𝙼𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢[M]

{Soonhoon}

AN:this is based off the photo👆

_________________________
-3rd pov-
Hoshi smiled at the girl as she walked off and down the staged, they were at a fan meeting and they got lot of stuff this time.

It's was fun and they still had a lot of time left, hoshi looked around at his member until he saw the most cutest thing ever.

woozi was sitting in his chair with a cat hat on that he got from fan, he was making a kissy face and it made him want to kiss those lips.

He tried to hold myself since they were in front of fans and he didn't want to take it to far where they could get in trouble.

well you know, carat know about there relationship but they don't really show it out to much since they want to stay off any reporters.

"yo do you see woozi, he look so cute right now!!" joshua said when he was somehow next to him.

"i'm trying to control myself joshua and your making it worse man" hoshi said keeping his eye forward.

"that suck man don't get to hard" joshua tease trying to walk away before hoshi could hit him though it was to late as he already got him the neck.

"you suck!" hoshi shouted as joshua giggled and stood next to jeonghan and seokmin talking to them.

"i can't do this anymore" hoshi stood up and walked over to woozi where he was sitting still doing that kissing pose, and to hoshi he looks to be talking to fan; they probably told him to make that face and hoshi wanted to kiss it right off of him.

"woozi-ah..." he said quietly not wanting anybody to hear and thankfully nobody heard them.

"yes hoshi?" woozi ask looking up at the tiger boy with that same face as it made him red and getting more....hard kind of.

"i'm feeling stress and i need your love can you umm....please come with me" hoshi ask quietly as woozi giggled.

"i'm not having sex with you hoshi...not here, ok? i'm sorry" woozi said making hoshi frown.

"it doesn't have to be sex i just need to release my stress" hoshi said pretty much begging as he really needed this.

"fine but no sex" woozi said as hoshi cheered, woozi got up and followed the boy where they found the guard at the door.

"where are you two going?" the guard ask in a strict voice looking down at them "we're going to get some fresh air we'll be back soon" woozi said as the guard moved out of the way.

"ok what are you going to do!? and i know damn well your not stress so you better tell me why i'm here before i go back on stage" woozi said as hoshi ate his whole bottom lips while watching woozi talk.

"you in that hat making that kissy face make me want to devour you but since i can't i'll just do the miles" hoshi said with a little pout near the end of the sentence.

"i swear hoshi just get this over with" woozi said as hoshi pinned his back to the wall "gladly".

Hoshi lips flew to woozi as they both closed there eye melting into the kiss not wanting to pull back.

Though they soon had to due to the lack of air and they needed a breath break "why are you so rough?" woozi ask between breaths.

"i said i wanted to eat you out" hoshi then pulled woozi in for another kiss soon moving down to his neck leaving mark wherever he can.

"y-you know....ahhh~ shit umm hoshi uhh~ w-we have to go back on s-s-stage...ahh~ right?" woozi said and he thankfully finished the sentence through hoshi painful biting.

"of course i know now be quite or it will be more painful then it already is" hoshi said when he pulled back for a second.

"well your making it pain- AHHHH~" woozi moaned a little to loud when hoshi found his sweet spot, though thankfully nobody heard him.

"just the beautiful sound i was looking for" hoshi said smiling as he unbutton woozi one button and tuck his head under woozi shirt and started to explore with his tongue leaving some wet kisses here and there until he started to bite making woozi eyes go to the back of his head.

"your making me- fuck uhh not want to go back ~ohh ahh out there h-hoshi" woozi said grabbing the boy hair from under the shirt.

"we don't have to" hoshi said poking his head out showing woozi his little smirk.

"no i promise carat i'd sing them a song with my hat" woozi said pointing to the whole reason they were here.

"well your hat make you look super cute and sexy" hoshi said making woozi cheeks red.

"shut up" woozi said pushing hoshi head back under his shirt.

"whatever" hoshi said as he went back to eating his stomach tasting whatever he was tasting.

"may i please at least take your pants off!?" hoshi asked looking at the boy with pleading eyes.

"no cause somehow your pants are going to be off" woozi said smacking the top of hoshi head lightly.

"true well i guess i can just continue" the boy said his mouth finding it way back to woozi neck.

His mouth traveled up to woozi jaw, to the top of the little boys ear and down his chin.

"this is the- ohh~ shit the..i don't even know what i was going to say" woozi said his eyes closed shut.

Hoshi finished it off by leaving wet kisses down his arm, and some on the back of woozi hands.

"thank you so much baby" hoshi said helping woozi button his shirt back up.

They made sure they were in the clear and then made there way back to the stage so woozi can sing can his song.

"what were yall doing" scoup asked to hoshi who was next to him at the moment.

"we were just getting some fresh air you know to get rid of my stress" hoshi said with a smirk on his face as scoup just shrugged it off.

"hey did you like the song" woozi ask walking up to hoshi with a huge smile on his face "i loved it so much" hoshi said wrapping his arm around woozi waist.

"aww thank you love, oh and the thing earlier your welcome" woozi said making hoshi chuckle.

"thank you and just know your my kitty with that hat" hoshi said pecking woozi soft lips once again.

::
{AN:it something kind of cute but also kind of cringe so.... i like it!!

Well i'm about to fall asleep and i had to speed write this, love you all and get some rest have agreat summer or rest of your school year!}

#Edited