Chapter 31-Amara

Sparks. Intense sparks, dancing across my skin are the first thing to pull me towards consciousness. I slowly start to come to. My sense of smell is the next thing to come back and I'm overwhelmed by lavender and bamboo, like Roman's scent, but a million times more intoxicating and intense. It surrounds me, like I'm bathing in it. As soon as I realize what's happening, my eyes snap open and I shoot up. I must startle Roman because he is immediately wide awake. As soon as my eyes lock with his, the bond snaps into place.

"Mate." I whisper, my hands trembling for a second. Then I'm instantly overcome with a hunger for him that's so intense, I need him, I will die without him. I jump at him so fast that I barely even realize what I did and smash my lips against his. When he takes control of the kiss, I growl and push him back. I look at him, my eyes clouding over with a black hue

"Amara, baby, come back to me" he whispers, running his hand up and down my body, grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples as I watch the black hue fade away.

I lean back down and capture his lips as I start grinding on the bulge in his sweatpants. The only layer separating us. I can't get close enough to him, I wish he could swallow me whole right now. The sparks shooting down my body straight to my core are making me delirious with need.

He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tight as I shamelessly moan into his mouth. He breaks the kiss, going straight for my neck and my entire body jolts when I feel him bite softly on my marking spot. How are these sparks getting even more intense? How is it possible? I feel like I'm harboring all the electricity in the world. It won't ease up and I don't want it to.

I can't take it anymore, I reach between us and pull his cock out of his sweatpants and I immediately sink myself on him, throwing my head back. I swear I could orgasm right here. I'm blinded by euphoria as I start riding him, his hands on my hips as he takes my nipple in his mouth and starts nibbling and sucking on it. My hands go from his shoulder to his hair, fisting it and pushing myself into him even more. Everything is too much, I feel my orgasm build before I can try to hold it back. I let out a scream as I feel my pussy unleash even more wetness.

Without wasting a breath, he grabs me and turns us over, never leaving me. I don't know where my skin ends and his begins. I couldn't tell you who's limbs belong to who, which moans are mine or which are his. I'm so lost in him as he continues pounding into me, he's hitting the perfect spot everytime. My head is in his neck, needing his scent, needing it like I need air, no, he was my air. I feel him start pounding me harder and faster and I know he's close. I pull back and look him in his eyes, and I grab his head, jerking it to the side as I sink my canines into him. He does the same to me, and the most intense orgasm of my life rips through me, making me shake and convulse. He is no different, as his cum coats my insides I feel his arms trembling. Our marking bond snaps into place and his pleasure hits me from the bond and without warning, I get an aftershock of my orgasm, and I lose all control of my body as I jerk and become rigid. I still haven't retracted my canines from his shoulder and I bite deeper, my teeth going past his bone as he groans into my neck. I'm still shaking. When I finally come back down, We're both breathing heavily. I still haven't retracted my canines from him, wanting to feel as close to him as I possibly can.

He chuckles breathlessly, bringing his hand up behind my head and supporting my neck. I finally retract my canines as his lips meet mine in a bruising kiss. I'm not done, and there's no way he is either. I feel his cock come to life inside me as he pulls out. I growl at the loss of contact and I know my eyes are filled with fury as I pull back and look at him, the black dancing in my vision again.

"On all fours for me baby" he growls. His voice is music to my ears. I comply instantly and he thrusts into me again, not holding back. He doesn't even ease me into it, and I didn't want that anyways. I wanted to be fucked like his little bitch, and thats exactly what he was doing.

"Fuck yes baby, oh my goddess, yes, right there. Don't stop baby, please." I moan

He's hitting me so much deeper at this angle and I'm a mess. I don't even know what words are coming out of my mouth or if they even make sense, but I can feel how turned on he is. He grabs both of my arms and pulls them behind my back. The bend is hard enough to cause me some pain, but it only mixes into the pleasure I'm feeling, intensifying it. Holding them with one hand, he takes the other and grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking me up to him.

"Mine" he growls in my neck as he bites my mark, not breaking the skin

"Yes yes yes Roman I'm yours, please baby, harder, harder I'm so close." I stutter breathlessly and he bites me deeper, pounding me harder and I feel my pussy clench around him as he growls. I'm screaming again, unable to contain it as waves of euphoria wash over me. He only takes a few more thrusts until he slams my head back down on the bed, giving me one final hard thrust as he empties into me.

He pulls out and I immediately grab his arm and pull him down on the bed and snuggle up to him. He holds me so tightly I'm having trouble breathing but I don't care because I do the exact same to him. My face is back in the crook of his neck, I cannot get enough of him. I have my walls down so he can feel everything I'm feeling, all the love I have for him. How safe he makes me feel, how satisfied he just made me. I can feel overwhelming love and happiness pouring from him into me and I don't think I've ever been so content. At some point, my eyes must close because I'm suddenly tumbling back into unconsciousness.