𝙷𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚎

{verkwan}
_______________________
-Seunkwan pov-
It was super cold and loud in the living room.

I was waiting for someone to come over to me and make me feel warm but he just never would.

I just wish he would put his attention to me sometime but he always busy with other stuff.

I rolled my eyes when he walked pass me and didn't even say hello.

"vernonie look at me please" i begged but he just looked and at with a side smile and walked away.

At least he looked at me so that closer to the main goal, and that to get him to cuddle me and make me feel warm.

I sighed when he kept walking right pass me, i stood and walked to where the jeongcheol couple was...BAD IDEA.

"baby stop touching my nose" scoup said.

"no your just so cute i can just squish you in my hand you cutie" jeonghan  said.

"ohh stop babying me" scoup said with a little giggled.

"your just to pretty to not baby you cause you are a baby, my baby" han said.

Super cringey, i couldn't take it so i walked over to seoksoo couple.

Also a bad idea.

"i think i'm going to die" joshua said.

"why?" seokmin ask.

"cause the person i'm staring at beauty is going to kill me" joshua said making seokmin blush.

"ohh stop your more beautiful and also pretty and really handsome" seokmin said tracing his hand on joshua jaw.

"can i kiss you?" joshua said with a low voice though sadly i could still hear.

"any day, any where, and any time luv"

They shared a short but sweet kiss, a kiss i want to share with vernon.

I decided i had enough and grab the boy arm the next time he walked by me.

"hey i was going to get my bagel" he said.

"well that bagel is not more important then me huh?" i said standing up and dragging him to our room.

"come on man now my bagel going to be co-"

I cut him off with a short but sweet kiss, the one the seoksoo shared.

"well if you wanted a kiss you could've just ask" vernon said shrugging his shoulder.

"could you just care for once in your life" i yelled as he looked a little shock.

"i do care" he said, and his voice sounded so dry.

"i mean care about me, all you do is walk pass me and don't give me the love the other members give there lover, even dino in love with an non idol" i said in an disappointed tone.

"what do you mean?" he ask making me roll my eyes.

"i mean give the warmth everybody else get" i said looking down with my voice low.

"like...?"

"like come and cuddle and watch a movie with me or hug me everyday and we could stay like that and fall asleep" i said back to him.

"if you wanted love you've could've just ask" he said grabbing my arm and pulling us into the bed.

"how about you and me just watch a little movie and cuddle for the rest of the day!?" vernon said making me smile.

"a deals a deal" i said pecking his soft lips.

"whatever you say come on" he said pulling me over to the bed and turning the tv on.

"what do you want to watch?" he ask.

"anything you like love" i said with a big smile, i got to my goal quicker then i thought.

"ok i guess we're watching a marvel movie" he said as i nodded not caring.

As the movie started i was comfortable until that wave of coldness from earlier came over my body again, and i really thought vernon would warm me.

"vernon?"

"yes baby?" he said back to me eyes still on the tv.

"it really cold can you get a jacket?" i ask.

"why do you need a jacket if your in the bed?" he ask as i rolled my eye.

"just get me a damn jacket" i said back.

"fine" he said getting up from the bed and going out the room to find me a jacket.

"ok so i couldn't find a jacket but i got one of my hoodie" he said handing it to me as i smiled.

His hoodie is way better then an jacket.

"thank this is perfect" i said getting up to put it on.

It was ether how big and fluffy his hoodie was or the fact that i'm in my lover hoodie in a bed next to him that made me feel way warmer.

"anything else? you want a water? any kind of candy? hot coco? anything" he ask making me chuckle.

"actual some hot coco sound nice" i said making him sigh and me smile.

"fine only if we can watch the rest of the movie after this!" he said walking out the room and headed to kitchen.

I laid back down on the bed playing with the hoodie string smiling brighter then ever as i thought about just how much of a gentlemen vernon is.

He perfect and i couldn't ask for anybody better, i'm just really grateful.

My amazing thought were interrupted by the sound of the door opening and a beautiful man walking in.

"here your hot coco i put a lot of work into this" he said getting in the bed with his bagel from earlier in his mouth.

"seem you got your bagel" i said giggling as he nodded with a smile.

"ya now let watch our movie" he said turning the tv on and laying back down.

"thank you vernonie i love you" i said under my breath and thankfully he didn't hear.

Cause i didn't want him to.

We continued to watch the movie until vernon fell asleep so i turned the movie off and soon fell asleep to.

"goodnight love thank for the hoodie"

::
{AN:i know i haven't made a verkwan in so long and i'm so sorry *bows*

They just haven't been on my mine as i was obsess with dino and joowon but that not the point.

I made a verkwan and i promise to make more in the future, pinky promise.

Ok love you all and have a great sleep!!}