𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢

{Dino X Joowon}

AN:This guy is not a idol just some random boy i found on Pinterest, enjoy.
_______________________
-Dino pov-
I was scrolling through Instagram on my private account, trying to find something or some one interesting until i found some one photo i was super happy to see.

_______________________-Dino pov-I was scrolling through Instagram on my private account, trying to find something or some one interesting until i found some one photo i was super happy to see

Liked by lee_C and 674k more

@JooWon⊙.☉ about to leave out and go to my favorite café who coming to?

-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝-
@Lee_C you can bet i'll be there <3
@Wona_Loona looks very cozy any room for me!?
________________________
I smiled when i received a text from some one as well, can my day just get any better?

"hey dino what are you looking at? and why are you smiling so brightly? what made you so happy?" i guess not, getting question thrown at your face suck.

"none of your business seokmin" i said rolling my eye as he tried to look at my phone.

"seokmin leave him alone maybe he looking for a lover!" mingyu said from the kitchen.

"MINGYU SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN"

Scoup yelled, making mingyu glare at him.

"what did i say about cussing in front of dino" mingyu yelled back chasing scoup with a slipper.

"AHHHHH JEONGHAN HELP ME!!"

Jeonghan just laughed and rolled his eye going back to talking to his bestfriend, aka joshua.

"this is why i don't tell yall nothing" i mumbled but sadly they heard me, guess i was to loud.

"what are you not telling us?" mingyu ask when he stopped chasing a crying scoup.

"nothing i'm going to my room" i said getting up from the couch and running to my room as my member just shrugged it off.

"he probably still going through....IT"
::

I went to my contact and clicked on the one person i wanted to talk to, Yoon Joonwon.

"hello baby!"

I smiled hearing his calming voice, and yes i have a boyfriend but none of the member know about him.

We started dating 2 years ago and today is our anniversary, we planned to go on a date tonight.

he also know that the member don't know and is fine to tell them anytime soon, isn't he amazing and hot and sexy- sorry.

"hey baby, what are you doing right now?" i ask with a bright smile on face.

"didn't you see my post? i'm going to our favorite café" he said with a slight giggled as i sighed and chuckled just remembering.