50

She was playing with the paperweight when the door opened, and Mihir came strolling in instead of Amrit.

"So I've been working on the financial-" He stopped short when he saw Roop instead of Amrit, "Is it you ya fir mai jyada thak gaya hoon isliye apsarayein dikh rahi hain?" He asked.
(Is it you or am I too tired that's why I'm seeing Apsaras?)

"Dikhaun tujhe apsarayein?" Amrit asked, smacking his head from behind
(Want me to show you Apsaras?)

"Anyways...I wanted to show you these reports." Mihir changed the topic quickly, "Have a look." He walked towards the desk, placing his laptop there.

Amrit followed him to the desk, Roop started to get up but he just made her sit back in her place by placing his hand over her head, skimming over the reports, "E-mail these to me and go home, you look like shit."

"Wow, thanks bro."

"You're looking handsome, don't listen to him." Roop encouraged from behind.

"She's lying." Amrit told him, opening his laptop, he turned back to Roop seeing the wallpaper, shaking his head as she gave him a sheepish smile.

His boring wallpaper was now changed to a selfie she clicked while waiting for him along with a bunch of games on the home screen.

"Mere dil me dard ho raha hai, bass kar do ab." Mihir dramatically fell on a chair, clutching his heart.
(My heart hurts, stop this now.)

"How about, you leave?" Amrit asked.

"Do you want to join us for dinner?" Roop asked at the same time, making Amrit slap his forehead in disapproval.

"Will I get an Amrood?" Mihir asked with a smirk.

"Know what? I think he is right, you should leave." Roop narrowed her eyes while Amrit looked at her with an accusing glare, "Aise na dekhein, I was drunk to muh se nikal gaya." She explained herself.
(Don't Look at me like that, I was drinking and my tongue slipped)

"Haan, aapko bitch bhi kaha tha." Mihir agreed.
(Yes, she called you a bitch too.)

"Haww, jhoote, uss kutiya ko kaha tha." Roop looked at him, offended at the accusation.
(Liar, I was referring to that girl.)

"Acha? Dekh rahe ho? Abhi wo kutiya ho gayi." Mihir wiggled his brows.
(Really? Are you seeing this? Now it's that bitch)

"Maine jutti fenk kar maarni hai tere, kutta." Roop got up, removing her jutti.
(I'll throw my shoe at you, you dog.)

"Okay, calm down." Amrit pushed her down again before taking her jutti out of her hands and making her wear it.

"Kitna bada wala jhoota hai ye, kamin." She looked at Mihir, scrunching her nose in distaste.
(What a liar he is, rascal.)

"Ab to chale ja besharam." Amrit shook his head.
(Atleast leave now, shameless)

"I was asked for dinner, you can never make me say no to it." Mihir replied, shaking his head in determination, watching Amrit talk to Roop with his eyes, "Listen, ya to meri shadi karwado ya to ye married couple ki tarah behave mat karo." He added, getting annoyed.
(Listen, either get me married or stop acting like a married couple.)

"We are a married couple." Roop rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, let's head out for the dinner, I'm hungry. Wrap up everything, I'll do the same." He said before walking out with his laptop.