𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

{Dino X Joowon}
_______________________
-Dino pov-
We walked hand in hand until we made it to the house.

"ok so i told my member you'll be here so hopefully they cleaned that jungle" i said making him laugh, oh how i love his laugh.

"it fine you see my apartment" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder as i giggled, his apartment is a little messy.

"yeah but it cleaner then what i live in" i said, we walked to the door so i could unlock it.

"but it still dirty love" his said pecking my lips and booping my nose, a little cringe but cute.

I unlocked the door to actually see a clean house, like the floor was mop and swept the kitchen was wiped down, even the bathroom was clean.

"well this is surprising like..." i said, i was in total shock right now.

"wow way cleaner then my apartment"

"you should've saw it here yesterday" i said making him giggle again.

"i bet it wasn't that bad" he said with a smile.

"sure...but i don't think these are my member they must be clones" i said.

"dino go to your room if your coming to be all lovey dovey with your boyfriend" we heard hoshi yell from the living room.

"no these are my member, come on love" i said taking my shoe off and started walking to my room with joowon behind me.

"you know your way around, right?"

"umm kind of, i know where scoup and jeonghan room is, your room, and the bathroom" he said with a shy smile making him look super cute.

"ok well then you'll just stay with me until it dinner time" i said making him smile brightly and nod.

"what do you want to do?" i ask when we made it to my room.

"can we cuddle?"

"of course!!"

I jumped in my bed waiting for him to climb in with me.
::

"dinosaur come on!!"

I opened my eyes slowly to see mingyu at my door.

"and get your little lover to"

I nodded telling him to get out and leave us alone.

"baby come on get up it time for dinner" i said sitting up on the bed slightly while waiting for him to get up.

"ok love i'm up" he said getting out of the bed and stretching his arm.

"come on before they eat with out us" i said getting out the bed as well and walking to the door.

"i'm coming" he said slowly walking over to the door, i sighed and walked over to him grabbing his hand and pulling him out the room.

"ok listen just know there's going to ask you a lot of question so be ready" i said when we got to the end of the hallway.

"it fine i already met your parent" he said like it was nothing, just wait till he meet them.

"ohh it nothing like my parent, they way more stricter and if you hurt me in anyway possible they will come for you" i said and not going to lie everything i just said was super true.

"ok i will be serious" he said actually looking serious making me smile "i love you wish you the best of hope" i said pecking his soft lips.

"me to" he said back with a bright smile, just like mine.