Chapter 46-Amara

"This is a power I've wielded several times before, take a second and look at him, let the tether to your magic loosen, and then will it to surround him with protection" my father says as I stare at Seth, trying to put a shield around him to let him into the Underworld.

I do as he says, and when my power reaches Seth, I see him stiffen for a second, but relax as it surrounds him entirely. I can actually see it around him, like a light haze. I smile, completely unrestrained as I realize it worked! My eyes dart to Roman's for a beat, noticing the pride and softness in his gaze.

'I love that smile on you' he says through the link and I look away, I'm probably blushing like a freaking preteen

"Good. Now do that to everyone else here, with the exception of your mate" my father says

"Maybe try and look a little less like you're constipated this time though." Seth teases me, I shoot him a glare and he yelps. I jump, not expecting that. "Goddess, Amara. Are you going to do that every time I make fun of you? Because that's an unfair advantage" he says, glaring back at me, although I have no idea what the hell I did.

"Well, I didn't actually mean to do anything, but if I knew what I did I'd make sure to remember it for the next time your big mouth-"

"Now children, children, simmer down" my father says, amused by our banter while everyone else rolls their eyes, clearly used to it. I shoot another glare Seth's way, disappointed when he doesn't give me a reaction this time.

"Amara, try it on Sophie" my father interrupts our stare down.

I do as he says again, and it comes much easier this time, and by the time I finish with Gemma, it's as easy as breathing. Well, I guess I am a natural.

'Don't get cocky' Tamisra teases me

'Hey wolf, do you want me to own it or run away from it? You're giving me whiplash' I snap back at her. She only responds with a 'harumph' before shutting up.

"Now, you have the ability to portal anywhere amongst the three worlds. All you have to do is wrap your magic around us, and imagine where you want us to be. Here's a picture of my castle, envision that, and then will us all there. Not your mate though, he can do it on his own" my father cuts in again, distracting me from my banter with my wolf and handing me the picture.

Again, I follow his instructions, and I'm damn near thrown on my ass when we quite literally whoosh the fuck away, wrapped in a golden kissed darkness. I land on my feet while everyone else lands on their ass, in what looks like... cells? Concrete, and the smell of mildew and stale dirt surrounds us. My father and Roman appear a few seconds after us, and I'm sure my stare is nothing short of utter confusion as I glance at them. My dad just laughs, while Roman tries to hide his smile.

"Well, this works. You at least got us into the castle. Come here" Dad says, shaking his head, he looks around to our group before that dark wind sweeps us away again, and this time I land on my ass.

Grunting, I quickly push myself from my ass to a standing position as I'm met with the raised eyebrows of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Gods, she's absolutely devastating. Her hair, as black as shadowstone cascades over her shoulders down to her waist in loose curls, it clashes, yet somehow fits in with her snow white skin that doesn't hold one single flaw. Her eyes, emerald green, twins to my own, find me right away while her painted red lips, ones people would pay a fortune to have, are etched into a scowl, but somehow they seem comfortable there. She stands up, and a beautiful black velvet gown hugs her curvy but no doubt muscular body all the way down to her hips, where the rest flows out. Honestly, most wouldn't even notice the gown. Between her beauty and the power rolling off of her, it's frankly the last thing anyone would notice.