𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚜[M]

{Soonhoon}
_______________________
-Woozi pov-
My back hit the wall pretty hard but we didn't care, we were to in the moment to care about my back.

My eyes were closed and so were his, his breath tasted like wine and i loved it.

"your so beautiful" he mumbled on my lips, and i couldn't help but giggled as he sounded so drunk.

His lips then moved down to my jaw and it made it way to my neck leaving mark all over.

My shirt was then pulled down just so he could get my collar bone, wanting to leave mark everywhere.

"your so greedy for my body" i said giggling again.

"this is once a one in a life time moment, you barely show me any love on a normal day" he said and it was mostly true.

"whatever" i said rolling my eyes though they soon went to the back of my head as he started to bite and kiss my collar bone.

I tried to keep the sound in but with the pace he was going at it was hard to even keep a gasp in.

He soon brought is lip back to mine and when he bit my bottom lip i open my mouth in less then a heart beat letting him eat me alive.

I soon felt cold hand slid up my shirt and move around my body/stomach, feeling everything it can.

"your skin is so smooth" he said disconnecting his lip from mine as his hands move up to my cheek.

"it called taking a shower something you wouldn't know" i said smiling a little at his face.

"whatever" he said rolling his eye also laughing.

I grabbed hoshi collar pulling him in cause he was taking to long to KISS me again.

"your really slow" i whispered before putting his lips on mine closing my eye and letting go of his collar.

This kiss was sweet and clamming as the other were way rough, well i thought it was sweet until hoshi started sliding his tongue in with out a warning.

"come on let go to the room before the member get back" hoshi said when he pulled back, and started pulling my arm into our room.

"now where were we?" hoshi said pushing me onto the bed climbing on top of me.

(AN:hoshi top woozi bottom lol, there no sex here)

"right here" i said pulling him down, his lip going on mine for like the 20th time this afternoon.

His lipped move again but not to my neck or collar, it moved to my ear and he nibbled down on it making my ear red.

"you sound so beautiful under me here" hoshi said smiling as he sat up looking down at me.

"shut up and do your thing" i said looking away as my face was bright red from his hot breath and his annoying words.

"ok"

He started to pull my shirt up letting his lip slid down from the chest to the pants line.

He then did it again but lightly biting a little, and there a slight feeling of pain but it felt amazing.

Just then we heard the front door of the dorm open and we both were shocked, cause they weren't suppose to be here until like two hours later and the dorm is a mess.

Me and hoshi were just having fun and then it got a little spicy but we didn't think they get here so early.

I just know we're going to get yelled at by jeonghan and scoup, cause there rule was 'if you make a mess clean it or i will kill you by hand when your sleeping' i'm to young to die and i have such a beautiful voice to die so soon.

Hoshi on the other hand just sat up still on top of me just looking down at me and not making a run for it.

"what are you doing hoshi!!" i whisper shouted to him wanting to leave and run far away.

(AN:~All i wanna do is run cause you are my escape, babe~)

"i'm looking at my art, my master piece it so beautiful" hoshi said smiliing at me.

I felt my cheek get red real fast as i pushed hoshi off of me and ran to hide in the closet.

"why are you hiding-"

"KWON SOONYOUNG AND LEE JIHOON I WILL KILL YOU I SWEAR"

"that was the appa and eomma of the group getting ready to kill us cause of the mess we made in the dorm" i said to him as his eye widen and he ran into the closet with me.

"thankfully i have my phone" hoshi said going to message jun and ask where the parent were.

[𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚗]
Hoshi-where are they?

Jun-who?

Hoshi-dont answer my question with a question!!

Jun-then answer my question so i can help you, man!!

Hoshi-where is appa and eomma?

Jun-there walking to your room so be careful, oh and none of us can help you cause if we do we die to
___________
"just great" hoshi whisper and when i saw the message i really wanted to fall into a ditch.

"we're dead" the door to the room open and you could hear two angry foot step walking around trying to find two bad kids.

I then saw a flash in the closet and at first i thought it was jeonghan and scoup, but no it was hoshi phone.

"what are you doing!? are you trying to get us caught!!" i whisper shouted at hoshi as he smiled and looked at his phone.

"look" he showed me his phone and it was a picture of my NECK.

"why did you take a photo of my neck?" i whisper shouted again hoping they wont hear us.

"cause when these mark go away i won't be able to see my art so i'm keeping it with me" he said smirking.

"ok stalker, i don't know how you'll take that after you die but do as you wish" i said rolling my eye.

What a creep, i thought looking away while shaking my head. I sighed regretting letting him get in the closet.

If he wanted to die he could have just stayed out there yelling for them to come get him.

But what both caught us off guard was when the closet door open, jeonghan and scoup were standing there shaking heads.

"so sad you lasted this long" jeonghan said with a very fake sigh.

"and it seems to me yall had a LOT of fun tonight" scoup said winking at me as my face flushed red.

"we were not having sex" i shouted making me feel more embarrass, i hope nobody heard that.

"you know what since you two are the leaders of the unit i'll let it slid this ONCE" jeonghan said.

"and yall can get back to your fun time" scoup said winking at me again making me more red then ever.

"SHUT UP WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX" i yelled sitting up with hoshi next to me.

"yeah i just made some art on a clear piece of paper" hoshi said smiling pointing at my neck.

"you shut up hastmer" i then walked away from the three

What did i get my self into when i started dating hoshi!!?

::
{AN:very goofy i like it anyways have a great night love you all}