45

It was early in the morning when Mihir came knocking on their door, finding it already open.

"Bhabi! Wake up, it's snowing!" He said excitedly, walking towards the bed. "Bhabi?" He asked, confused by seeing only Amrit on the bed.

He checked the balcony and knocked on the bathroom door, but not finding her there, he decided to wake up Amrit.

"Bhaiiii, bhabi kho gayi." He panicked.
(Bhaii, bhabi is lost.)

"Go away." Amrit groaned in annoyance since he just went to sleep and he was already disturbing it.

"I can't find Roop bhabi."

"Andar kaise aaya tu?" He asked, closing his eyes tightly as Mihir turned the lights on.
(How did you get inside?)

"Wo it was snowing and I didn't want bhabi to miss it but I think she already left." He murmured sadly.

Amrit moved away, revealing Roop who was cocooned under his body and the blanket, soaking up all the warmth.

"Oh." Mihir said as his mouth dropped in an 'o'

"Turn off the lights and leave now." He sighed, covering her again as he watched her eyes moving, "She saw it already." He added to not let him down since he came all the way here to let her know.

Mihir did as he was asked to, leaving the room silently in case Roop woke up, Amrit would eat him alive, he thought.

Amrit on the other hand drifted off to sleep easily since he was tired too, Roop played in the snow until she couldn't move out of tiredness.

Not an hour passed when he woke up again, this time because of a hard kick on his shin. He was quick to block the elbow that was about to hit on his stomach.

"What the heck are you doing?" He shook Roop whose expression looked tense with her brows furrowed.

Shaking her aggressively, he somehow managed to get a groan out of her, atleast she was waking up.

"Is it morning?" She asked, her voice on the huskier side as she just woke up.

"It is but who the hell was you fighting, wonder woman?" He asked back.

"The bad guys but how do you know that?" She looked at him with curiosity.

"Magic. C'mon now, freshen up, I'll order breakfast." He said, tapping her butt.

"Maine nahi nahana, I'll get ready later." She replied, covering her head with the pillow.
(I don't want to shower)

"Roop.."

"..is sleeping."

Sighing, he left to get ready, taking a long hot shower.

Coming out, he saw half of her body hanging off the bed but that didn't faze her from getting her sleep, she was sound asleep.

"Ye ladki.." He murmured under his breath, making her lay on the bed properly but she opened her eyes in annoyance, mumbling profanities under her breath as she got up in a sitting position.

"Itni mushkil se to maine comfortable position dhoondi thi, aap bhi na." She complained.
(I've had such a hard time finding a comfortable position and you ruined it!)

"I was trying to save you from a killer neck pain." He replied, rolling his eyes before turning to pick out his clothes. While at it, he took out Roop's clothes too, matching with his.

She ignored him, walking to the washroom with her eyes closed, this time though, she didn't bump into the wall.

"Amrittt." He heard Roop call for him a while later while he was busy on a call. "Yes?" He answered, putting the call on mute.