𝚄𝚜𝚎𝚛'𝚜

{Jun ft Seventeen}
__________________________
-3rd pov-
"come on jun you brought your money can't you just pay!" seokmin said shaking the said boy arm.

"i forgot my wallet and we can't go home starving please junhui" scoup said as well and there was a loud sigh heard.

"can't you guys leave me alone i'll pay ok!!" jun said an angry tone in his voice as the rest of the member just cheered.

"what annoying people!" he said with a sigh, shaking his head.

They were out shopping and stuff since they have a pretty long break and they wanted to enjoy it, but it seem that not everybody enjoyed it. You see, jun have been the only one prepared for this little shopping spree so he bought everybody whatever they wanted.

They kept on annoying him and just using him for his money, now they love him of course but...they also love other things.
::

"ohh let go in this store" jeonghan said looking through the open door and seeing a lot of cools clothing.

They all looked at jun who just sighed and nodded not caring anymore since his bank account is already ruin.

But the fact that no body even cared to say let not go in the store cause jun might be spending to much money broke his heart.

Not even his boyfriend, the8 said anything. He followed them in the store and waited by the cashier.

He hasn't bought anything for himself at all that day cause he spending all his money on his member liking.

That fact that no one cared about his feeling or what he wanted was making him mad, he's really pissed off at them.

"ok so i want this and these are the rest of the member thing" jeonghan said placing a pile of clothes on the counter.

Jun eyes widen at the amount of stuff and there and grow even wider when he saw the price of all of them together.

But he still payed gave the member there bags of clothes as they cheered and thanked him.

"can we just go home i'm not feeling good" he lied, they agreed and they were off back to the dorm.

Jun sat in the back of the van with woozi, and thankfully woozi didn't ask for anything he was nice and didn't want to spend his money.

"hey are you ok man?" woozi whispered just so then only jun could hear him.

"i think i'm broke they spent all my money and didn't even care to ask if i wanted anything!" jun quietly said back.

"yeah i see that they just love their clothes and when other people buying there even more excited" woozi said as jun nodded in agreement.

"well how about you keep your wallet away from them before they come asking for more" woozi jokes and jun chuckled.
__________
"what's up with jun he hasn't talked to any of us since we got back" hoshi ask.

All 12 kids are back but one of them didn't join them in there little huddle in the kitchen.

Woozi was out at his studio doing studio thing so they were left with a pissed off jun and he get really mad easily so when they found out he was mad they stayed away from him.

"i don't know but i know he pissed off at all of us!" scoup said sitting on the counter.

Just then a door opens and a mad face jun walked out, he didn't even spare a look at the boys.

"jun come ove-"

"fuck off man" jun said cutting off joshua, all the boys eyes widen in shock as they never heard jun cuss.