𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎

{Verkwan}

AN:they are 8 and 9 in the beginning, enjoy!
_______________________
-Seungkwan pov-
"daddy can i go to the park" i looked up at my father who was watching tv.

"sure just make sure you text me when you get there" i smiled putting on my shoe and running out the door.

I went next door and knocked on it knowing the owner was home.

"who is it? ohhh hey mr boo are you here for vernon?" i nodded with a big smile happy that vernon was home.

"well mr boo vernon is a little sick right now but you can come in here and play with him inside" i nodddd again with the same smile.

I came into the house taking my shoe off before running to vernon room.

"verniee are you ok!?" i burst through the door to find vernon laying in bed, he looks to be reading a book of some sort.

"yes seungkwan i'm not dying just have a little fever" i nodded climbing into the bed and laying next to him.

"you should have said something i would have brought you candy"

Vernon eye lit up at the word candy and how he miss the chance to get some "man seungkwan you always have to make me hungry"

"ohh your hungry? already" vernon nodded with a small smile.

"well ask your mom to make you some food then" seunkwan said and vernon nodded smiling "great idea kwanie".

"MOMMY CAN YOU COME TO MY ROOM PLEASE" vernon yelled.

Footstep could then be heard as the door open and vernon mom came into our view.

"mommy do we have anything to eat?"

"your lucky cause i just made some chicken and fries, there should be enough for the both of you. I have to stop by the mail box be right back"

We both nodded as his mother left and we ran down stair, into the kitchen and over to the stove trying to see the food.

Vernon touched it first pulling his hand away showing a clear sign of pain.

"hot?"

"hot"

I laughed before grabbing a plate and carefully grabbing some food blowing it before handing it to vernon.

"be careful vernie it still a little hot" i said.

He nodddd with a smile waiting for me to grab my food, then running to the living room.

"so are you taking med?" i ask.

"yes, and my mom said drink a lot of water and get a lot of rest so i have this big water bottle cause i don't drink a lot water" i nodded smiling next to him.

"well let turn the tv on and watch cartroon" vernon grab the remote turning the tv on the cartoon chanel.

::
-3rd pov-
Vernon mom walked into the house with grocery bag and other stuff. She went to the store cause they were running low on food.

She put the stuff down and realize how quite the house is, is this really my house she thought smiling.

She walked around not seeing anybody until she made it to the living room.

That where she find two sleeping boy with the cartoon channel still on.
_______
"yo dad i'm heading out to kwan"

"ok, hey and tell his dad i said i want to see him tonight for the game" vernon nodded finishing putting his shoe on before leaving.

Vernon put his earbuds in pulling his hood up and started his walk to the house down the black.

Once he made it to the house he knocked three time before the door open, and there stood mr. boo.

"hey how are you vernon, oh and if you here for seungkwan he upstairs in his room he not feeling good just a little fever though he should be find in no time"

"ok thank, and my dad said he want to see you for the game tonight" mr. boo nodded and moved out the way so vernon can come in.

Vernon headed upstairs and went to the second door to his left, which of course was seungkwan room.

"verniee you made it you don't know how hard it is to stay in my bed all day"

"yeah sorry i was late i had more work that was due tonight, and we have all night here alone since your dad going to my place" seungkwan smiled opening his arm for vernon.

Vernon gladly climbed in kissing his lover head before snuggling his head into seungkwan neck.

"baby you won't believe what mr. trout said in second period" vernon said out of nowhere, seungkwan hummed showing that he was listening to what he had to say.

"he said that he has a video of the fight from last week and he'll send it to anybody who finish there work from monday" seungkwan eye lit up, he remember that fight but he didn't get to see it cause he was already in class and the teacher wouldn't let anybody leave until the fight was cleared.

(AN:making shit up in my head...yolo)

"baby go get my laptop, paper and pen i have work to finish" vernon smiled getting out of the bed to go grab whatever seungkwan need.

"your really a sucker for fight"

"but it was jungwu and he a real bad boy you know how he fight who ever he was fighting had to be in the hospital for days" seungkwan said trying hard not to move since there was a wet towel on his head.

Even though he's sick doesn't mean he won't miss out on some cool drama cause there high school is kinda crazy in there eye.

"here you go love" vernon handed seungkwan his laptop with paper and a pin on the top.

"thank baby your a real life saver, also did you finish this already?" he ask.

Vernon nodded getting back into the bed with seungkwan.

"perfect so you can help me"

"you mean i can do all the work?" vernon ask with a raise eyebrows.

"wow really you do that for me ohh baby you shouldn't have well here"

Seungkwan handed his stuff to vernon who just frowned and rolled his eye before taking the stuff.

"your a real pain in the ass"

"but you love me right"

"whatever your lucky i haven't left yet" seungkwan smile was bright as vernon got right to work.

"thank you love"

::
{AN:hello sorry i was off for a little while just dealing with school and shit but i think i'm doing find and my grade....ya goodbye guys}