48

"Kya yaar? Bhabi ko bhi apni tarah Nashedi banaoge?" Mihir asked from behind, taking the glass out of Roop's hand.
(Dude? Are you trying to make Bhabi an addict like you?)

"I'm a nashedi now." Roop whispered in sorrow, looking at the floor blankly.

"Abhi thodi bane, ye to pehle stage tha, next bataun?" Mihir asked.
(Not yet, this was the first stage, should I tell you the next?)

"Oye, No more drinking." Avni glared at him, opening her mouth to say something else but Rahil called her over, she turned to the bartender before leaving, "Don't hand them any drinks, they're underage."

"Mihir?" Roop looked at him who took Avni's place, infront of her.

"Yes?"

"I want my Amrood." She told him.

"Amrood? Wait I'll ask someone to bring it to you, lemonade till then?" He asked. She nodded enthusiastically, Mihir ordered her a lemonade along with a plate full of guavas.

She was sipping her lemonade when he turned his attention to her again, "Bhabi? Wo wali kaisi hai?" He asked, pointing to a girl discreetly.
(Bhabi? How do you feel about that girl?)

"Whooo?"

"The one in blue."

"Hmm, pretty but-" she signed him to come closer, "She's wayyyyy out of your league." She giggled.

"I'll let that slide since you're drunk but she asked for my number." He told her, opening his mouth again to say something but the waiter came with the plate of guavas, "Lo khao" He slid it towards her.
(Here, eat.)

"I want my Amrood." She looked at him emotionally, her lip wobbling as she moved the plate away from her.

"Ab Dilli se aapka amrood laaun?" He asked, confused.
(You want me to bring your guava from Delhi?)

"Amrood."

She looked around since Mihir was of no use to her when her eyes landed on the said Amrood, standing with Jashn and some other guy, she stood up to go near him when Mihir pulled her back.

"Kahan chale?"
(Where to?)

"Amrood." She pointed, nodding at the same time.

"Amrood? This is top tier, you shared this with the wrong person." Mihir smirked following her gaze, biting back a smile, "Stay here, merko nazar rakhne bheja hai." He tells her.
(Stay here, I was sent to keep an eye on you.)

She listened to him, sitting at her place but her eyes were fixed on the woman who joined the men, she had a problem though, she couldn't keep her hands to herself while talking.

A gasp left Roop's mouth at the audacity, "Look at that bitch."

Mihir looked at where her eyes were before turning back to her, only to find her gone.

"Bhabi!" He called out but he was too late since Roop was already halfway through.

She almost reached Amrit when she stumbled due to her dress, falling on him at the same time pushing the touchy woman away, the drink in her hand spilling on her dress.

"Roop? Are you okay?" Amrit helped her stand properly before looking at her face, it was flushed and her eyes looked droopy, "Were you drinking?" He whispered.

She shook her head in response, "I-"

"Hey, you! Are you blind or what? You just ruined my expensive dress, stupid woman!" The woman interrupted harshly.