𝙳𝚒𝚕𝚏

[Gyuchan]

AN-had to✌️(This is expired by @httpsdeeno oneshot story 'Oh fuck! he hot')
__________________________
-Mingyu pov-
I sat at counter waiting for another drunk costumer to ask for the same drink.

"Hey is the bar open?".

My head shot up at the sound of a boy soft voice "yes, what can i make you?" I ask trying to sound prideful.

"Can i get a Kimchi Gibson?" The pretty boy said.

"Oh...that new a lot of people been asking for soju" I said grabbing the bottle and a little cup.

"I go to clubs a lot so I know what they have" He shrugged with a little smile.

I smirked at him before putting my attention back onto the drink.

"Here you go cutie have a good day" I slid the cup over to him.

"Thank hottie see you later" He walked away disappearing into the crowd.

My smirk grow wider.

He really brought my mood up, I was so bored and tired from making the same damn drinks over and over and hearing horrible pick up lines making me want to puke.

"Yo who was that cutie?" My co-worker seokmin also my roommate ask.

I looked at him with my smirking face and said "I don't know but I want to know him more...".
::

"Hey hottie can I get another one of those Kimchi Gibson the first one was really good" My head shot up again at the sound of the voice.

I smiled immediately knowing who it was "of course cutie".

I got him a special cap, you would normally pay extra for but I can make a cut for him.

"Here you go sweetheart" He grabbed the cup and smiled.

I expected him to leave so I turned around to put the bottle back but was shock to see him still there when I turned back around.

"Aren't you going to go party!?" I ask.

"Nah I think I like it here with just you".

"Can say the same about you" I grabbed the bottle on the counter and put them away one by one so I could look at the cutie face on other side of the counter.

"So do you work here full time?" He ask.

"Nope, i'm a model for a clothing company" I answered when I was done putting all the bottle and cups back.

"Cool...are you single?".

"Yup" I grinned.

"You know I never got your name cutie?" I said just remembering.

"I was hoping to get yours first but my name Lee Chan, call me Dino" He introduce lending his hand out for a shake.

"Kim Mingyu" I grabbed his hand and place a soft kiss on the back of it.

"Ohh what a gentlemen" He blushed making my smile grow.

"Have to show my best impression".

"When's your break?" He ask after a couple second of silence.

"I don't get a break but i'm off in 20 minutes" I answered.

"Sadly i can't wait till then but I'll give you my number" I handed him my phone and he typed away before handing it back to me when he was done.

"Call me hottie".

"Later cutie".

Dino then walked away.