absence, the feeling of being in love that had long since disappeared from her body...

Mia Lun looked at Yuan Xi motionlessly, why didn't she find this young man so charming before? Is this exciting?

At this moment, seeing Ye Heng holding Yuan Xi in his arms again, she felt extremely glaring, as if her heart was being suppressed by a big rock, and her heart was filled with jealousy, which almost drove her crazy. What is wrong with this filthy man? Right to touch him?

And Ye Heng is still obviously hesitating, what are you hesitating for? So obvious! He hesitated whether to kill Yuan Xi for his own life.

This realization completely made Mia Lun unbearable. She stood up abruptly and walked up to Ye Heng and Yuan Xi. She threw Ye Heng aside viciously, and then helped Yuan Xi up.

In the end, she looked back at Ye Heng, and said coldly: "You want to kill your lover for your own life? You are a scum, what's the use of living?

" Ah, I was also hesitating just now, should I treat him differently? Weren't you very interested in Ye Heng just now? Immediately throw it away like a piece of trash, a bad wife is not such a tragedy, okay!

But it's a pity that Mia Lun only has Yuan Xi in her eyes and only Yuan Xi in her heart. As for Ye Heng? Who is that?

But at this time, Bada, who was hidden on the other side, came over, looked at Ye Heng, and said wretchedly: "Mia Lun, have you chosen? I will take the ones left behind."

Mi Yalun snorted, and didn't even bother to look at Bada.

Bada Jiejie smiled strangely, stepped forward, grabbed Ye Heng's arm, and took it out.

Of course, on the surface, Ye Heng and Yuan Xi still have to resist each other, struggle, and then look at each other, life and death...

But in the communicator between any muscles, Yuan Xi couldn't bear it: "Major General Ye, you Are you sure you were in the military and not in the entertainment industry for so many years?"

Major General Ye was very reserved: "I'm so proud of you."

Yuan Xi: I'm... I'm too gross, if you say he's fat, he'll pant, and if he says he's pale, he won't wash his face up!

The reason why the two of them made this plan was to break into the enemy's interior. This group of people are obviously space pirates, but they are just a search ship. Let's see if they will transport this commercial starship to the enemy. Where to go.

And that destination is probably the final base camp.

The two were dragged away in this way. Yuan Xi could say that there was a fascination, and Mia Lun would only regard him as the lover of his dreams. Apart from being able to bump into deer, as long as Yuan Xi didn't nod, Mia Lun would Nor will violence be committed.

But Ye Heng is a bit unreliable, that naughty thief Bada gave him a squinting look at Mia Lun, and he said that he was not a man, maybe it was to coax Mia Lun, Seeing that Ye Heng was alone, he hurried up again with an anxious look... It was estimated that dragging Ye Heng back to the house would be like this or that.

Yuan Xi was actually quite curious, wondering what Ye Heng would do.

Ye Heng didn't respond to his curiosity.

Yuan Xi thought Ye Heng was embarrassed, but the reality is not a fairy tale.

Mia Lun is simply obsessed with Yuan Xi now, but Yuan Xi dare not let her be too obsessed, firstly because he is afraid of attracting attention, and secondly because he is afraid that Miya Lun will not be able to control her and insist on doing something. Then he would be in big trouble.

Therefore, the degree of fascination must be well grasped. The difficulty is actually quite high. Yuan Xi used it for the first time, and the pressure was not small.

In particular, Mia Lun's mental strength is not weak. If she hadn't been caught off guard, she might not be able to charm her so easily. Therefore, Yuan Xi didn't dare to ask Mia Lun for some secret information rashly, for fear of scaring the snake.

Bada is in a bad mood today. He is at the same level as Mi Yalun, but he was appointed by the wolf king to be her deputy. Why? In terms of skill and genetic compatibility, he was even much better than Mia Lun, but she was overwhelmed by her.

Just because this slut can get mad, can be mean, and can climb into the bed of the wolf king? Bah, Bada spat, thinking darkly in his heart, one day, sooner or later, Mia Lun will be yelling under him!

This filled with anger and desire, and then looking at Ye Heng's eyes became more lewd and wretched.

He touched Ye Heng's cheek, and smiled strangely: "Boy, your face looks normal at first glance, but it looks good after a long time, I don't know how this small mouth is made, I will let you taste it later Taste."

He was talking nonsense to himself, before entering the room, the things under his body were swollen and painful, damn it, there is never enough time for this damn thing.

Ye Heng has been following him silently, and he has always turned on the inspection system of any muscle, constantly analyzing the blind spots of this starship. A place where he could strike without anyone seeing him.

And after Bada took him into the house, the inspection system immediately confirmed that there was no surveillance equipment, but the scene in the room made Ye Heng squint his eyes.

The room was dark, stuffy, with a strange smell of mutton, and many unsightly utensils were scattered around.

And in the middle is a very big bed. There are three people on the bed, one woman and two men. They don't have a piece of clothing on them. They kneel there naked. There are dildos in their bodies that keep shaking. Their eyes are lifeless. It obviously doesn't have any locks, but it doesn't know that it will not escape if it resists.

Bada went to a nearby man, took off his pants, and stabbed him in the mouth. While he was twitching, his dim eyes stared at Ye Heng: "Don't worry, soon you will be like them... ..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he suddenly opened his eyes wide, and the intense pain hit his forehead, Bada's eyes were cracked, and the expression on his face was extremely terrifying.

He lowered his head, looked at the blood under his body, and when he realized what happened, he went completely crazy!

His lifeblood was cut off!

His dim eyes turned completely blood red, and he stared at Ye Heng like a mad cow. Under such great pain, his body was able to counterattack quickly, and his hands quickly changed into a pair of sharp eyes. The giant tongs, and this giant tongs are still covered with strange green smoke.

Ye Heng's pupils constricted, and he immediately launched an attack. Two laser beams shot straight at Bada. Bada easily blocked the attack with his pair of pincers. His figure flashed, and his whole body rushed towards him like some kind of wild beast.

After all, Ye Heng has experienced hundreds of battles. What kind of battle has he never seen? Even without any muscles, he can still fight the most ferocious beasts, not to mention having such a powerful combat power at this time.

He jumped up lightly and appeared behind Bada at a speed beyond the reach of the naked eye. He squinted his eyes slightly, his pupils shone with a cold light, and his left hand formed a blade, directly cutting Bada in half.

After the battle, Ye Heng didn't show any expression on his face. He quickly disposed of Bada's body, and then started the program. After a while, he turned into Bada's appearance.

In such a bloody scene, the three people on the bed are still motionless, ignorant and unaware. In this state... It is obvious that the nerves have been completely destroyed, and they are just puppets.

Ye Heng watched steadily, his black eyes were deep and deep, and he obviously didn't show any emotion, but it made people feel a bone-chilling chill.

Walking out of the house, Ye Heng turned on the connector of any muscle, and said to Yuan Xi: "After arriving at the destination, no matter what happens, don't act rashly. What you have to do is to protect yourself."

I was 'chatting' with Mia Lun Yuan Xi was stunned for a moment, but he immediately keenly felt the seriousness in Ye Heng's tone. He didn't ask any more questions, but just replied: "Okay."

And when they arrived at a planet and walked out of the starship, What he saw made Yuan Xi completely froze. The expression on his face didn't need any pretense, it just needed the most authentic expression.

At this time, Ye Heng's voice rang in his ears: "I'm sorry, Xiaoxi, I underestimated the enemy and put you in danger."