𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

{Jeongcheol}
________________________
-3rd pov-
There was already a crowd and the fight just started. It was the same 2 boy fighting again, and nobody surprise. Just taking photo and video for there friend who weren't there that day.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!" is all the teacher and other people could hear. This one was nothing new it was because of cheating, again.

The 2 fighter were also lover some how.

"ok break it up guy let go" the teachers came through the crowd grabbing the 2 and pulling them in different direction.

"you bitch don't ever cheat on me again" jeonghan yelled from the other side of the hall way.

"ya ya fucker, sorry your a slut" scoup yelled back rolling his eye.

When jeonghan heard that he almost slip out the teacher grasp to go after him again.

"haha stay there you piece of ass" scoup flipped him off then going out of sight around the corner.

"you 2 again, this is the 4th time this month guy" the nurse said getting an ice pack and turning to to do some -thing.

"he started it" scoup pointed a finger at a grumpy jeonghan.

"cause you cheated on me with that latina looking ass girl" jeonghan yelled back as the nurse called there parent.

"ok tell that to your mom cause there on the way, here a pass back to class" the nurse gave them passes and sent them on there mary way.

But when they were walking scoup saw how sad jeonghan looked and started to feel guilty, so he gave in.

"listen jeonghan i'm sorry for doing that, it just- i was drunk and you now how i am" scoup started.

"ya a cheating bastard" scoup looked over hearing jeonghan voice shake.

"omg are you crying" it crazy how these two change emotion so quickly.

"scoup this is the 5th time this year i can't keep letting you go kiss some other girl you say your drunk and i run back to you, it dumb shit and i'm tired of doing this everyday" jeonghan said tears running down his face.

Scoup didn't know what to say. He see the sadness in jeonghan eye everytime he get caught. He hate seeing jeonghan like this, but he just don't know why he won't stop.

"Seungcheol it ether me or i'm out of here" they both stop, jeonghan eye looking straight into scoup.

"jeonghan you know i will pick you over anything" scoup felt so guilty and stupid, why scoup why he thought.

"then why the fuck cant you show that you'll choose me make me feel like it you barely even kiss me or hug me, why scoup why what did i do wrong all this time" now jeonghan was broken he didn't even want to look him in the eye but he stayed strong.

"Yoon Jeonghan i'm sorry for all i have done and i promise if you leave me then it will be over forever i will never see you again i'll leave this school cause i can't stand not having you by my side everyday and every night" scoup said.

He started taking a deep breath.

"i know i don't kiss or hug you cause i'm....nervous, what if you don't like my kiss or hug. Then you'll leave me cause i'm not good enough for you"