𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚍

{Verkwan}
________________________
-Vernon pov-
Today wasn't going as planned.

Seunkwan was not in a good mood and it was showing.

"seunkwan...come on you can't stay in your room forever!" joshua tried banging on the door.

"leave me ALONE!".

"gosh what wrong with him!?" jeonghan scoff, i don't even know.

"vernon go ask him what's wrong!!" hoshi whined.

"if he's not letting y'all in what make you think he'll let me in?" i argued.

"i don't know just try!!".

I sighed, rolling my eye "fine".

I got up from my seat on the couch and waddled over to the door.

I knocked softly waiting to see if I get an answer, which he didn't.

"seunkwan? it's me vernon can i come in?" i ask.

There a huge silence before the door open and i was pulled into the room.

"seunkwan..?" i ask calmly not wanting to trigger his angry side.

"what do you want!?" he ask madness lace all over in his voice.

"seunkwan we're worried about you...you haven't came out of your room since this morning and it's mid afternoon now" i reasoned.

"well that's my business isn't it?" he said not taking a single glance at me.

"well...yeah but we're your member- no family! we want to know if your ok" i said saying anything that come to mind.

"i'm just not in a good mood ok!? now leave me alone" seunkwan yelled finally showing his face which was covered with sadness and stress.

"seunkwan-.....are you stress?" i ask softly walking closer to the boy.

He didn't respond so i continue to walk closer until i was right in front of him, i bent down to his level and ran my hand through his smooth hair.

"answer me seunkwan" i sat down next to him and moved his head onto my shoulder.

"i-i....i don't know what's wrong" he said his voice quiet "i just feel stress and i want to throw something" he explained.

"i think your just stress from our new album...we're all stress about it your not the only one" i stop and thought about what else to say.

"but i feel weird...i feel like it not perfect and something just missing" he said breaking my thought.

"i feel that way to....i think what missing is us on stage singing our heart out and the loud scream of carat so just think what's missing, cause if there is something missing then you have figure it out and tell us so we don't mess up...your problem is also ours" i said speaking from my mind.

Seunkwan finally looked up at me and his shined, he look beautiful.

"whatever you need were heard for you love...all of us" i smiled down at him trying to be as reassuring as possible.

"vernon- i don't know w-what to say..."

There's a long silence of seunkwan staring at me and me smiling down at him to reassure him of anything.

Soon i had enough of smiling and broke the silence.

"so do you want to leave the room now?" i ask unsure of what else to say.

"nah i-i think i like it here just us two" he said finally turning his frown into a smile.

"i was thinking the exact same".

We rolled over to seunkwan bed and laid in it letting sleep take over.

"goodnight my love".

"goodnight".
::

I woke up to a dark room.

I rubbed my eye a little bit to adjust to the darkness,"seunkwan?".

I looked around the dark room to see I was the only living thing in there.

"Seunkwan where are you!?" I asked again thinking he was hiding.

"Hmm maybe he went to the restroom" I shrugged my shoulder and left the room to get a snack.

But to my shock seunkwan was out there smiling and laughing with the rest of the member.

"Ohh Vernie come here!" seunkwan shouted using his hand to signal me over.

"Man you scared you weren't in the room love" I said sitting next to the boy.

"Sorry I really took what you said into thought and realize your right and I decided to leave the room and hang out here" he explained with a huge smile.

"I never thought my word could help some one" I said feeling proud.

"Well your words always help me" he left a kiss on my cheek and went back to finding a movie.

"Ewww you guys are so gross!!" Dino shouted from the kitchen.

"Shut up baby don't be mad I'm finding love faster then you" seunkwan stuck his tongue out and laughed.

I smiled looking at seunkwan.

Seeing him this happy really made me feel awesome. It's like his heart was broken I put a bandage on it.

I helped him and now he healed.

"Hey vernon....thank you" I was shocked out of my day dreaming to the sound of a question voice.

"For what?" I ask completely clueless on what's going on right now.

"Thank you for helping me baby, you helped me even though I was being stubborn and that was really nice" he said looking down at the big couch.

"Your always welcome loves" I smiled.

I was shocked once again when my lips were attacked by my lover.

"I love you".

"I guess I love you more" I joked.

"EWWW PDA!!"

"SHUT UP!"

::
{AN:Sorry for the late update I thought I already posted this story ngl.

But there you go it's posted now!

Also I know this is a little short, the A/N is kinda what made it longer but idk!

Ok bye I have to deal with other things!

Love you all, and STAY SAFE!!}