Index (may contain spoilers)

May contain spoilers! Don't read if you're not caught up!

Hi everyone! We will soon be diving into the Underworld and shortly after the God/Goddess realm. In the interest of not taking away from the dialogue to explain how things work, I made an index. In terms of Gods and Goddesses we will go by Greek mythology, which I probably won't deviate much from what we know of them. However, in terms of angels and demons, I took bits and pieces from different sources and folklore, so up until we get to Amara's father and mother, none of them are my own made up characters. Of course, I added my own twist to things! Side note, as we learn more about Amara's powers, you will find that I may stray from what I have written here. This is because Amara is her own species, and therefore has unique magic/powers that don't fall into any one category. I will also include an index to any supernatural species we will encounter in this book, and as we are introduced to more, I will go back and update this.

I hope to have an update for you guys posted later today, but I work my busy job tonight so I likely won't have time to write. If I don't update today, expect it the following day :) Thank you to anyone who has taken an interest in my story, I hope I don't disappoint you all!

Underworld (There are a few realms/subrealms here, so if there's any confusion let me know and I will clear it up). Any being in the underworld is immortal but can be killed by ripping their head off and burning the body. They all wield black magic, but each demon has its own unique powers.

God-Hades, in his own God realm

Demigod/Demigoddess realm-contains lower ranking demons than Hades, but still considered a deity. They oversee different divisions of the underworld but report back to Hades' directly if needed. They can be summoned by any supernatural for a favor. Favors may be declined, but if accepted there is always a price.

Haures-A terrifying Duke whose strength is unmatched, he cannot be looked in the eye. He is merciless and cruel to those who anger or disrespect him, but will protect those he deems worthy. He was summoned by Roman's great-great (etc.) grandfather from 1500 years before, who asked Haures to spare his wife and his unborn child. The price was his soul, and when he accepted the price without a second thought, Haures was impressed by his devotion and blessed the bloodline.

Deumos-A very powerful duchess who is known for valuing good over evil, and she has the power to change the order of any realm. Currently, not much is known about her. She has been summoned several times, the only favor she ever deemed worthy of her was Amara's protection on Earth.

Supreme King Armaros (Amara's father)-Rules over all divisions of the underworld, but is not considered a deity. Technically he is a Djinn (see below) but his magic and powers are above any and all with the exception of the Gods/Demigods. He can command all residents of the underworld, including purebred demons on earth. He is the equivalent to an Alpha of Alphas, or Alpha king.

Djinn-essentially a duke/duchess to King Armaros. Djiinn are very powerful demons, which is why they are directly under the king. On top of their black magic, they also possess death magic. Despite their power/strength, there are less than 100 left.

Demon-general population of the underworld. All demons are dark entities which wield black magic, but they may or may not hold special powers. If they do have special powers, generally King Armaros uses them in his army. General abilities include: black magic, levitation, ability to pass through any solid, control over the fire element, glamor/persuasion, strength, and deceit.

Incubus/succubus-Demons that need to have sex to survive. They can only have sex with mortals. Generally they have poor/no fighting skills and weak magic, however they can shapeshift to any creature a potential partner may be attracted to (this is how Felix was able to pose as a wolf). They are usually servants to higher ranking demons, similar to an omega.

God/goddess realm or "Heavens"

Gods/goddesses-Selene, Hecate, Mimir (God of the Fae) will be the main ones discussed in the story, but assume all Greek Gods are present in the realm

Angels-any citizen in the Heavens that is not a God or Goddess. They are also immortal and wield white magic. Aside from white magic, their abilities include healing, communication through touch, aura reading (similar to mind reading but unable to hear specific thoughts), levitation, control over all the elements except fire, and telekinesis.

High Guard-they directly protect the Gods and Goddesses, therefore they are highly respected. There are 5: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, and Jeremiel.

Guard-any angel who guards the Heavens, they circle the edges of the realm and instantly teleport to any portal opened. They can allow or deny entry and have the ability to close the portals.

Province-average citizens of the Heavens. Do not hold any special rank, but have the ability to rank up to a guard if they prove themselves.

Servant-any angel with poor fighting skills and weak magic who serves the Gods/Goddesses directly. Servant angels are servants of their own free will and are happy to be of service to the Gods and Goddesses.

Earth realm-

Werewolves-humans that possess a wolf in their mind and can shapeshift into that wolf. Their wolves have separate personalities and can speak to their humans. Mortal.

Witches-humans with elemental magic. Generally are very involved with nature, and each is assigned an element-water, earth, fire, air, or spirit. Using their element in their magic will amplify their spells power, and use less energy. Spirit witches are the strongest, however there are very few of them. Hecate only assigns the spirit element to witches who are worthy. Mortal.

Fae-humans with magic. They have the ability to learn any kind of magic, shapeshift, and fly using their wings. Their wings can be retracted and are not out all the time. Mortal.

Vampires-creatures with no heartbeat or blood flow. They live off the blood of any mortal, and require no other food. They are considered the weakest of the supernaturals. Generally they are nomads and don't stick to any one territory. Their abilities include speed, glamor, unnatural beauty, necromancy, and strength greater than humans, but lesser than werewolves.