𝙱𝚂𝚂

{BooSeokSoon}
_______________________
-3rd pov-
The trio were all asleep, together may i say. They were just comfortable with each other.

They may have amazing boyfriends to sleep with but there not like these three.

Also it a really special day. It BooSeokSoon 5 years anniversary and they don't know that cause they don't remember, but some people do.

"guys don't be loud" joshua whisper shouted at the boys who were playing around.

"hyung where are we going?" dino ask.

"we're going to the practice room" han said opening the door for everybody to go out of.

"ohhh then why isn't joshua, vernon, and woozi coming with us" mingyu ask.

"cause they have to stay and keep them from going to the practice room" han said again once everybody was out.

"ok guy we'll call you when we're done"

"ok have fun" vernon said, waving at them before going to the couch.

"now we wait for-"

Right as joshua said that the trio came into the front room yawning, well they just woke up.

"good morning crazy three" joshua said with a giggled as all the boys went to there respected boyfriend.

"how are you this fine morning" woozi ask the boy who was stuck to him.

"amazing cause your here!" hoshi said.

"hey we thinking about going to the practice room since our concert is coming up" seokmin said next to joshua.

"see about that we were thinking that we go out for breakfast and go to the mall" woozi said shrugging.

"you guys are spending money on us?"

Vernon nodded at seunkwan which made the boys even more happy.

"sick thank you baby" hoshi said pecking woozi cheek before walking off with the other boys, to freshen up.

::
"ohhh this look good" seokmin said pointing at something on the menu.

"yeah and how much is it?" joshua ask.

"enough to fill me up" seokmkm said still looking at the menu with a smile.

"this was a bad idea i'm going broke by the second" woozi said checking his bank account.

"don't worry love the thing i order is only $45.78" hoshi smiled as well just like seokmkm.

"ohh you little bitch" woozi mumbled under his breath rolling his eye.

"hey vernon you know i love you can you get me this it just $78.56, please love" seunkwan ask.

"bro are you trying to make me broke?"

"you said you'll take us out to get some food so your paying" hoshi said.

"yeah but i didn't know y'all were going to make us go broke" joshua said.

"well your word your money so....um"

"just order i don't care" joshua said rolling his eye as the three boys cheered out of happiness.
___________
"ok now this is a buffet" hoshi said eyes widen in shock at all the food on the table.