𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎

{Meanie}
_______________________
-Mingyu pov-
I still don't know how much longer i can do this for, it annoying me.

"clam down min he might just be mad"

"yeah of course he is for what!!?" i said and i may have sounded a little pissed off cause i was.

"it been two days since he last talk to me" i said looking at jun and woozi who was sitting next to me.

"did you do something to him that ticked him off?" woozi ask.

"not that i can think of" i said trying to remember if i did anything dumb but i can't think of anything.

Listen, i don't know why but for the pass few days wonwoo have been ignoring me and i don't know what i even did to piss him off.

Like when he pass me in the hallway he would normally smile at me or something but he didn't even spare a glance my way.

"why won't he look at me i don't know how much longer i can do this before i go crazy" i said leaning back in my chair.

"well you can deal with that when he back" and right as jun said that the door to the apartment open.

I could hear his foot step come in and go into the kitchen and do whatever he was doing.

"you know what hoshi just called me and said he bored and want cuddle so i'm out, later loser" woozi said getting up and leaving my room.

"yeah same me and the8 are partner for a project in english so i have to go" jun said so leaving.

Great now i'm alone with mad wonwoo.

I went to my bed scrolling through app on my phone trying to break the time.

But it was just so hard to not have somebody next to me giving me kisses.

I don't know how much longer i can take it man!

So i built all the little confident i had and went out of my room walking right next to the boy.

"wonwoo-ah"

No respond, just great.

"wonwoo please tell me why your ignoring me" i said pretty much begging for him to just say one word.

"wonwoo please ill do any-"

"can you just shut up and leave me alone i'm not feeling good right now" he snapped.

I was shocked by his words, normally wonwoo a quite person and even if he did talk it was mostly just a small comment or something, but never have he said shut up.

At least he said something so that progress i guess, but it not a i love you so i dont care.

"wonwoo did i piss you off cause if so please tell me!?" i said grabbing his arm which he immediately pulled away.

"i just told you to leave me alone so beat it!" yeah that shocked me to, i didn't want to make him more mad so i just walked off and crawled back into my bed.

Another night with nobody next to me, just amazing.

-Wonwoo pov-
I sighed of relief when he left and went straight to his room cause i really didn't want to deal with him right now.

I just wanted to have some time for myself, now it not like i hate him-

No it is like that i'' really just having a grudge against him for a reason.

I CAUGHT HIM CHEATING!!

Well not really.

When me hoshi, jeonghan, woozi, and scoup all went out for my birthday i caught him with this random girl at MY favorite cafe, and they seem to be having a great time.