𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛

{Junhao}
_______________________
-The8 pov-
I'm so sick of this damn hair.

Every since i decided to grow my hair out, it's been getting on my nerves.

It get in my face when i'm doing stuff, when i'm eating my hair get in my food.

I've planned on cutting it cause it was super long, and when i say it super long i mean it's longer then jeonghan hair.

"yo, the8 how that hair for you?" hoshi ask when he walked into the kitchen.

"horrible i can't eat, dance, even sleep with out my hair getting in the way somehow!" i said in a super mad toned.

"well i have some good new that might turn your frown upside down" hoshi said sitting next to me.

"what could possibly make my mood better?" i sad letting him go on.

"well mr.hui is seen to be back in korea and is on his way back right now" he said and my eye went wide.

Oh yeah, jun went out of the country for 4 weeks cause he had some shows or whatever to film and left me here.

"really!!"

I got up and ran to my room grabbing my phone to see a couple of messages from him.

亲爱的

♡𝙹𝚞𝚗-hey baby i'm on my way to the dorm!!

♡𝙹𝚞𝚗-can't wait to see you when i get back everything went great!

♡𝙹𝚞𝚗-tell the member i can't wait to see them!

♡𝚃𝚑𝚎𝟾-i can't wait to see you get back quick and the member can't wait to see you as well!!

♡𝙹𝚞𝚗-that great to hear i'm almost back, i love you<3

♡𝚃𝚑𝚎𝟾-i love you too see you soon<3
__________________________
"the8 come somebody here for you!"

I didn't wait a second, i ran out the room already knowing who it was.

"oh jun you have just made my mood you don't know how mad i was at my hair"

I pulled him into a huge hug, wanting to smell his sweet candy scent once again.

"well i can see as it haven't been washed, brushed, or taken cared of properly" jun said with such a sweet voice i started to melt.

"well how about you come and take care of my hair and me" i said grabbing his hand, walking backwards into our room.

"those two are so gross"
::

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he ran his hand through my hair.

It felt amazing and i just know my hair going to be smooth as fuck when he done with it.

"ok you go get dress in the bed room i already have clothes in here" jun said.

And yes we were in the shower, cause i was being a little stubborn and didn't want to lay my head back in the sink.

"ok"

I walked to our room and changed into a plain shirt and some joggers and then sat on the bed waiting for jun.

"you ready to have the best hair ever!?

I smiled brightly and nodded waiting for him to get the comb and other stuff.

"ok stay still" he said sitting down behind me on the floor.

I looked at his hand and saw he was holding a blow dryer and a comb.

He plugged it in and started to move it around my head letting the heat do all the work while he just comb my hair.

Soon enough my hair was dried and combed but not brushed and no matter what my hair will always have knots even if i wash it and comb it.

So jun grabbed the brush and started off softly getting most of the knots out but then he started to roughen up a little.

"oww the hurts asshole" i said grabbing onto the piece of my hair.

"oh stop being a baby you already acted like one by not putting your head in the sink" jun said and i could tell he rolled his eyes at me.

"shut up the member put there dirty dishes in that sink and you think i'm going to put my HEAD/HAIR in there!?" i yelled back.

"whatever i'm done anyways" jun said setting the brush down.

"really!? i didn't feel a thing" i said running my hand through my hair and it indeed was untangled.

"well while you were blabbering i use that as a chance to brush your hairs and you were to involved with talking you didn't even notice i started to brush your hair again" jun said shrugging his
shoulder.

"ohh really! baby your so smart" i said moving my lips to his.

"pass all my classes back in china so you know how it is" jun said and winked at me making me chuckle.

"come on i want to go show the member!" i said getting up and running out the room.

-3rd pov-
"it kind of like there personality just swapped, like you see how chill jun is but the8 is all over the pla-"

"hey guys look at my hair isn't it great!"

"speaking of the devil...but yeah, your hair do look very soft indeed" mimgyu said.

"can i touch it?" dino asked walking up
to him with his hands out "of course".

The8 was pretty much a petting zoo, everybody wanted to touch his hair while jun on the other hand just sat and watched with a smile.

"whoa it so soft"

"and so damn smooth"

"and it smell so nice"

"now i'm kinda feeling your long hair"

"yeah...i agree"

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"i mean every since jun left aka your hair stylist your hair have been lacking since you don't wash it or brush it or even comb it!" jeonghan said and i
couldn't help but agree.

"i guess your right but i promise from
now on i'll try my best to wash and comb and brush my hair" i said walking over to jun.

"look like you'll have to show me all three ways" i said with a smirk.

"i can show you every way tonight" he said standing up "then let start now"

"i told you them two are so gross!"

::
{AN:i have nothing to say to y'all so...goodnight!}

#Edited