𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎

{Soonhoon}
__________________________
-Hoshi pov-
I smiled looking at carat and listening to there cheering, we were at a fan meet and greet this is mostly the biggest one yet this year.

We got lots of gift that i love and i got to talk to a lot of fans, we singed some songs and had a lot of laughed.

But soon it was time to leave and we were very sad cause we wanted to stay with them longer but we couldn't.

"that was really fun!!" scoup shouted lying down on the couch.

"really i got to much stuff" jeonghan said putting his gifts down on the table.

"cause your the favorite" wonwoo said rolling his eye making jeonghan giggle.

"wait where woozi?" i ask trying to find the little boy, but he out of sight and it seem that no one helping me.

"WHERE THE HELL IS WOO-"

"i'm right here i just had to talk to somebody that not your business" woozi said walking in to the room.

"oh woozi i thought i lost your forever!"

"your about to if you don't let go of me right now" woozi said looking down at me.

"yes sir" i said pulling my arms from his waist and placing them next to myself.

There was a loud sighed heard and a couple of chit chat before scoup got up.

"hey woozi can i talk to you..privately?"

Woozi nodded, him and scoup walked out of the room and i couldn't help but put my head down.

"hoshi what wrong, why so down?" jun ask.

"it just sometime i feel like woozi don't love me anymore" i said quietly though they all still heard.

"of course he love you, he may seem a little mean sometime but he love you with all his heart" vernon said coming over to pat my back.

"yeah he's alway been there and put you first before everything" joshua said coming over to bring me into a hug.

"he love you so much hoshi i promise" soon we were all in a huge group hug before everybody went back to there seat due the door opening.

Revealing a unhappy looking woozi and a happy scoup, they seem to have a great talk.

"hey hoshi can i talk to you outside"

I nodded my face slowly and followed him outside the room.

"yes woozi?" i ask once we got out the room.

"listen i want you to answer me truthfully....am i mean to you?" woozi ask catching me a little off guard.

"well...it just sometime you act like you don't like me or even love me" i said quietly.

"why didn't you say that if you think this relationship is breaking down!?"

"i never said that i just said you don't show me the love i show you" i said putting my hands up.

"well then if that the problem we could have talked about it" woozi said his lip forming a frown.

"but if i try to talk you wouldn't care" i said a little louder.

"i don't care you just think i don't" he said and i rolled my eyes.

"it not that i THINK i KNOW you won't care" i said getting a little pissed off.