Chapter 25-Roman

I'm sitting at my desk, filling out paperwork as per usual while Amara has her music playing so she can concentrate on filing her papers. I don't get much work done on these days, because I'm too busy watching her as she swings her head and her hips to whatever song she is playing, or whatever song is stuck in her head. She's been working here with me for about 3 weeks now. I steal another glance at her as she sings along to the song she's playing.

'Uh, Alpha we have a problem' my border patrol links me and I'm up in an instant walking outside.

"Amara, go find Aston." I tell her coldly and she just looks at me, confused

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Something with the borders, I don't want you out here if there's a breach. You're not fully trained. Now please, go" I tell her, leaving no room for arguments. She purses her lips, but doesn't argue.

'The Beta from Red Moon pack is here demanding entry' my warrior, Becca, tells me. I instantly see red. That fucker has some nerve.

'Do not, I repeat, do not, grant him entry. I'm on my way. Have a pair of pants there for me' I growl, cutting the link.

I sprint out of the pack house, fur is sprouting up my arm as Adonis' anger mixes with mine and I just barely make it outside before I shift into his massive form and run to the border.

If I kill this cunt today, I wonder if it'll start a war with the Red Moon Pack. I snicker, I could take them down, all of those damn allies. He better tread carefully, and watch what he says about my woman, or not even Selene will be able to protect him from my wrath.

When I arrive at the border, I shift. Throwing on the shorts and I walk up to him. He's alone, he must be pretty fucking cocky to think he could handle us. He looks at me and I see his face pale. My nostrils flare as the smell of burnt wood fills my nose.

Demon.