Chapter 19-Roman

"Hmmm. Fine." Amara says before she crashes her lips on mine. I kiss her back hungrily, bringing my hands down to her ass and squeezing roughly. She sucks in a sharp breath and I instantly smell her arousal. It swirls around me like a drug and I have to have her.

I flip her over and kiss down her body, all the way down to her clit. I can see her legs shaking and I lean in and lick a line from her ass to her clit before I swirl my tongue over it and around it. She tastes so fucking sweet I stifle a groan. When I feel her whole body start trembling I add two fingers into her soaking pussy and it only takes two thrusts before her walls clamp down on them and her hands go to my hair. I let her ride it out until she pushes my head away, gasping for air.

Coming up to her face, I smash my lips against hers and force my tongue into her mouth. She locks her legs around my waist, grinding herself over my cock. Fuck she felt fucking divine and I wasn't even fucking her yet.

Pushing one of her legs back, I position my dick at her entrance and slowly thrust in. She moans loudly, the sound is music to my ears as I start moving. She's meeting every single movement holding herself incredibly close to me, her head in my neck and mine in hers. I lean back on my knees, pulling her more perpendicular to me and I watch her eyes practically roll into the back of her head. I'm supporting her entire weight with one hand on her tailbone and the other at the base of her neck. Her arms are around my neck as she rolls her hips into me.

As soon as I feel her pussy clench around me, I can't stop myself from throwing her down on the bed and pounding into her. Her orgasm triggering mine, we cum at the same time. I pull out of her while pulling her into my arms. She lays her head right in the crook of my neck and we just lay here, completely content. Eventually she falls back asleep and I laugh. Its been a long time since I've been able to nap, but fuck it, I promised her the day in bed so I might as well keep it. I roll her off of me as I get up and get a washcloth to clean her up. As soon as I touch it to her over sensitive pussy her entire body jerks and she gasps, her eyes flying open. Oops, guess I didn't think that through.

She doesn't look upset though, she just pulls me back down and snuggles up with me, throwing her leg over my thigh and her arm over my chest. Feeling her breathing even out and so content, I close my eyes and sleep comes easily.

We only nap for about an hour or so. I woke up first and just watched her sleep. I'm glad we're on the same page about whatever this is between us and I was a little too excited when she seemed to have the same feelings I have.

I'd have to take this at a slow pace, and I don't want the pressure on her from my pack members to be Luna, so I'll have to ask her if she's okay with keeping things on the low for now. I don't really care if anyone who lives at the pack house finds out, but I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way, like I don't want anyone to find out because I'm ashamed.

Maybe I could take her on a run today when she wakes up. I haven't ever taken a day off my Alpha duties so I have no idea what to do with all this free time. I'm trying not to think about the pile of paperwork I'll have to deal with tomorrow, but it will be worth it to just have a day with her. For now, I want to just get to know her-her likes, dislikes, hobbies. Stupid shit like that. And, maybe we could fuck a few more times.

"You know it makes you a creeper to watch other people sleep" She says, startling me. I smirk

"Then I guess I'm a creeper, because I will definitely be doing it again" I say running my hand through her hair

"Mm if you want me to stay awake don't play with my hair, I'll fall right back to sleep"

"I've never met a werewolf who loves to sleep so much. Doesn't your wolf get restless?" I say laughing