𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙

{Dino ft seventeen}
_______________________
-Dino pov-
Come on dino you got this just take a deep breath, i thought to myself but today was not going to be ok.

Today a very special day for me cause i have a big news for the group.

We were in our way home from a fan sign, and i was thinking for a little and thought it was time for me tell the group my....secret i guess.

So when we were almost home i built up the courage to ask for a family meeting.

"hyung i have something i need to tell you guys" all eye we're turned to me which made me even more anxious.

"yes dino?"

"can we meet in the living room when we get back" they nodded with a smile.

Those smiled made me feel more comfortable and confident.
::

"ok so dino you ask us to be here and may i ask why?" seokmin was the first  to talk out of them all.

"well i have some special news you guy"

"spill it" they all stayed silent waiting for me to talk, i also stayed silent not knowing how to say it.

"how about we wait a little until your ready cause you still seem nervous"

I smiled, nodded liking the idea. They all got up and started walking away.

"hey if whatever you have to say is bothering you so much just wait till tomorrow since we're off" scoup said and patted my back before walking off.

I walked to the bathroom locking the door and looking in mirror trying to figure out how i'm going to say this.

"ok dino just take a deep breath splash some water on your face and relax nothing wrong and it not that hard to say it they'll be with you no matter what" i said trying to encourage myself which helped a little.
::

After some thinking i knew i was ready to tell them the news so i called for another meeting saying i was ready.

"hey dino if you don't want to speak you can just wait till tomorrow" joshua said with a small smile.

"no i found the little confident i have and i think i'm ready to say it"

"ok we're all open ear for you dino"

"i-i umm i'm...."

"ok it dino take a deep breath before talking ok" jun reassured, gosh having 12 hyung helps a lot in life.

"i'm......."

"Gay, i only like men "

My body felt super empty after saying that, i felt like i was going to faint when the room stay silent.

"dino-ah" jeonghan stood up walking up to me as i felt tear start to build up.

"i'll support you even if your trans".

He hug me tightly finally making the tear that i holding come out, i hugged him back feeling better already.

I then felt two more arm and then two more and so on until i was the middle of a big hug.

"dino we'll love and support you no matter who you like your still out maknae dino" i smiled feeling super warm in all there arms.

"i love you all so much, you're the best hyungs ever" the hug ended and they backed up, but something was up.

I didn't see 12 i only saw 11 people in front of me right now.

"guy where woozi hyung?"

"SURPRISE DINO" we all looked where the scream came from and all of us was shock to see woozi with a, gay flag?

"why do you have a gay flag dino just came out now?" i was confuse too.

"i know i just thought one of yall was gay from debut so i bought this and it been in my room ever since"

We were all shocked at his story, how could he think such a thing. But i just couldn't hold back my laughter cause the story just didn't make since.

Soon enough the room turn to a laugher fit, but it was late night and we liked to have a full day off.

"well head to bed everyone and congratulations dino for coming out" i smiled as everybody hugged me one last time before heading to bed.

"here little one this is your flag now"

I took the flag going to my room, falling flat on my bed "so happy for you bud and you should put the flag right there"

I looked over to where jun was pointing and saw he was pointing at the middle of the wall on top of our dresser.

"smart, but i'll do it tomorrow right now i'm tried as fuck" jun laughed laying in his bed, i heard his soft snore knowing he was out so i layed down closing my eye as well cause tomorrow going to be crazy.
::

I woke up to bright lights in my face, did jun really leave the curtain open again?

I sighed before getting up walking out of the room and into the kitchen.

Where everybody was waiting for me, there was a plate with a lot of food and they all looked to me with a smile.

"morning special boy here your breakfast" they push the plate over to me waiting for me to grab it.

"really?" they nodded as i grab the food and walked over to where they were sitting taking a seat at the stool.

"how was your sleep?"

"great it felt better then ever since my body felt so empty cause there was nothing i was holding in" i said with a full mouth.

"have you found any cute boy?"

"MINGYU!!?" they all shouted at the same time as i choked on my food.

"what i was just asking" he put his hand up i defensive while i just laughed at him.

"you don't ask somebody that after they just came out" jeonghan rolled his eye popping the back of his head.

"anyway we're going to the mall today want to come?" jeonghan ask with a smile.

"yeah and maybe you can find cute a boy"

"MINGYU!!" i just laughed, man i love having 12 hyung.

::
{AN: to all the carat that want to come out here dino coming out so if dino can do it so can YOU🤍}