𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

{Seokgyu}
_______________________
-Seokmin pov-
I looked everywhere for mingyu and wonwoo. Me and joshua planned a double date with them.

"i swear if we catch them making out i'm going to knock those glasses off of wonwoo pretty little face" i giggle as joshua looked in one more room before saying.

"found them and thankfully there not making out" i walked over to where joshua is to find the two of them sleep.

"awww maybe we should leave without them and let them sleep" joshua looked at me as if i was crazy.

"We already made reservations and that place was not cheap may I tell yah"

I rolled my eye with a laugh and walked into the room to wake up the two.

"hey mingyu and wonwoo get up it  time for the date" i calmly shook them awake and told them to get there shoe on.

"come on sleepy head" joshua said rushing them.

"give them time damn" i said giggling while pulling joshua out of the room to let them get ready.

"your in a rush" i said once we were outside there room.

"we have to be there by 8:30 if not somebody will take our spot ok, it 7:56 the place is a 20 minute walk and a 12 minute drive but we need gas so add all that at and what time will we get there?" i looked up thinking hard.

"umm like 8:35 pm..." it took me a second to realize the problem.

"OH SHIT GUYS HURRY UP" joshua laugh as i ran to there room pushing them to put there shoe on.

"why are you pushing us?"

"cause if you to slowpoke don't hurry up we're going to be late and not get our FOOD, do you hear me!!?" they nodded with widen eye.

"ok we're ready let go" we ran out the house and into the car, of course i was driving and i was driving at full speed.

Maybe going over the speed limit but i don't give a fuck cause it looked like they have good food.
::

Thankfully we got there at least 5 minute before 8:30 cause i was mostly speeding the whole time.

"hi we're here for Hong Joshua and Lee Seokmin at 8:30" the lady nodded and started typing shit on her tablet.

"ok follow me over here" we nodded following the lady "right here sir your waiter will be here shortly" i thanked her and sat down josh sitting next to me.

Soon enough the waiter came over to us with her pen and paper ready to take our order.

"so what do you guy want?" joshua ask looking up at the lovebird.

"umm i'll have the chicken fresh roman it sound good and for drink sparkling water, wonwoo?" mingyu looked at wonwoo waiting for his choice of food.

"i'll just share with you and for a drink i'll just have a water" he said with a smile looking at mingyu.

"great that save more money for me" i heard joshua say to himself, i let out a soft chuckle.

"what so funny" i like up to see joshua looking at me with a confuse face.

"nothing love, what do you want?" he started looking at the menu before looking at the waiter.

"umm i'll have your famous ribs with a side of chickens soup and a red wine"

He said with a smile then looked at me.

"just some fries and a side of chicken soup with coke" the lady wrote it down before walking away.

Right as the waiter walked away josh and won got right into talking about drama and other shit.

"so min what level are you on?" i ask.

"higher then you" he just chuckled.

"what level then?" i ask looking at him.

"level 256" he smirked before giving me a look.

"2 5 7" is all i said, and he just rolled his eye "by 1 level dummy" he said.

"ok loser sorry that i'm just better then you" he rolled his eyes again before talking.

"say the one who stay up all night playing the game" i sighed rolling my eye.

"well i'm sorry 'Alien States', is just a good game to play" before he could speak the waiter came with our drink.

"ok the food will be right out"

"wow this taste great" i looked at won like he was stupid.

"but it just water...?" he looked at me with a look that seem very mean.

"and it taste good" i sighed before shaking my head.

"mingyu get your boyfriend before i do"

They all laugh until our food came very quickly "thank ma'am" she bowed and walked away.

"wow this food look so good" i said.

"but you just have fries and soup?"

I look at wonwoo and raised and eyebrow, it look good what can i say.

"i mean it look good so what!!?" i said.

"josh get your lover before i do please"

"you can take him i will help you hide the body he crazy enough for me" i look at josh with a hurt face, he just laugh and pecked my lip making me feel a lot better.

"ok no PDA in front of us" mingyu covered won eye while closing his own.

"says you remember the time i caught you two fuc-" thankfully i was fast enough to cover josh mouth before he said that.

"josh what the fuck not here" won said with wide eye his face every shade of pink right now.

"that was the one only special time i had with you i will say, and i never regret it not one bit" mingyu chuckle saying that like it normal.

But he took it back when won smack the back of his head with his spoon.

"owww i'm sorry" me and josh just laugh at the two in front of us.
::

"guy let get going since it look like we're done eating" everyone nodded and got up, thanking the waiter.

"where should we go?"

"THE MALL" is all i heard from won and joshua, me and min shook our head before following the two.

"this is going to be a long day, gosh why did i agree to this shit!?" i laugh at mingyu who look to be having a headache.

"i know how you feel buddy just ask scoup about the double date we had with him and jeonghan he would not come out of his room for the next few day" we both laughed before walking into the mall.

"where did those two go!" we said right when we walked into the big mall.

"i don't know but we better look for them" mingyu said trying to looking into store windows.

"you will not find them like that let go"

Me and mingyu started running around looking for those two spoilers brats.

"this really is going to be a long day"

::
{AN:hey y'all on my way to my soccer game.

Sorry i took so long to post was just going insane over awkward silence by STRAY KIDS, love there song!

What your favorite stray kid song if you watch them of course?🤍}