𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚜

{Dino x Joowon}
__________________________
-3rd pov-
Joowon woke up to the feeling of a cold empty spot next to him, he frowned when he realize dino left.

And today was a special day for him as it was his 25th birthday and he planned on spending the whole day with dino.

But dino seems to have other plans, he knew he couldn't get mad though cause dino is a kpop star and he has other thing to do.

"well i guess i could call him" joowon said shrugging, though he still felt hurt cause dino didn't even say anything about his birthday last night either.

The phone ringed a couple of time before it stopped and a voice could be heard.

"hello baby why did you call?" dino said though he sounded like he was in a hurry.

"umm i just wanted to ask why you left"

"ohh sorry i had to go do something with the group but i'll try to come back over- hey no put it there tonight!" dino said and joowon could hear the heavy breath through the phone.

"are you ok?" joowon ask cause he really wanted to know what dino was doing.

"yup i'm- no i like that color...fine listen i have to go i'll call you later" dino said.

"umm ok bye i love you" joowon said in a low voice.

"love you to bye" the call then ended and juwon didn't know what to think.

Dino still didn't say anything about his birthday nor did he seem to care about it.

It almost like he fortgot....joowon birthday. Joowon frown and stood up walking out of his room.

He made his way to the kitchen and looked for something to eat though nothing seem to be appetizing right now, he didn't want to eat without dino.

Joowon decided he'll just order food.

Once he finish ordering his food he waddled to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv watching whatever was on.

He waited for the food though he only hope it dino at the door instead of some random guy with the food he order.

"if only you were here dino"
::

Joowon laid on the couch looking at the clock. His birthday was still going on and it wasn't bad, he got a few calls from friend and family, some money and more but he only hoped they were dino.

He get bored and lonely without the love of his life, so he called him again.

"please answer din-"

"yes baby?"

"hey love i just wanted to call and check on you again you know" joowon said hoping dino would say some certain words.

"ohh well that nice thank you baby....oh hold on- GUYS STOP PLAYING...sorry that my member" dino said with a light chuckle at the end of the sentence.

"oh well i'm not surprise" joowon said shrugging his shoulder.

"tell me about it, anyway is there any other reason you called me?" dino ask.