𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵*𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚍

{Meanie}

AN:The birds and bee

P.S-this is going to be pretty long!
_______________________
-3rd pov-
"do you want to hear a story yuir my love?" wonwoo ask siting next to her on her bed.

"yeah can you tell me how i was made?"

Both parent face change from sweet to shock after hearing the question, she was only 5 yet she want to know about the life of sex.

"well....i think your daddy should tell you since he better at explaining it" wonwoo said throwing mingyu under the bus.

"what! no your way better" mimgyu said with a shock expression.

"since i don't want to sit here and fight with you i will explain it" wonwoo say.

(AN:there not going to explain to her about the sex part, ok!)

"you know about the birds and the bees right?" wonwoo started off.

"of course i do!"

"well this story's starts off with the fuck boy and the nerd..."
...............
Wonwoo walked the halls with people staring at him in awe.

Now you must be confuse thinking.....

"nErD CaNt bE pOPuLaR..something blah blah blah blah"

Well wonwoo has the face of a goddess and the brain like one to, his facial pull many boys and girls to his side.

But none of them could ever over class his boyfriend, Kim mingyu.

Now before mingyu and wonwoo got togethers mingyu pretty much slept with every grade including wonwoo.

And was not a very good kid, getting into fights and talking back to teachers, and he still is while dating wonwoo.

Now back to the lovely boy.

He was walking down the hall all eyes on him, but he didn't have eyes for them. He was looking for somebody more like some peoples.

His little group of friends including minghao, seunkwan, jeonghan, joshua, woozi, and dino.

Soon he found them waiting at joshua locker talking about whos know what.

"no like i'm for real her outfit was so ugly but i didn't want to say anything cause i felt a little bad" jeonghan said rambling on and on.

"hey guy what are y'all talking about" wonwoo ask once he got to them.

"ohh about the party last week and lia ugly ass outfit" woozi said before anybody could talk.

"ok i know i'm normally the nice one but her outfit was kinda ass don't tell her i said that though cause she'll run over to mingyu and it pisses me off" he said.

"you should really talk to him about that if you don't like it" joshua said.

"yeah but he always busy with football and all that shit" wonwoo said as the group started to move.

"when he don't have practice they have off days every once in a while that when
me and scoup goes on dates" jeonghan said walking into there first class.

"isn't today one of there off today?.....well that what vernon told me" seunkwan said shrugging.

"yeah i think so maybe i can ask him then" wonwoo said sitting down at there table.