𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

{Junshua}

AN:expired by @alivecarrot
_______________________
-3rd pov-
Joshua walked into the front room of a office building

He looking for somebody that work here. As he walk through he get greeted by the workers who work there, they know him as well as he knows them.

"hey josh what you here for?" he looked over and saw a great friend of his.

"hey jeonghan i'm just here to talk to-" he was about to say something but was cut off.

"i know who your talking about no need to say it" joshua rolled his eye walking away as he had a person to assist.

He walked to the back of the office building where the offices really were, and the back room. Right when he walked in he see scoup and seokmin picking up boxes.

"and he was like 'hey seokmin' and then i sa-" seokmin stop talking when he saw joshua enter the room.

"oh hey you here to get some boxes?"

"nah i'm here for somebody" they nodded and went back to talking.

Joshua walked farther back and went to the stair well and those led to the down stair offices.

"hey you here to sign paper?" he looked over and saw hoshi standing there with a cookie and coffee in his hand.

"nope here to see hubby" hoshi nodded walking back up the stair like he was.

Joshua finally reach the room he was looking for though he didn't go in it and went to the room next to it.

"hey love how have you been" he was lucky enough not to fall down when he heard the sudden voices.

"good and thank for scaring me" the boy laughed and walked over to joshua.

Kissing his forehead and pulling him over to the couch "may i know why your here so early?" joshua shrugged at the question that was ask.

"come on there have to be a reason"

"i can't come into work early?"

"why?" the man demanded, joshua looked up at the man before talking again.

Joshua whisper the news to the old man before laying down on the couch.

"wait really?" the man said pulling joshua up and joshua nodded conforming the news.

"ohh well me and your mom are here for you whenever just come to us!" he said pulling me into a big hug.

"thank dad your a life saver" joshua said pulling away from the hug. Joshua dad smiled before shooing him off.

"also tell jeonghan to work better or he fired" joshua nodded at the said word.

"yes boss" joshua dad is also the boss of the office building.

Joshua left the room and walked to the room that he passed earlier, he sighed before walking into the room.

It was empty so he sat on the chair behind the desk, and he started to sing a song while looking behind the desk at the shelf full of photo.