𝙼𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛

{Soonwon}

AN:i'm just trying it different ship now, just for fun i guess!
_______________________
-Hoshi pov-
I laid on the comfortable bed letting the music play in my head phone.

I was home alone, at least i thought i was until i heard some footstep and a door opening.

"hoshi! where are you?"

My eyes widen at the voice as i thought he left with the other member for dinner!

"wonu!?"

"yes baby" wonwoo said walking over to me and laying on the empty spot next to me on the couch.

"i thought you left with the other?" i said.

"why would i leave my tiger by himself"

I smiled as wonwoo wrapped his arms around my waist snuggling his head into my chest.

"well you seem cozy" i said giggling at wonwoo coziness.

"i'm with the best and softest person ever of course i'm cozy!!" he said making my smile grow.

"ohhh shut up your making me blush!"

"that was my plan" he said planting a soft kiss on my cheek and doing it again, he then never stopped putting kisses every where until he stopped.

"you kissed every where except my lips"

I pouted looking at him until he finally planted a kiss on my lip making me happy.

"thank you baby!!" i said cheerfully.

"your welcome love" he said smiling up at me as i returned the same smile.

"now let go watch a movie in our room"

I nodded following him to our room and getting into our bed turning on the tv playing anything though we weren't really paying attention cause our eye were on each other.

"pay attention to tv and stop staring at me loser" i said as i caught wonwoo looking at me again.

"but i'm already looking at a great show" he said chuckling.

"are you calling me a clown!?" i ask as he just shook his head and chuckled again.

"no your the best looking show every!"

"awww that was so sweet now put your attention to the show please!" i said.

"whatever you say baby" he said his eye turning to look at the tv as the room was filled with comfortable silence.

Soon i felt my eyes get drippy and tired so i helped my self by closing them letting me have my needed beauty sleep.

"goodnight love" is he last thing i heard until i was knocked out to dream land.
::

"baby wake up" i woke up to somebody shaking me and whispering to me in my ears.

"hello wonwoo" i said quietly when my eyes open though my view was blurry.

"come on i have a gift for you" he said making me jumped out of the bed cause i love gift, there even better when there from wonwoo.

"really!!"

"yup, now come on and close your eye!"

I nodded closing my eye so i couldn't see a thing but some warm hands led the way.

Soon we stopped and he counted to three, once he got to one i opened my eyes to see a basket full tiger stuff.

"ohh thank you so much" i ran over to wonwoo bringing him into a big hug.

"well i saw how cute you look and i just couldn't help myself" wonwoo said laying a sweet kiss on my head.

"your amazing i'm so happy you stayed here with me" i said putting his lips on mine.

"go check it out there some more stuff at the bottom of the basket" he said as i ran over to grab the basket and bring it to our room.

Once we got there i put it on the bed and started looking through it to see a lot of things i've wanted for a while.

"wow wonwoo i don't even know what to say this is awesome your awesome i love you so much" i said planting kisses all over his faces.

"your kissing me like a dog my face is getting really wet man" wonwoo said trying to push me away as i giggled.

"that what i want, your face covered in my kisses" i said pushing him down on the bed and getting on top of him planting kisses all over him.

{AN: there no sex or spicy scene in this, sorry not sorry!}

"stop it man before they think we're having sex" wonwoo said still a trying to push me away.

"i don't care they can think all they want i just want to shower you with love right now" i said pinning his arm down.

"fine"

He laid flat letting me shower him with kisses and all the love i could.

-3rd pov-
The group of 11 walked into the dorm to hear kisses and praise coming from hoshi and wonwoo room.

"i know we left them for a while but i didn't know we left them to have sex"

"MINGYU!!"

::
{AN: i know this is short but i'm just trying this out to see how i write with different ship.

It not bad but also not my best, though this is only like my 2 time cause of the junshua though that was not really hard cause i already knew what to write.

But it just for fun so have nice day and this will be my last post for this weekend until maybe Tuesday or Monday!!}