𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

{Jeongcheol}
_______________________
-3rd pov-
Seungcheol walks into the house putting his stuff down before looking around the living and kitchen area.

Wow empty he thought as he walk upstair and over to his bedroom door, he stop himself from opening cause he heard some noise coming from inside.

It sounded like groan and whimpers of someone struggling, now who that? is what he thought before actually opening the door.

To see a long hair jeonghan trying to brush his messy hair.

-Seungcheol pov-
I looked at jeonghan and smiled at his cuteness. jeonghan long hair is one of my favorite part of him, cause i get to brush it everyday and wash it in the shower every night.

"honey do you need help" he turned around with his messy hair and brush stuck in it with a frown.

"please" he whined looking at me with a little pout on his face.

I chuckled walking over to him and sitting on the bed before pulling the brush out of his hair.

"ok do you want it styled or..?"

He looked up thinking.

"well everybody coming over soon for chan birthday so nah just put it in a half up half down.

I nodded getting right into it.
::

"oww why are you so rough with brushing my hair?" jeonghan grab his hair for 100th time.

How am i suppose to brush his hair if he keep grabbing it, for fuck sake jeonghan work with me.

"listen little one i know it hurt, you think it don't hurt to brush my hair i have long hair to and it get very messy when you go to sleep at 2pm and wake up at 2am for work" jeonghan rolled his eye not caring.

I sigh, is this what i signed up for when i got together with jeonghan?

At this point i didn't wait, i went right into brushing his hair and a little more rough making him hit my knee.

"ok done cry baby" he looked in the mirror then at me with a smile.

He peck my lip before jumping off the bed to start his hygiene stuff

::

I was sleeping peacefully after coming home from late night shift at work and cleaning the whole damn house by my self.

until somebody woke me from my well needed beauty sleep.

"what angel?" i didn't mean to sound annoyed but i kinda was at the moment i just wanted to sleep.

"umm baby can you fix my hair it came out when i was outside?"

I groan and sat up looking at his hair before taking one big deep breath.

"sit" he did as he was told giggling even though i wanted to smack him so hard.

"why were you outside anyway?" i ask.

"well i wanted to pick flower from the flower field" he said trustfully.

"but i told you not to"

He nodded before speaking again.

"that why i did it when you were sleep but then i started running around and my hair came out"

I nodded finishing the hair do.

"ok all good now please let me SLEEP" i been wanting to close my eye so bad all whole day.

"but i'm bored and there nothing to do"

Why is he like a big baby who want everything from everyone?

He spoiled for sure, it very annoying but i still love him.

"well i need sleep so it either you stay here and don't say a word or beat it!"

I know it sounded mean of me but i promise i say it everyday cause all he want to do is spend time with me.

"can't i brush your hair out?"

"no" i just want to go to sleep before all our friend get here cause i need to get up in a hour to set for chan surprise birthday party.

"why are you so mean and grumpy all the time" he cross his arm pouting.

I just gave in, i mean how am i not suppose to?

His face is to cute and pretty for his own good and that something i love and don't cause he use it against me all the time.

"go get the brush and don't be rough cause i want to at least close my eye"

He nodded and grabbed the items.

He got behind me and put my head on his chest so he could brush my hair.

Even though i couldn't really sleep
cause he kept moving his chest, the hair brushing felt better then i thought it would feel.

"wow your hair so soft" he pointed out to me that he done brushing my hair cause it already brush out mostly.

I felt my head fall down into his thigh where i felt his soft and smooth skin.

"go to sleep baby i'll wake you up when they get here don't worry"

I nodded as he started to played with my smooth hair letting me slowly fall asleep in his thigh.

"night angel"
::

"hey jeonghan your hair so soft and nice how long did it take you?"

Jeonghan looked at seungkwan and then at me before smiling.

"i don't know ask scoup" i giggle at jeonghan goofiness.

This is the man i am going to marry one day.

::
{AN:sorry for it being so short, normally i would have at least 1,000 word for the whole thing but it like 12AM and it only the first one anyway.

K night and love you all.}

#Edited