𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙

(Seoksoo ft jeonghan)
________________________
-3rd pov-
"do you have your bag" jeonghan and joshua nodded as seokmin checked that off the the check list.

"snack" they showed seokmin there bags of sanck for the drive and seokmin checked that off.

"phone, airpod, and chager?" they nodded again and seokmin checked it off as well.

"boyfriend?" joshua nodded and smiled while jeonghan rolled his eye.

"sadly i didn't pack mine sorry" he said.

They laughed as seokmin put down the check list, everything was checked off and they had nothing else to packs.

"well let call it a night we have a long flight ahead of us" the two smiled and bid there goodnight before heading off.

Joshue slept with seokmin so he could wake him up, cause he knows he will sleep in if seokmin don't wake him up.

While jeonghan slept with scoup cause this will be there last night together before jeonghan leave to Tokyo japan.

-Next morning-
"how come they get to go to japan while we stay here" mingyu ask with a pout.

Everybody was up early at 4 am to bid goodbye to the three crack heads.

"just know that joshua is mostly in charge i can't trust you two at all"

Scoup said with his arm cross as the rest of them laughed.

"yeah and don't have to much fun" hoshi said looking at the two love bird that was going on the trip.

"what we're not going to have sex"

Joshua put his hand up on defense looking at hoshi "we're not? but that not what you said eal-" joshua smack seokmin in the head, his face beet red "on second thought i want to stay home" jeonghan said with a face of disgust.

"WERE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX"

Everybody laugh as joshua face turned even more red while hiding behind seokmin.

"it ok love i was joking" seokmin said while laughing and looking behind him to find joshua.

"well it time for you guy leave for your 3 week trip" they all did one more group hug to say goodbye.

"we're going to miss you guy ok i'm going to bed" dino said walking to his bedroom.

"yeah we'll miss you bye" the members waved the three off.

They walked out the door and got into the uber.

"where to?" the driver ask as they sat down and buckled in.

Seokmin should the man the gps on how to get there and they were off.

-later-
"here you go"

The driver stop at the airport, it was now 4:35 and the flight was at 5 so they had some time to spare.

"thank you and here a tip"

"ok mr money maker" joshua said as he walked up next to seokmin after getting his suitcase from the truck.

"money is my middle name" joshua giggled and pecked his cheek.

"ew pda i wish scoup was here"

Jeonghan said with his face low faking a tear while the others just laughed at him.

"of course you do so you can kiss on him" joshua said followed by a laugh.

"yeah and hug him and glare at everybody that even take a glance at him" seokmin adds giving joshua a high five, walking into the airport laughing.