𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛

{Seventeen}

AN:did you prank anybody this aprill fool? and this chapter going to be really long.
_______________________
-Hoshi pov-
Today is Aprill 1 the day i love and the member hate, i just love pulling prank.

"first grandpa scoup i know just the one" it was pretty easy to get s.coup.

All i have to do is put hot sauce on his breakfast, he'll eat breakfast like a pig cause that what he is.

"foods ready everyone!!" i shouted, luckily for the other and me our food were just fresh pancake and eggs.

"amazing i didn't even know you could drive let alone cook!!" woozi said walking over to take a seat.

"ok rude but whatever let dig in"

"THANK FOR THE FOOD" after that everybody was eating and giving me complement on my amazing cooking.

"i know it good no need to thank me"

"AHH WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HOT"

"bro watch your mouth there're kids" mingyu said covering dino ear.

"well i'm sorry OH MY GOD it so h-hot" scoup ran to the sink washing his mouth out with cold water.

"well i think i might of put hot sauce in his food or something" i said stracthing he back of my neck trying hard not to giggle.

"yeah right i'm done anyway" wonwoo said getting up with his half empty plate walking to the sink where scoup was and put his dish in there.

"i'm done with this food" everyone started getting up with there plate still full of food.

"well a waste of time cooking" i said sighing getting up to put my dish away.

"ohh and hoshi your on dish duty" jeonghan said poking his head out of his bedroom door.

"that why your next" i whisper to myself

::
Next was grandma jeonghan aka scoup lover and i knew just the trick to get him.

Soap and a rug, ill put a whole bunch of soap and water on the floor then get a rug with a rubber bottom and put it on top.

"you just wait grandma jeonghan" i ran to the couch taking a seat and praying that no one walk on it.

"jeonghan hyung come i need to show you something!!" i yelled hoping he would come out running.

Which of course he did "yes hosh-ahhhhh!!" i couldn't hold back my laugher as he fell on the rug and slid across the floor.

"HOSHI I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" jeonghan said as he got up holding his back, he didn't bump into anything so i don't know why he so mad!?

"JEONGHAN DINO IS RIGHT HERE WATCH YOUR MOUTH" mingyu said covering dino ear once again.

"your so going to get it" i stick my tongue out laughing before running away to my room.

"time for joshua hyung, and i have the best idea for him" i said walking to the kitchen after finding my prank for him.

I grab a brussel sprouts, chocolate bars, and sprinkle "time to put my cooking to use again" i then started my master piece making the best snack ever.

"it done and it look awesome" i smiled at my master peice before calling the victim.

"joshua hyung come here" i yelled hoping he would come, and thankfully he did, i saw him running to me.

"yea trouble maker?" he said when he got to me.