𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

{Family seventeen}

AN:There all younger in this, so......enjoy!!
_______________________
-3rd pov-
Scoup walked into the school and made his way to the principal office as order.

"hello i'm here to see the principal!" he said walking up to the front desk.

"ok can i have name and number?" the lady ask getting ready to type on her computer.

"my name is Choi Seungcheol and my number is ***" he said, the lady typed it all out before telling him to head back.

Scoup followed the women direction that lead to a door with a name tag that had the word principal.

He knocked on the door and when he heard somebody say come in he opened it.

"ahhh hello mr choi it nice to see you"

Scoup bowed a little shaking the man hand out of respect.

"now if you can't see your son here, hoshi" the man started pointing at the bruised boy.

"he was involved- more like started a fight" the principal finish.

"this one?" he ask.

"yes sir" the principal said making hoshi father a lot more mad.

"yes so i've decided his punishment will be a week suspenses" the man said.

It was a Monday so he had to be back by next week.

"thank you principal and i'm so sorry about this i will have a talk to him at home" scoup said bowing to the principal.

"come on hoshi" hoshi got up and followed his father out of the school.

"i can't believe you hoshi!" scoup yelled when they got into the car.

"i'm sorry dad he was just being a bi-"

"okay let stop you there, gosh i have to call jeonghan" scoup sighed pulling his phone out.

Hoshi eyes widen in shock. His mom is very strict and scary and if he hear that he got into a fight he going to kill him.

"wait can't we talk this out you know what mom would do if he heard i got into a fight" hoshi said trying to stop his father.

"well you should have thought about that before you got into a fight, and plus he going to find out one way or another" scoup said clicking on jeonhan contact.

"i-i guess you're right" hoshi look down at the car floor in shame.

"hold on- yes baby?" jeonghan ask.

"i have some news that might make you turn into a monster" scoup said starting the car.

"oh no what did those kids do again" he said already guessing who it was.

"well hoshi here got into a fight today at school" scoup blurted out.

The call want silent making hoshi even more scared of what going to happen.

"h-h-HE WHAT!?" jeonghan yelled.

"yeah, he suspended for a week" scoup continued not freaking out from his man out lash.

"OH MY- I'M ON MY WAY HOME RIGHT NOW!!" jeonghan said and you could hear the sound of his car keys clinging.

"ok see you there love you" and the call ended.

"how can you stay clam when he about to kill his own son!" hoshi said hiding his face in hand.

"he my husband i know him, if i show my mad side then he'll get even more mad and actually try to kill you" scoup said pulling into the drive way.