𝙾𝚛𝚎𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔

{Dino ft seventeen}
__________________________
-Dino pov-
I opened the pack of oreo quietly not wanting anyone to wake up and i get caught cause i was suppose to be sleep.

Well i had to use the bathroom and got really hungry that why i went to go get some oreo, so i had a reason to be up.

"yummy yummy in my tumm-"

"dino?"

"shit....."
_______________
"and then she smack him in the face" i said to seokmin who just nodded.

Seokmin caught me eating the oreos but promise not to tell if he could have some and of course i agreed.

"and i just records it all and it was so awkward" i said thinking about that moment.

"do you have the video?" seokmin ask.

"of course look" i pulled my phone out showing him the video of the story.

"dude that crazy" seokmin said shaking his head looking at me as if i was crazy.

"i know-"

"yo what are y'all doing yo?"

"just great"

"come on even more people?"
_______________
"look that her ex best friend hiding behind that tree right there" i said pointing at the girl hidden.

"really!!?" jeonghan ask looking closer into the photo as well as seokmin.

"yeah she ran away when he got slap but was caught by her and i think she got dragged" i said giggling.

"crazy bro just...crazy" jeonghan said.

Yep we got caught again by jeonghan cause he heard the video playing and wanted to check it out, i told him i was telling seokmin a story and he would be quiet if he can hear the story to.

"wait so he got caught cheating the day he was going to purpose?!" seokmin ask me and i nodded.

"she heard the sound they made in the bedroom and it was just gross for me to record" i said shaking my head in disgust.

"bro i feel so bad for her right now"

"yeah this was last years or the year before i think dude" they spiked there head when i said that.

"that messed u-"

"guys why are y'all up so early!?"

"oh come on man"

"dude like why can't you sleep!!?"

"and we're running out of oreo!"
_______________
"don't get me wrong i feel her pain but dragging her in to the street to get ran over?" joshua said eye wides.

Mhm, we got caught again by joshua he said he heard food, i don't know how you hear food but it's probably a american thing i guess.

"yeah look i got that on video to" i showed them my phone skipping through the video to the part where the other girl got her ass dragged.

"bro where was the man?" seokmin ask looking at me with a confuse face.

"he ran off but got caught by the other guy" i said showing them the clip i just describe.

"how did you get all this dino?" joshua ask looking at me surprise.

"well i knew the guy and i heard he cheated but he wanted to propose so when he ask me to record i couldn't say no" i said shrugging my shoulder.

"guy what are y'all doing!!?"

"what the fuck!"

"yo for real in the middle of the story!"