𝙼𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝[M]

(Jihan)
_______________________
-Joshua pov-
I can feel his hot breath on me and it feel amazing, just the feeling of his lip on my skin makes me go insane.

"your my everything"

"i love you so much"

"your amazing love"

"your doing great"

The word just keep flying out of his mouth and it feel amazing, the sound i'm making make him feel so happy.

I just love the praise and the feeling of his skin on my skin.

"i love you so much your amazing and i just love your skin it so soft love" he said, making me smile and my face go pink.

"jeongh-ahh" i tried talking but that when he bit my neck leaving a mark for sure cause he bit me hard.

"oh i'm so sorry love, want me to bite lighter?" i shook my head no, liking the feeling of it.

He smiled and went back to biting my neck and leaving a lot of mark.

"now after this everybody will know your mine and only mine love" he said.

"but everybody knows that i'm your if not the first time you marked me" i
said.

(Ok alpha...)

"yeah but some people don't really know that" he said, making me smile and laugh.

I closed my eye moving my head back letting him get every corner of my neck.

It was nice just when he bit my neck i start to have that feeling i wanted more.

I didn't feel anything for second like he had move off of me but that when i felt my ear being bitten by him.

I was so not ready so when it first came the only thing i could do was grip onto the bed sheet squeeze hard and kick my leg letting the pleasure come through.

"your doing amazing baby" he said making me smile brightly.

He started to unbutton my shirt letting my collarbone show, he left all kind of mark there.

After some time he sat straight looking at my neck with a proud smile on his face.

"what are you doing jut standing there"

"looking at my art work" he said not taking his eye off of me, not one bit.

"is it pretty?" he nodded smiling from on top of me still admiring me.

"well i think the artist is the pretties"

Jeonghan smiled and continued to unbutton my shirt just to make more love bite.

"jeong-ahh jeonghan it feel so good"

He continue to lick and bite down my chest even leaving some kisses here and there.

His hand started to come down my chest, they were so cold that they sent shiver down my spine.

Soon enough he made it down to my pant line, he sat up and move his lip to mine lip smashing them together.

I open my mouth immediately letting our tongue fight for a war that he was gonna win no matter what.

He then started moving the kisses down my chest once again and stopped at my pant line, once again.

He looked up at me and i guess he was waiting for an answer if he allowed to.

"yes ohh please yes do so, so as you please jeonghan i just want to feel you in me" he smiled and started to take my pants off making me even more happy.

That night was loud and crazy a lot noise was made.
::

I woke up to the sight of brightness as my eye started to unblur, and i started to feel a weight next to me.

I finally open my eye fully and i saw who was really next to me.

"jeonghan baby wake up we have places to go today" he started shifting around on the bed turning away from me.

"jeonghan come on we have a photo shoot today" that got him up, cause he shot up looking at me.

"we have a photo shoot today and you didn't tell me" i laughed a little and started to get out the bed so i could shower cause i didn't shower last night due to the event that happen.

Jeonghan sighed and followed me to the bathroom grabing two towels on the way.

"you go in first and then i'll join you just let me brush my teeth" he said.

I just nodded and turned on the shower waiting for the water to get hot, and once it did i got in it while jeonghan was right behind me.

"can you clean my back i can't reach it" i ask cause i was cleaning my front part.

"of course love" i felt him put a soft fabric on my back smoothly cleaning it.

"thank you love" he nodded, smiling and went back to cleaning himself.
___________
"ok so how about these love mark"

We got out of the shower and was now changing into something nice since the clothing was at the photo shoot.

"it called make up love" he left the bathroom and then came back with consular and foundation.

"now just stand still please love" i did as i was told moving my neck back.

Once he was done i put my neck down and it looked as if nothing had happen.

"time to get going love"
::

"hey guy thank for being late" we made it to the building and was greeted by mad friends.

"sorry joshua was taking forever in the shower" jeonghan said rolling his eye.

"whoa now don't put the blame on me"

"like it wasn't you" he looked at me cross arm, and a straight face.

"well your the one who wanted to hav-"

My mouth was covered by small soft hand before i could finish speaking.

"ok that enough fighting it time for the photo shoot" everyone agreed with hoshi and started making there way to the photo shoot area.
_____________
"hey joshua what were you about to say back there before jeonghan covered your mouth?" dino ask.

"nothing important just our little secret" i said watching jeonghan get his photo taken, i already got my done.

"whatever i'll find out one day" and with that he went over to vernon.

"hey did you tell him?" jeonghan ask sitting next to me when his photoshot was done.

"nah he said he'll find one day though"

"yeah sure if he even remember i might not even remember by then" i laughed.

"well that night was amazing love" he leaned in and pecked my lip making me smile my cheek turning red a little.

"i love you"

::
{AN: i have no idea what this is but i'm bored and i guess i needed some smut🤷‍♀️

Love you all and have a great rest of your day!!}