Chapter 18-Amara

I finally came home at 10pm, Violet had me out all that time after lunch. That girl could seriously talk. I had fun though, conversation came easy with her and she took me all over the shops. I loved the way it was set up, all the business hustle and bustle was in the south part of the territory and it had a city vibe to it. However, she knew so many people. I can't count how many times we stopped to talk to random people, the girl had enough social in her for the both of us.

It's 11pm and I'm ready for bed, walking out of the bathroom drying my face I lay down in bed, hoping Nisha comes to my room soon for some snuggles. I just close my eyes when Roman mindlinks me.

'Come to my room.' he says and cuts the link. What the hell? Demanding ass alpha. I am too tired to fuck!

I crawl out of bed just as Nisha comes in. I picked him up while walking out. Shit, which one is his room? I remember Seth telling me I was close to his room but I don't remember how many doors down he said.

'Come get me, I don't remember where your room is. Also, I'm only coming to your room because I assume your bed is more comfortable than mine. Blame your sister for my sleepiness' I mindlink him. Not even a minute later I see a door open. Ah right! 3 down from me.

I walk up to him as he takes me into his arms for a moment and I smile, not able to hug him because I'm still holding Nisha. I walk past him into his room and practically jump into his bed. If he can make himself so at home in my room then I'll do the same!

I hear him laugh, probably at my boldness but I couldn't care less because this is the comfiest bed I have ever laid in. Oh and it smells so strongly of him. Tamisra starts purring in my head and I realize she's barely talked to me the last couple days. 'I'm forward with you, but I want to let you take everything in. I'm around when you need me though, you just haven't needed my comfort as much since being here' I get sad for a moment, thinking that she would just leave me and be like those wolves that hardly talk to their humans. 'Shut up and let me enjoy this bed and his scent. I'm not leaving you I'm just letting you adjust for a little' she huffs and goes back to purring, making me sound like a chainsaw.

I feel the opposite side of the bed dip as he wraps me into his strong arms and pulls my back to his chest. Why is this so perfect? He's not even my mate, but I feel so at peace.

"You're on my side you know" he says before kissing my shoulder

"Too bad, it's my side tonight. I'm too tired to move" I said as I turned to rest my head on his chest, eyes closed

"You just moved"

"No, I adjusted, there's a difference" I say already starting to fade into sleep

"Hmmm. By the way should I put a towel down?"

"Huh?" I say opening my eyes and looking up at him

"Just wondering if I'll need a towel, you made a slip and slide out of drool all over me last night." I blush at this, but I can't help it!

"Ah my bad, didn't realize I forgot to have you sign my disclaimer. Couldn't have bothered you too bad cause you called me here tonight." I tease

"You don't get embarrassed easily do you?"

"Nope. I am who I am, take it or leave it" I say and snuggle closer to him. Nisha eventually climbs up and lays beside my back as I fall into a blissful sleep.

I didn't set an alarm for this morning because I don't have training until 2pm, so I internally groan when I wake up and I'm still in the Alpha's arms. It must only be around 7, a morning I could sleep in gone to waste by my stupid brain forcing me awake. I resist consciousness while turning over so that my back is to him but I still rest my head on his arm.