𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢

{Seoksoo}
_______________________
-Joshua pov-
I sat more nervous then when i had to cheat in my last year of collage on our big test for full credit.

"listen josh your going to be ok i'm so proud of you this is your big day baby" i look at jeonghan with an unsure look.

It my wedding day, last year of collage seokmin ask me to take his last name and marry him.

Of course i said yes cause i was in LOVE, but now i scared that something will happen.

I mean i could ask jeonghan and scoups who got married during collage for some reason, and they been together the longest.

"jeonghan i don't know what if something happen and he fall out of love with me and leave right there making me feel heart broken?"

Jeonghan look at me than at seungkwan who in the back of the room on his phone shaking his head.

"josh look at you, your in a beautiful outfit and your scared now"

I didn't know what to say. I wanted it to all be over now, is this how jeonghan felt on his wedding day a total mess?

"josh i felt the same on my wedding day i wanted to go home but when he kiss me and told me he loved me the whole time i felt so in love and it was the best night of my life you were there so you remember that night" seungkwan rolled his eye laughing a little.

"yeah, y'all had sex the whole night" i giggled feeling a little better.

But before jeonghan could say anything back the door open and it was the8.

"hey y'all time to go out seokmin dad is waiting by the door so get the flower and everything" i froze hearing this.

I forgot i have to walk out with seokmin dad, my parent couldn't make it in time though they sent gift. So i was left to walk out with seokmin dad instead.

We have a flower girl, it woozi little sister and scoup dog was going to hold the ring.

They got a really big place for the wedding and i got to say i'm in love with the building a little more then seokmin.

Jeonghan and seungkwan left with a  good luck charm, and i had to thank them cause i needed a good luck charm.

"time to check out come on and get the flower" i nodded grabbing the flower and walking out the place finding seokmin dad waiting for me.

He smiled once he saw me and open his arm ready for me to grab.

"hi mr lee" i greeted trying to sound nice and calm cause i was not calm at all.